Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think it's some HOT slut who was ordered by Quinn to seduce him so Sage could focus on him cheating while Quinn and Tommy run their shady business. It makes the most sense and would turn Sage against Quinn providing the MC with a new ally who just so happens to be the clubs president.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think it's some HOT slut who was ordered by Quinn to seduce him so Sage could focus on him cheating while Quinn and Tommy run their shady business. It makes the most sense and would turn Sage against Quinn providing the MC with a new ally who just so happens to be the clubs president.
Blondie with the lollipop that being the giveaway as what is Quinn always sucking on and no it's not dick :p but the blonde girl looks like she would do anything for Quinn

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
As I don't think Sage would pay a blind eye to what Quinns doing without some sort of added benefit and heighten sense of security considering the risks involved in getting caught and the punishments that would come with it.

I'd also say it's entirely possible (Joe Rogan reference) that Sage IS aware but doesn't say or do anything about it because she's getting her cut of the money (or whatever else to keep her complicit). Though I consider it the more unlikely theory.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well Quinn was perfectly surprised when catching MC and Sage together.. She did not think Sage would do that... Either that or she was jealous and wanted something like that with the mc too. No fucking way.. Those where here exact words.. ;)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well Quinn was perfectly surprised when catching MC and Sage together.. She did not think Sage would do that... Either that or she was jealous and wanted something like that with the mc too. No fucking way.. Those where here exact words.. ;)
Wait when was this? I didn't get that scene with Quinn catching you and Sage.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dependable_223

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
However if that creepy fuck Professor Burke turns out to be some key player/mastermind behind all this then ya'll heard it first from me here.
You were doing well up until this creepy pervy teacher being a mastermind of looking down women's tops :p and I think vir_cotto would disagree with you being the first ;)

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes