Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
No more secrets type beat, we gotta gain points and trust with the LIs in order for them to open up. Like what if Jills parent actually died, and playing the piano reminds her of them. She wouldn’t straight up tell the MC about her parents, that shit takes time to open up.
What if Jill is the daughter of a mafia boss? It would explain why she's so distant and why she would notice the disappearance of a bit of money

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

kinda late for that and anyways better to be a Jill fan then a Quinn fan

no wait take that back since Jill is still just a meme in my eyes until we get some actual content with her since honesty she has less content than some of the Hot girls example Camila and Sarah

View attachment 343975 View attachment 343976

but still Jill is pretty tasty when she studying

View attachment 343977
So your really gonna say Camilla and fucking Sarah have more content than Jill...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

kinda late for that and anyways better to be a Jill fan then a Quinn fan

no wait take that back since Jill is still just a meme in my eyes until we get some actual content with her since honesty she has less content than some of the Hot girls example Camila and Sarah

View attachment 343975 View attachment 343976

but still Jill is pretty tasty when she studying

View attachment 343977
Actually FYI there have been a few Maya pics that caught my eye so I'm still rather conflicted here :unsure:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Okay then, you point out the parts of the story that show you their lifestyles and goes into detail about them showing just how sweet and innocent they are and i'll write a detailed apology grovelling for forgiveness.
I will not, we haven’t seen enough to even know most these character backstories or motivations

I`ve seen you`re "jokes" not just the "quality" but also the amount

You have no problem with others making jokes about other characters?Really?
So when Avaron said Maya could be a mafia guy gf and Jill be mafia
Why did you reacted the way you did?
What was that compared to your constant toxic hate?
Nothing,innocent joke.

Jesus Christ,the hypocrisy of this guy
I didn’t know if that was a joke or not sorry, I’m tired

gertru 90

Feb 9, 2019
I think that you are a bit harsh with the girls. Remember that we only played a week of the story. What do you tell to someone that you just met in a week?

We are gonna play the third of at least ten episodes. We'll gonna have ups and downs in our relationships with the main and side characters. We'll have to wait to the story to develop to reach our goals with the characters.

Sage won't leave Chad after one week knowing the mc. Maybe you can fuck her, but she won't breack with him. You have to develop your relationship with her. For what whe have seen, I think she is hot's president because is the hotest one of the sorority and maybe for being jocks leader girlfriend. Maybe in the future she'll have to choose between MC or remain as the HOT president. She only will leave Chad if you do the right things and you will leave happy up to the end of the game (talking a bit less with other girls).

It's difficult that maya open totally her heart to you, because you know her for only one week. She doesn't know if she can trust you. She's opening her heart to you, but we have to wait to develop the relationship with her to know all about.

Josy has a crush with the mc, but MC didn't talk with her in all summer. Yes she want something with him, but she still has a boyfriend and is troubled about to leave him for the MC or not. And maybe this is the cause of she wanting to go far away, to escape of her problems.

We don't know much about Jill. But she seems like a good person, caring about MC problems and being nice to him. But they only talked two or three times. We have to wait to develop their relation.

Bella has a big issue that makes her to be so cold. Maybe something happened with her husbandthat makes her untrust of other men. Or men like she thinks that MC is. But after MC talked with her, she started to open and trust a bit in MC.

But after 2 o 3 episodes of at least 10 we can't wait to the girls and Bella go all in with MC. We'll have to wait and play a lot before having what we want of the main characters.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I will not, we haven’t seen enough to even know most these character backstories or motivations

I think that you are a bit harsh with the girls. Remember that we only played a week of the story. What do you tell to someone that you just met in a week?
Pointing out hypocrisy.

People here talk about how great Bella is or how amazing Jill is while saying Quinn is the drizzling shits yet for all they know Bella could be a murderer, Jill could be the one sleeping with Chad.

It's hypocritical, the lot of it.

I'm supposed to to be silent while people slam Quinn yet the second I say something about characters nobody knows anything about i'm told to be civil and i'm being too harsh....

I don't mind having a laugh and a joke but i'll be fucked if i'm accepting double standards.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
So your really gonna say Camilla and fucking Sarah have more content than Jill...
Mormont Mytez Gwinb777 vir_cotto J..D Fantabaldu

yep thats right because i really find it funny how Jill has fans when she barely had any content and not shown to be a flawed person and just good person from the start where everyone in Pink Cake games are complex characters and have secrets

she was only shown to be nice to the main character be into yoga lives with a watermelon rapist and plays the piano

so comparing her to the other main cast who have shown to be far better characters based on their content (in the current update) is kinda laughable

top 3 characters currently are

Sage personal bias
Bella Milf
Maya best character overall and best current girlfriend material

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
If it makes you feel better Jill has more content than Camila and Sarah

Oh shit then...uhhhh... think about Jill’s gorgeous eyes. Her elegant hair, that same hair with red streaks. Jill in a high ponytail. Jill in that swimsuit.
You will join us .
Mormont is going to stay with Jade till the very end,he is the most faithful of her fans,just wait for another dream and till she finally lets him fuck her after the classes,it`s going to be glorious

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
View attachment 343982

Pointing out hypocrisy.

People here talk about how great Bella is or how amazing Jill is while saying Quinn is the drizzling shits yet for all they know Bella could be a murderer, Jill could be the one sleeping with Chad.

It's hypocritical, the lot of it.

I'm supposed to to be silent while people slam Quinn yet the second I say something about characters nobody knows anything about i'm told to be civil and i'm being too harsh....

I don't mind having a laugh and a joke but i'll be fucked if i'm accepting double standards.
And you are not alone.

yep thats right because i really find it funny how Jill has fans when she barely had any content and not shown to be a flawed person and just good person from the start where everyone in Pink Cake games are complex characters and have secrets

she was only shown to be nice to the main character be into yoga lives with a watermelon rapist and plays the piano

so comparing her to the other main cast who have shown to be far better characters based on their content (in the current update) is kinda laughable

top 3 characters currently are

Sage personal bias
Bella Milf
Maya best character overall and best current girlfriend material
Hey!
This morning you were saying Quinn is your favourite and now what,we will have to have a talk you and I...
(jk :LOL:)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
If it makes you feel better Jill has more content than Camila and Sarah

Mormont is going to stay with Jade till the very end,he is the most faithful of her fans,just wait for another dream and till she finally lets him fuck her after the classes,it`s going to be glorious
i bet Mormont would want this special render to become a reality and no i didnt say Quinn was my favorite i said she and Maya has the best characters in the game based on Mayas backstory and Quinn character as being a villain that makes her interesting to the game

screenshot0042.png

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
i bet Mormont would want this special render to become a reality and no i didnt say Quinn was my favorite i said she and Maya has are the best characters in the game based on Mayas backstory and Quinn character as being a villain that makes her interesting to the game

View attachment 344017
Dude, she's wearing her ring, that makes it a thousand times hotter.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i bet Mormont would want this special render to become a reality and no i didnt say Quinn was my favorite i said she and Maya has the best characters in the game based on Mayas backstory and Quinn character as being a villain that makes her interesting to the game

View attachment 344017
Both of them at the same time hell yes! but seriously if these two were Li I wouldn't look at any other girl in the game as romantic options Jade and Cathy all the way :love:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

could be worst Jill could a Futa

name88

probably isnt going to happen so im bold enough to make this statement if the game comes out today Quinn will be my number 1 girl and i would tickle her daily until she cries out Johnster please stick your big dick in me

Hmmm
(forget the part about game coming out today...is,not important :p)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I sorta understand what you`re saying,I don`t get why you see lying as not as bad as what a girl does with her body - which is her business - but different people have different deal breakers.

What Avaron was saying though(and I agree),is that Quinn is the only one that`s perfectly honest and upfront
OK, bullshit.
Not one girl was lying. Did Josy admit she has BF? Yes.
Maya? Maya opened her heart to a guy she barely knew. She obviously suffered a lot in life and only thing that she asks is to give her time to open bit by bit.
Bella? What lie did she tell?! Seriously?!
Jill?!? Don't make me laugh!
Even Sage - yes, she wants MC to follow Chad and find his GF but I don't remember her lying about?

And about Quinn's honesty?! Yeah... How could I forget how honestly she accidentally caught MC in the showers. She was "honestly" shocked. Yes, I know it was part of initiation - but you're talking about honesty.

She, so full of honesty and virtue, watched Maya grinding you. Wait a minute, if she is honest and upfront, how so she didn't tell one word of that to MC?! Ah, yes - because she is honest.

How could I forget all that honest and upfront scenes of Quinn?! SMH...

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

Because us Jill fans like what we’ve seen so far, despite her lack of content. She’s kind, polite and enjoys talking to us.
It’s not all about content. Look at Josy and Sage, they have way more content than Jill and a lot of people aren’t fond of them.

“Who have shown to be better characters based on their contents”
But are they really better? Is sage and especially Josy better characters than Jill because they have more content? It says a lot if Jill has least content but is more likeable than Sage and Josy.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
If that was forcing she can force me anytime she wants..., and lets be honest even if you dont want to fuck her, put yourself in the MC's place a straight kid in college denying sex with some hot and important chick ? he would become the biggest joke of the campus, yelling i came it was the best way to avoid that if you didn't want to fuck her
Oh c`mon
You mind what she does with her body more than someone braking the trust within a relationship?

Nobody got forced to do anything.He was 100% in control of the situation.The game chooses to follow a certain path for the scene to happen.You are 100% wrong about this.
OK. Let's try something. MC is a girl, tied down, half-naked. Quinn is a guy. Starts to grind on her and then, removes her panties and enters her. Hey! Just glans! No biggie! Right?

Hmmm, I wonder how we could call that?

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes