King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Last edited:
Jul 11, 2017
So far, this is--by a significant margin--hands down the best game (all around) in the erotic VN category I've played to date. It does everything so well, and in many cases as good or much better than its peers. There's no 'weak aspect' of the game I can point to, as is usually the case with these games--they may often be good in one or two categories, but they invariably suffer in all the others. This game doesn't seem to have those deficiencies. It's very good all around, and it's really quite remarkable, tbh.

The characters all look and feel like reasonable, cohesive, individual characters, each with distinct looks and personalities, as opposed to just cardboard cutouts thrown into the game to fill perform a function. Perhaps the most impressive part about this is that this applies to the MC too, which is remarkable because the MC is, in my experience, so often one of the weakest characters in these games. But in this game, the MC has been given as much effort as the other characters, which is truly refreshing to see, and makes the game that much better. Even the initial (normally) throw-away antagonist was given some character development and made somewhat sympathetic.

The render quality is top tier as well. I have yet to see a poorly designed (visually) character--and this applies to the males and females. The environments aren't always the best, but I'm struggling to think of a game that can beat this one in terms of character design quality. The expression work is really very good, and adds so much to the emotional context of the various scenes and scenarios. There's no derpy, fugly, or wonky looking characters here. The attention to detail is much appreciated.

The writing and dialogue is some of the best I've seen from similar games. The English doesn't appear to be broken or nonsensical, and there is good variety that is actually pretty effective. There's comedy that actually makes me laugh, drama that actually makes me care, suspense and mystery that actually intrigues me and makes me wonder, and the emotions the narrative is conveying actually seem to consistently come through as intended. I find that there's often a fine line between too much and too little narration/exposition in these games, and most games tend to miss the mark--they either go way too overboard with a bunch of dialogue or monologue that bores me to death, or don't do nearly enough to actually make me give a damn about what's happening. This game, so far, has seemed to have found the sweet spot. I don't find myself space-barring through seemingly endless lines of text without even bothering to read, nor do I find myself feeling unsatisfied by the writing that we are given.

The story... highly enjoyable so far. Granted, it still seems like there's quite a bit to go, but as things stand now, I'm anxious to see what happens next. The pacing is just right, and the chapters feel full, complete, and purposeful. There's a lot to be said about the world-building, IMO. You have several independent relationships (of different types) taking place simultaneously, but they're all also cohesive with one another and that helps to flesh out this world you're occupying, making it feel more alive than is usual in these games. Nothing really feels like it's disjointed, random, or arbitrary--everything feels connected and meaningful. Also, this is one of the more reasonable stories I have seen so far. It reminds me a lot of some kind of 'teen movie' comedy, like American Pie or something in that there's some crazy hijinks, and even some of what I'd say is reasonable ridiculousness, but nothing that really wades into the realm of breaking immersion, or anything that is inappropriate to the story/environment, as is so common in these games. And perhaps just as importantly, nothing feels lazy or phoned-in.

Please keep up the good work.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Fantabaldu Eerie Entity Mytez

pretty sure everyone should relax with the Jill best girl Meme everyone knows you cant judge a girl only on her looks

nowadays you need actual content but i guess we all will agree that Derek is the best girl after all she represents wincest time :sneaky::LOL::cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm saying JIll is the best girl because, she is the less shady.
1) Sage, we may alll love a redhead but she's only using MC to get the truth about the things Chad does, and she was getting freaky with MC's mayor D before she dumped Chad. And she's probably a psycho.
2) maya seems to be suicidal and she is willing to join the HOTs because she needs the money...and she's probably a bisexual yandere.
3)Josy may or may not be fine with cheating if she finds true love, I won't re-open that can of worms, but the facts are that she is leading on whatever she has with MC...
4) Bella is Jill from the future.
5) Jill is the only one not in a relationship nor wanting to use MC to gain something. And as a matter of fact regarding the lack of content, in AL for a while the interactions MC had with Rena were almost none...
6) the reason Quinn can't be the best girl is self explanatory

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
If Bella is Jill from the future, and Bella's husband is dead....wouldn't that mean MC dies if he gets with Jill? Or he gets cucked and Jill marries someone else and MC then murders him. Which would lead to MC and Quinn getting together when they meet at the local murderer hangout.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I'm saying JIll is the best girl because, she is the less shady.
1) Sage, we may alll love a redhead but she's only using MC to get the truth about the things Chad does, and she was getting freaky with MC's mayor D before she dumped Chad. And she's probably a psycho.
2) maya seems to be suicidal and she is willing to join the HOTs because she needs the money...and she's probably a bisexual yandere.
3)Josy may or may not be fine with cheating if she finds true love, I won't re-open that can of worms, but the facts are that she is leading on whatever she has with MC...
4) Bella is Jill from the future.
5) Jill is the only one not in a relationship nor wanting to use MC to gain something. And as a matter of fact regarding the lack of content, in AL for a while the interactions MC had with Rena were almost none...
6) the reason Quinn can't be the best girl is self explanatory
jamdan
you both like scaring the crap out of me thinking this will have the same depressing shit as the the previous game the only reason why that stuff was in there was due to following the footsteps of Depraved Awakening but worst for dramatic effect due to the game was called acting lessons

Fantabaldu smokebox Eerie Entity GhostPhil Mormont vir_cotto Pitrik

Jill maybe the only one apart from Maya who is girlfriend material but Sage isnt that bad although she might be and it just her looks that maybe blinding me and thinking of the day when i can knock her up like the other girls either way im not going drop this game just replay a different playthrough

top main girls imo are these

Sage she is the definition of the college babe atleast from what i saw from movies since i didnt go to college plus shes a red head and probably the best looking teen "young adult" red head ive seen in game

Maya the only one whos been nice to you without have an alternative motive

Bella because i know well enough that there isnt a time paradox due to me actually playing the artifact and taming a tsundere is always the best even better when shes a milf

Jill the reason being is because shes a meme in this thread

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
jamdan
you both like scaring the crap out of me thinking this will have the same depressing shit as the the previous game the only reason why that stuff was in there was due to following the footsteps of Depraved Awakening but worst for dramatic effect due to the game was called acting lessons

Jill maybe the only one apart from Maya who is girlfriend material but Sage isnt that bad although she might be and it just her looks that maybe blinding me and thinking of the day when i can knock her up like the other girls either way im not going drop this game just replay a different playthrough

Sage she is the definition of the college babe atleast from what i saw from movies since i didnt go to college plus shes a red head and probably the best looking teen "young adult" red head ive seen in game

Bella because i know well enough that there isnt a time paradox due to me actually playing the artifact and taming a tsundere is always the best even better when shes a milf

HHUUKK

heres all the best pregnant babes

Did you watch the intro?

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
jamdan

HHUUKK

Stop reposting renders from the fan art ok buddy.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Honestly, I'm still unsure I like Maya and I want to trust her but the stuff with Quinn is always going to be playing on my mind I mean what if Quinn has told her to seduce the MC and that's a hard enough offer to turn down. The only hope I have is that Maya keeps well clear of Quinn I'd rather she keeps closer to Sage she seems more level headed despite her boyfriend issues.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
jamdan

HHUUKK

And where is my Jody? :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes