Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Just played the first episode of this game and wanted to express my enjoyment to the creator. I have to say, loving the overall theme/vibe I'm getting. I can tell I'm really going to love being a "dik". The characters so far seem interesting, the overall story looks like it's going to be laugh, and the animations/models are of amazing quality. This looks like it's going to be a lot better than Acting Lessons (a great game as well). Can't wait for the next episode!

Reactions: DrPinkCake

Ashburn

Jun 19, 2018
High quality renders and animations, and i dig the humor so far.
The only thing that slightly annoys me is some of the minigames.

DickLander69

Jan 3, 2019
Does anyone else remember the mc from Acting Lessons and Liam talking about being DIKs themselves? Didn’t see anyone mention this. Maybe we will get to see them or at least an easter egg or refrence

Salopio

Mar 16, 2019
Does anyone else remember the mc from Acting Lessons and Liam talking about being DIKs themselves? Didn’t see anyone mention this. Maybe we will get to see them or at least an easter egg or refrence
It s exactly what i wanted to post.
I was wondering if maybe we could see him when he was young (so being a dik is taking place before acting lessons) or maybe the developper could ask for our ending of AL (or a save?) in the beggining of an episode and maybe we could see the MC, girls and liam from AL (like if they wanted to visit their old university)
But a little reference is good too, I always liked shared universe/cross over, like movies (mcu), series, video games (like LiS ) and this game is the only game to me that have a great story and good writting and that it could have extended universe because we loved the characters and because it still coherent

Reactions: DickLander69

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
It s exactly what i wanted to post.
I was wondering if maybe we could see him when he was young (so being a dik is taking place before acting lessons) or maybe the developper could ask for our ending of AL (or a save?) in the beggining of an episode and maybe we could see the MC, girls and liam from AL (like if they wanted to visit their old university)
But a little reference is good too, I always liked shared universe/cross over, like movies (mcu), series, video games (like LiS ) and this game is the only game to me that have a great story and good writting and that it could have extended universe because we loved the characters and because it still coherent
Being A DIK and Acting Lessons are in separate universes, but i can understand the appeal in wanting both to be part of a shared universe

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Great game and this came out at such a good time too since Depraved Awakening is complete and Milfy City is most likely dead. for the first episode 10/10 would recommend, can't wait for more!

Reactions: kcoope89

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
IVe not tried the game yet but I really hope there is a way to unlock all the sex scenes. I usually play one playthru, but then dont replay the entire game to hook up with different chics. Its just too much work clicking thru the same lines again and again. Usually games have galleries and I wish after you complete one playthru, u had the option to unlock all of them.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In this game you will probably have to do exactly that since affection for the girls is linked to your choices and path you choose to follow.

ps: in this specific version there are few sex scenes. Mostly you are just being introduced to the characters and the game story setting.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
5 is biggest displayable amount, you can give yourself even thousands of dollars and simply never run out of it.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes