Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Maybe record it too and send it to him
That’ll send the message
Why not send him one of MC creaming Jade, another of her at 7 months of pregnancy, of her giving birth, the first steps of the baby, the first time he said "I love you dad", his first day at school, his first love, his high school graduation, of him getting his driving license, his entrance at college...

That'll show him. JADE AS A LI, FFS

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Bella...hmmm...
She`s reserved,cold on the outside,not friendly - though I would like to see her interacting with others - protective of her friend,might be controlling.
-Definitly a challenge,She`s totally not in my type

Jill
Very nice girl,for some reason is ok with talking to the mc after witnessing him at his lowest...pretty
-I just don`t know this girl,need more information,would pursue

Sage
Crazy,clueless,does have a sensitive side which she hides for some reason,dates the biggest of jocks,not a bad person just not fully aware of what she`s doin`
-I get this character in comedic setting,irl I would stay away as far as possible

Josy
Classic girl next door,extremely "girly",strong in her own way,sweet,affectionate...
-Doesn`t know what she wants at this point in her life,need more info on her relationship status

Maya
Cute but also femine in her way,I see her as a full blown woman,despite her being a bit childlike and innocent
-There`s only 1 downside to Maya:How far will she go to meet her needs?

Quinn :love:
I mean...they say 10`s don`t exist but they never met Quinn,she does exist ok?It`s hard to believe but she does.
I have said pretty much about her already,sexy,bad girl but not a crazy girl,her motivations are clear,honest af,coming from a place of confidence and comfort...just a bomb
-The downside is if I`m not at my A-game all the time with her she will dominate me,it`s not a probability or a guess it`s a 100% scientific fact.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Real talk, why the fuck are most of the side girls better than the mains? It is because we are headcanoning them to be better than they actually are? Or are the mains just too boring in comparison?
Maybe it's just a DPC thing look at what happened when Rena appeared and Leah being the antagonist they probably get more mentions than that actual two main Li perhaps lightning will strike twice with this game :unsure:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Jill
Very nice girl,for some reason is ok with talking to the mc after witnessing him at his lowest...pretty
-I just don`t know this girl,need more information,would pursue
Noice. Glad to know you see her potential. I always thought you were a Jill-hater at heart for some reason.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Real talk, why the fuck are most of the side girls better than the mains? It is because we are headcanoning them to be better than they actually are? Or are the mains just too boring in comparison?
That is a very good question
Well the 5 are rather safe,distinct for the most part but not as exciting as my main girl or the teachers,it`s not an illusion.
On top of all that sometimes when you plan a story a character is different than when you write that story,heard of couple of times in the movies for example they have planned the main character from Silent Hill to be a man but after reading the script,the director decided it should be a woman and he was right,it worked.
Can`t stress this enough,proof reader,would convince DPC that Quinn and maybe even teachers should absolutly be out there as LI`s.

Reactions: Mytez and Mormont

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Maybe DPC just wants to give us a lot of Quinn right now so we can get invested into the antagonists?
Think about it Quinn, Chad, Tybalt. we have reasons to hate them
So maybe he's waiting to give us more of the LI's until he fleshed out his villains
not a bad idea to me

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
No,ofcourse I`m not,just trying to be objective and objectivly I feel like I know Jill the least of them all,I don`t hate any of them.
Still though, you'd pursue Jill over Sage/Bella/Josy, despite knowing her the least. Says a lot about her through your eyes.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Because if you want to give the world surrounding the main cast a life-likeness, who are still in their infancy and you don't wish to reveal too much about them, you have to compensate. You have to make the enviroment interesting. Plus if you are building up a plot then you have to introduce (not to mention create) the plot that includes other people. If they are relevant to the plot, their choices are what leads to the plot you wish to set your main cast upon, you need to elaborate so that the reader/viewer/player gets an insight regarding what is happening and possibly.. why.

Thus the key elements are given spotlight.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
not a bad idea to me
The problem is that she's a female and probably the best, most interesting, looking of all the girls. Some of us like those kinds of girls, which makes every scenes she's in not enjoyable. You are supposed to hate her, but you are attracted to her, so you really can't. If she was a dude everything would be better, even if a lot of people would understandably lose their shit because of a guy whoring the girls.

And we really need Jade as a LI, she's way more attractive than any of the other girls, because she's not one, she's an actual woman.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes