Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
And is still one of the more popular characters which are all the more impressive, after some backstory I might even start calling her the best girl.
It's because people are superficial. They see a girl that looks super expensive and flock towards her. But then there's us, the intellectuals, that get off on personalities who enjoy the likes of Quinn (who has the strongest of them all), Maya (who is like a little puppy, a little puppy that we want to fuck) and Bella (a challenge, she's cold and distant, but that makes her more attractive).

We need Quinn as a LI #meQuinn #Quinn2012 #MQGA

Last edited:

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
You know..Ennoch, that actually can be something quite hot to do with her, but i still want to cover her in the end.. edit: we can take her for a shower afterwards, massage that curvy body full of soap...
I could massage that body every day of my life.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
It's because people are superficial. They see a girl that looks super expensive and flock towards her. But then there's us, the intellectuals, that get off on personalities who enjoy the likes of Quinn (who has the strongest of them all), Maya (who is like a little puppy, a little puppy that we want to fuck) and Bella (a challenge, she's cold and distant, but that makes her more attractive).

Most of us Jill fans get off her kind and helpful personality. Her looks are great and all but that's always second priority to me.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

I dont want to play the DIK path just because of Sage, we need Quinn as L.I asap, she might have steal MC clothes and send him running naked outside, and even tased him in the neck, but... she still a better L.I than Josy and Sage at this point
There`s no need to compare her to any other girl...because let`s be honest what`s the point? :p
Quinn just needs to be romancable asap,that`s all

Reactions: Mormont

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
It's because people are superficial. They see a girl that looks super expensive and flock towards her. and Bella (a challenge, she's cold and distant, but that makes her more attractive).

Well that's hypocritical, half of Bella's fans flocked towards her since she has the best body in the game. Otherwise, until she opens up, there is nothing too intriguing about her personality. All I know is that she's tsundere. (I didn't flock to Jill solely on her looks btw).

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes