Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
Yup danced with her and did the kiss scene but when guitar scene plays, only get halfway. Wondering do I need to be chick for it or it's like a bug in Android version
Sage is full dik but the kiss i meant it was before u train martial arts with her, other than that idk.

Aldee999

Apr 5, 2018
I rarely feel like commenting on a game but I was very much impressed by this one. Most of the girls look really good and some of them amazing. Animation is great and last but not least, the story is really engaging. I do have some very minor points that I would see as suggestions, e.g.
why do I need to go and see Josy after spending a lot of time with other girls? There seems to be no way to completely abort this relationship.
Some of the choices when trying to maximize DIK score are achieved by being literally a dick to people that are not related to the college content, like the father, but that may be deliberate
but as I said, minor points. An excellent game and instantly made it to my list of favourites. Well done and I'm hoping for an update soon

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hey, How the hell do I study? I keep seeing in the walkthrough click on the table to study but there is nothing to click on.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
At the current version. I think being chick is a mistake cause all the hot girl like a dik more. And Maya is just crazy. I hope that will change in next version.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
why would anyone hinting maya a trans?jeez,that eyes could melt my heart!this game will hook you up,and it felt surreal,yep even if shes a trans.i would cuddle with her 24/7 lol.everyone of this girls is perfect,eye movement makes it engaging.this is a masterclass.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
It's more an 80s college "titflick" comedy style backdrop than American Pie inspired.

Last edited:

Ryatt

Mar 7, 2019
Just finished this, it wasn't very long not like Acting Lessons that had a lot more to it and took a lot longer to finish, but it seems this is a part 1 to the rest of the series, it was a lot of fun I'll definitely try other options and see if it changes the outcome to the full story when the rest of the series are made (y)

Reactions: NukaCola

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Just finished this, it wasn't very long not like Acting Lessons that had a lot more to it and took a lot longer to finish, but it seems this is a part 1 to the rest of the series, it was a lot of fun I'll definitely try other options and see if it changes the outcome to the full story when the rest of the series are made (y)
actually, like acting lessons, this game will be released in parts

Reactions: JeefZ and NukaCola

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Hey maggot brothers!

I don't have a lot to report, development wise. I'm focusing on writing the script and posing/rendering a lot of animations.

The outline of the episode has been written and I'm currently working on writing each individual scene.

It's hard to tell how long this episode will be, compared to the previous episodes. But my gut feeling is telling me it will be another substantial update.

Poll news
Today two polls ended.

In the threesome poll, that decided the clothing for Riona and Quinn, the following combinations won.

For Quinn, #1 with 29.5% of the votes:

1 (2).jpeg

For Riona, #8 with 22.3% of the votes:

1 (1).jpeg

Riona's second place combination was #7 with a whopping 21.7% of votes. It was really close and yesterday those two options were tied.

Thank you all for participating in the threesome polls! I hope you're all excited about this lewd scene, even if your choice didn't win.

This week, +$30 patrons could participate in a Special poll.

In this poll, the winning option, with 49% of the votes, was #3:

1.jpeg

What this means...you'll have to wait and see. ;)

Shortly, the poll for Special renders (Side girl) will start.

As usual, +$10 patrons can participate in the upcoming polls. The threesome polls were exceptions, due to the 1000 patrons milestone.

Tomorrow, Episode 2: Maggot brothers is released for $5 patrons.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Man i dunno if it is just me who thinks this but Quinn is 1000% more hot without makeup, my favorite bad girl, cant wait to have more fun with her.

Reactions: DrackDrap

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
I hope the MC uses a condom in the treesome, the ghost of STD is flying over his head...especially after i find herpes in the english test, hope not but who knows

One thing for sure, game keeps getting better and better, keep the good work Dev.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The renders in this game have to be the best I ever seen. The girls model is gorgeous and I just love the way characters eyes blink.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

redhand

Jun 29, 2017
I have to say that Derek is pretty cool. Him getting into arguments in Gender Studies class is perfect, but in general, I'm kind of interested to see if he ends up doing well with Ashley or maybe even one of the HOTs.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes