CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Treat people how you want to be treated, eye for an eye does not work nor apply nowadays, trying to get retribution through legal channels? Sure. But raping someone who did so to you? Doesn’t really make sense, seems kinda counter productive if you ask me

Reactions: Mytez

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018

A preview of Quinn & Riona

View attachment 352858

"What if we offer him something big?"
Offer him? And so the hunt for the mysterious mastermind that is running the show from behind the scenes begin...is it possible that Quinn herself is actually forced to run this business by someone else? Could she be a victim rather than a culprit?

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Offer him? And so the hunt for the mysterious mastermind that is running the show from behind the scenes begin...is it possible that Quinn herself is actually forced to run this business by someone else? Could she be a victim rather than a culprit?
many here let Maya do literally anything because "she's forced" or "she really needs the money" or whatever. it would be a fun twist if Quinn was actually on a similar position just to see their reactions. :devilish:

me personally, i like when she's in control :love:

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Treat people how you want to be treated, eye for an eye does not work nor apply nowadays, trying to get retribution through legal channels? Sure. But raping someone who did so to you? Doesn’t really make sense, seems kinda counter productive if you ask me
Obviously I would just go to the police in real life. But this is a game.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
oh shit, @lialialia202020 theory regarding Maya and Josie just made me realize something. You remember how in Acting Lessons, you where eventually confronted by the Melissa if you fucked Megan? or Vice versa? I remember that when the MC couldn't stay loyal to one girl, he kept telling himself that he fucked up and should really figure out what/who he wants, otherwise its all gonna come crashing down on him.

Now, the MC of this game said the exact same thing after banging Josie, saying he mightve messed up and should know who or what he wants. This hints that Josie or Maya will eventually find out if you keep banging them both, but how would they find out when they're so far apart? UNLESS... they already knew each other, or are somehow connected

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
many here let Maya do literally anything because "she's forced" or "she really needs the money" or whatever. it would be a fun twist if Quinn was actually on a similar position just to see their reactions. :devilish:
That would put her in a completely different light for sure (for me at least).

Reactions: laliandra

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
oh shit, @lialialia202020 theory regarding Maya and Josie just made me realize something. You remember how in Acting Lessons, you where eventually confronted by the Melissa if you fucked Megan? or Vice versa? I remember that when the MC couldn't stay loyal to one girl, he kept telling himself that he fucked up and should really figure out what/who he wants, otherwise its all gonna come crashing down on him.

Now, the MC of this game said the exact same thing after banging Josie, saying he mightve messed up and should know who or what he wants. This hints that Josie or Maya will eventually find out if you keep banging them both, but how would they find out when they're so far apart? UNLESS... they already knew each other, or are somehow connected
That’s true, except Maya already knows you had a date with Josy, so I mean, yeah, even if you don’t sleep with Josy, Maya still says the same things about your date, whether you told her or Derek did

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
That’s true, except Maya already knows you had a date with Josy, so I mean, yeah, even if you don’t sleep with Josy, Maya still says the same things about your date, whether you told her or Derek did
Put she doesn't know who it was, just a "friend ive known for awhile". Shit i think the fact that DPC even made Maya bring up the date with Josefina is further proof that they are somehow connected, its setting up the building blocks for it. Otherwise the MC could just lie about everything regarding Josie without consequences, but we know there will be consequences when you lie in DPC games, so how will the MC get in trouble with Maya and Josie unless they aren't somehow connected?

Unless its some BS like Josie getting accepted into the school and thats how they find out.

Reactions: SenkuIshigami

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I feel like they were talking about MC. "Offer him something big" as in a threesome, to sway the MC for something they need. Because its clear Quinn is interested in MC for some reason...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes