Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
As I don't think Sage would pay a blind eye to what Quinns doing without some sort of added benefit and heighten sense of security considering the risks involved in getting caught and the punishments that would come with it.

I'd also say it's entirely possible (Joe Rogan reference) that Sage IS aware but doesn't say or do anything about it because she's getting her cut of the money (or whatever else to keep her complicit). Though I consider it the more unlikely theory.
Why wouldn't Sage turn a blind eye? It's not like she has shown high moral standards so far. IDK how the prostitution and pimping laws are in the US, but I don't see any reason why Sage could be seen as an accomplice if she doesn't benefit financially from it. Quinn doesn't use HOT property for the pimping and thus the sorority should be safe.

I don't think either that Sage is getting paid. Simply for the reason why should Quinn pay her anything if she doesn't do anything to further the business?

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Riona is definitely Quinn's henchman. Henchwoman? Henchperson? They seem to hang out a lot.

And what blonde are you talking about?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Why wouldn't Sage turn a blind eye? It's not like she has shown high moral standards so far. IDK how the prostitution and pimping laws are in the US, but I don't see any reason why Sage could be seen as an accomplice if she doesn't benefit financially from it. Quinn doesn't use HOT property for the pimping and thus the sorority should be safe.

I don't think either that Sage is getting paid. Simply for the reason why should Quinn pay her anything if she doesn't do anything to further the business?
A crackdown would involve everyone in that sorority and everyone who has or has had any sort of involvement with them. As the president of that sorority Sage would be an obvious suspect. She likely wouldn't approve of all this unless she was assured things would run smoothly without any risk, or was rewarded in exchange for complicity. If Quinn wanted to do her thing so to speak with Sage in the know it would only make sense that she'd have convinced her to look the other way.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
It was a close race
But most of you guys think that Sage does not know about Quinn’s doings.
It will be interesting to see if this comes true or not

Reactions: TheFinder

InstinctPro

Jun 6, 2017
Quinn reminds me of battery from black ops 4, though im not sure if that's because of her appearance, or that she will probably end up killing me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,496 Votes