Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
My only fear of Maya approaching Sage is what if Sage asks Maya to spy on you, that binoculars scene scared me a little, but it still better than let Maya get close so Quinn, even if you dont want Maya it still worth a shot trying to protect her
Why would Sage want to spy on MC? He has been anything but nice to her, even if you don't want to "focus" on her all their interactions are positive.

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Why sould Sage want to spy on MC? He has been anything but nice to her, even if you don't want to "focus" on her all their interactions are positive.
smokebox Fantabaldu Eerie Entity Mormont vir_cotto

if ill have to guess it would be due to players like me who like fucking every girl in the game its kinda hard out of those top 3 to decide who is the best girl in this game way more harder "giggly" then the last game

a nice girl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i mean we have a milf

a girl in the introduction

a crush

thank god this is on renpy so that we can reload past saves and go a different route

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
smokebox Fantabaldu Eerie Entity Mormont vir_cotto

if ill have to guess it would be due to players like me who like fucking every girl in the game its kinda hard out of those top 3 to decide who is the best girl in this game way more harder "giggly" then the last game

a nice girl

i mean we have a milf

a girl in the introduction

a crush

thank god this is on renpy so that we can reload past saves and go a different route
Hmm, as far as we know, Bella is no MILF though, she passes for a mature woman but not for a MILF, you'd first need to have a kid to be a one :p
Plus right now my top 3 is different, for me Sage is #1, Maya #2 and Bella #3, and like I said, that's based on the current development with the girls :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
i mean we have a milf
Is Bella considered a milf? Isn't she just slightly older than MC? I can understand the professors, but Bella?

Hmm, as far as we know, Bella is no MILF though, she passes for a mature woman but not for a MILF, you'd first need to have a kid to be a one :p
She's doesn't even behave like a "mature woman", she's just cold/introverted or whatever.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Is Bella considered a milf? Isn't she just slightly older than MC? I can understand the professors, but Bella?
Eerie Entity Fantabaldu Mormont

you know you might have a point since Milf is also Mature women I Love to fuck and shes only 5 or 10 years older then us and Jill there is actually "Milf" in the game however that is the gym receptionist

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Exact same issue I like all the girls in the game they have their issues but trying to get a favorite is ridiculously difficult. It's like being a kid in a candy shop I want one thing then I see another etc. What I don't get is how so many have already picked out a favorite we still don't know an awful lot about them, I just wonder will this change if there is a drastic change in character.

Eerie Entity Fantabaldu Mormont

you know you might have a point since Milf is also Mature women I Love to fuck and shes only 5 or 10 years older then us and Jill there is actually "Milf" in the game however that is the gym receptionist

Dammit I forgot about her you've just added another to the considered favorites list :LOL:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
5) Jill is the only one not in a relationship nor wanting to use MC to gain something. And as a matter of fact regarding the lack of content, in AL for a while the interactions MC had with Rena were almost none...
Not true - we already spoke about that:

Bella has/had a husband/boyfriend/someone.
Sage is with Chad.
Josy is in a long-distance relationship with someone.
Jill - we don't know.
Maya is the only girl not in a relationship. (confirmed)

jamdan
you both like scaring the crap out of me thinking this will have the same depressing shit as the the previous game the only reason why that stuff was in there was due to following the footsteps of Depraved Awakening but worst for dramatic effect due to the game was called acting lessons

Fantabaldu smokebox Eerie Entity GhostPhil Mormont vir_cotto Pitrik

Jill maybe the only one apart from Maya who is girlfriend material but Sage isnt that bad although she might be and it just her looks that maybe blinding me and thinking of the day when i can knock her up like the other girls either way im not going drop this game just replay a different playthrough

top main girls imo are these

Sage she is the definition of the college babe atleast from what i saw from movies since i didnt go to college plus shes a red head and probably the best looking teen "young adult" red head ive seen in game

Maya the only one whos been nice to you without have an alternative motive

Bella because i know well enough that there isnt a time paradox due to me actually playing the artifact and taming a tsundere is always the best even better when shes a milf

Jill the reason being is because shes a meme in this thread
OK - so why I have doubts about Sage (at least for now).

She knows Chad is cheating her - yet she doesn't dump him. OK, let's say she isn't sure so she asks MC for help. After we gave her recorded evidence - what does she do? Did she storm to Chad and tell him to fuck off? Of course not! She wants the name!

OK, it's pretty obvious there are two possibilities:
1. She still loves Chad and she'll do something terrible to keep him.
2. She'll do something terrible to Chad's mysterious GF and then dump him.

We tend to forget she is president of HOTs. You don't become president of HOTs by being a nice and good girl - you must be alpha female! We didn't see Sage's dark side and I think we will.

So, I would go with one of my previous theories:

Maya is sweet and nice but Maya needs money - not for fancy things or parties - she needs money for her education. Maya also lies to everyone she is in a relationship. She does that so no one would bother her. She admits that to MC because she, obviously, falls in love.

What she can't admit, and that's the reason she's telling everyone she is in a relationship, is that she is working on sex-line. That's why she doesn't want relationships. Chad is her customer. He doesn't know her, she doesn't know him.

If and when Sage finds that, I'm pretty sure she'll do something bad to her - even though she isn't technically with Chad. I could see Sage throwing vitriol in Maya's face or, at least, shave her head. Again, do not forget Sage is the president of HOTs! She is on the dark side of the Force (or left side of DIK's bar).

And even after that, we still don't know if Sage loves Chad or she'll finally dump him. We do know, however, that MC is just a pawn for her.

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
She didn't seem that concerned about that when she was cuddling with MC while having his tongue in her throat. I'm just saying, right now we don't have much reason to doubt her.
But she may be if she sees MC talking to another woman
We tend to forget she is president of HOTs. You don't become president of HOTs by being a nice and good girl - you must be alpha female! We didn't see Sage's dark side and I think we will.
If Quinn didn't make a play for power it can only mean that Sage is too dangerous

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So, I would go with one of my previous theories:
That's not a bad theory at all. But why would Chad need to use a sex-line if he has a perfectly fine GF with whom he had no problems before that? Or if he's really gay, why would he call a girl? What about the pictures, how does that work with the sex-line? I honestly believe that the Maya call was a red herring, it was too obvious.

That's not me hating on your theory, I just want to build on it because it seems very interesting.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
That's not a bad theory at all. But why would Chad need to use a sex-line if he has a perfectly fine GF with whom he had no problems before that? Or if he's really gay, why would he call a girl? What about the pictures, how does that work with the sex-line?
It could be that Chad craves Tybalt and the pictures show MC in tybalts room.
He could also simply look for a stronger trill that a girl can't give him...
Maybe his fetish is phone sex

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
That's not a bad theory at all. But why would Chad need to use a sex-line if he has a perfectly fine GF with whom he had no problems before that? Or if he's really gay, why would he call a girl? What about the pictures, how does that work with the sex-line?
Maya's pictures she showed to MC?
Well, why would Chad use sex line? Why would somebody with a healthy sex life play adult games? Maybe he just wants something new and spicy or maybe he became addicted to phone sex - it happens. You could read in the news almost every day that some famous athlete cheated on his super gorgeous GF/wife with some average looking gal. I mean, Prince Charles had Diana and he still wanted Camilla!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes