vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
If that was forcing she can force me anytime she wants..., and lets be honest even if you dont want to fuck her, put yourself in the MC's place a straight kid in college denying sex with some hot and important chick ? he would become the biggest joke of the campus, yelling i came it was the best way to avoid that if you didn't want to fuck her
Oh c`mon
You mind what she does with her body more than someone braking the trust within a relationship?

Nobody got forced to do anything.He was 100% in control of the situation.The game chooses to follow a certain path for the scene to happen.You are 100% wrong about this.
OK. Let's try something. MC is a girl, tied down, half-naked. Quinn is a guy. Starts to grind on her and then, removes her panties and enters her. Hey! Just glans! No biggie! Right?

Hmmm, I wonder how we could call that?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
OK. Let's try something. MC is a girl, tied down, half-naked. Quinn is a guy. Starts to grind on her and then, removes her panties and enters her. Hey! Just glans! No biggie! Right?

To be honest, add some sleeping pills and that's like half of the games on this site. And most of them aren't tagged as rape.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
OK, bullshit.
Not one girl was lying. Did Josy admit she has BF? Yes.
Maya? Maya opened her heart to a guy she barely knew. She obviously suffered a lot in life and only thing that she asks is to give her time to open bit by bit.
Bella? What lie did she tell?! Seriously?!
Jill?!? Don't make me laugh!
Even Sage - yes, she wants MC to follow Chad and find his GF but I don't remember her lying about?

And about Quinn's honesty?! Yeah... How could I forget how honestly she accidentally caught MC in the showers. She was "honestly" shocked. Yes, I know it was part of initiation - but you're talking about honesty.

She, so full of honesty and virtue, watched Maya grinding you. Wait a minute, if she is honest and upfront, how so she didn't tell one word of that to MC?! Ah, yes - because she is honest.

How could I forget all that honest and upfront scenes of Quinn?! SMH...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Because us Jill fans like what we’ve seen so far, despite her lack of content. She’s kind, polite and enjoys talking to us.
It’s not all about content. Look at Josy and Sage, they have way more content than Jill and a lot of people aren’t fond of them.

“Who have shown to be better characters based on their contents”
But are they really better? Is sage and especially Josy better characters than Jill because they have more content? It says a lot if Jill has least content but is more likeable than Sage and Josy.
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

do i really need to explain why i like sage so much again im going to be honest with you if Jill was in any other game say a incest game she would be my favorite but this developer has a certain way with doing things with its characters so i like them over Jill because she seems bland to me

the reason i like Sage so much is because to spite the developer he gave her bad personality because the developer hates redheads

last game the attractive redhead became the villain of the story and a yandere this game shes obsessed with her ex boyfriend

so yeah im going to keep Sage in my signature due to not understanding why she has to have a bad personality who knows maybe this game will be different and sage wont be a bad person by the end of the game

either way i dont blame her for the developers distaste for redheads i mean the other redhead in the game is a bimbo

but here relax with Jill by the pool :p

screenshot0037.png screenshot0045.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

do i really need to explain why i like sage so much again im going to be honest with you if Jill was in any other game say a incest game she would be my favorite but this developer has a certain way with doing things with its characters so i like them over Jill because she seems bland to me

the reason i like Sage so much is because to spite the developer he gave her bad personality because the developer hates redheads

last game the attractive redhead became the villain of the story and a yandere this game shes obsessed with her ex boyfriend

so yeah im going to keep Sage in my signature due to not understanding why she has to have a bad personality who knows maybe this game will be different and sage wont be a bad person by the end of the game

either way i dont blame her for the developers distaste for redheads i mean the other redhead in the game is a bimbo

View attachment 344028 View attachment 344029
The signs all point to another crazy redhead I hope you're prepared this time the last game actually had two redheads if I'm not mistaken Leah the nutjob and the redhead girl that was with the blonde told us she had an STD of course not trying to put you off or anything but Sage could be crazy and infested with STD's :p:LOL:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

View attachment 344028 View attachment 344029
You really want Mormont on my side that badly huh?

Anyways, I’ll admit the other LIs are more fleshed out due to more content. But that doesn’t make them better.

Look at sage: obsessive, using MC, doesn’t know what she wants.
Look at Josy: doesn’t know what she wants, can’t clean up her act, lead the MC on at the beginning. Red flag.

This just shows that more content doesn’t exactly mean the character is greater. What I’m saying is, despite having less content, Jill traits are more likeable than others with more content.

you said you didn’t understand all the love for Jill since she has no content. I’m just trying to show you why she is so loved over other people who have more content.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So, I'll be honest.

As I said, I would like more girls to be LIs - especially on DIK route because right now it's useless for just one girl.
Probably Quinn and Riona - they're DIK's materials.

We need some swift resolutions about Sage and Josy - I don't mind drama but, right now, their stories feel more like dragging than dramming.

Anything, absolutely anything about Jill. I don't know why she didn't have at least the same content as Sage or Bella.

Some explanation about all that confusion with Maya would be nice.

Last edited:

gertru 90

Feb 9, 2019
It's hypocritical, the lot of it.

I'm supposed to to be silent while people slam Quinn yet the second I say something about characters nobody knows anything about i'm told to be civil and i'm being too harsh....

I don't mind having a laugh and a joke but i'll be fucked if i'm accepting double standards.
I wrote 3 messages. Did I said something about Quinn? No. So what is the hypocrite thing of my message? I was talking about the 5 characters that seems like the main ones.

Up to here, Quinn seems like the most interesting character because all the things that Pinkcake showed us from her. Do I like her? I don't know. ButI didn't say anything of her, because I wasn't describing what I think of her.

Reactions: laliandra

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You really want Mormont on my side that badly huh?

Anyways, I’ll admit the other LIs are more fleshed out due to more content. But that doesn’t make them better.

Look at sage: obsessive, using MC, doesn’t know what she wants.
Look at Josy: doesn’t know what she wants, can’t clean up her act, lead the MC on at the beginning. Red flag.

This just shows that more content doesn’t exactly mean the character is greater. What I’m saying is, despite having less content, Jill traits are more likeable than others with more content.

you said you didn’t understand all the love for Jill since she has no content. I’m just trying to show you why she is so loved over other people who have more content.
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

i guess you didnt read the reason why i like sage but let me ask you something why should i chose one girl why cant i just have mutiple playthroughs so i can choose all the love interests im a harem master so i got to collect all the girls

3BBF.gif

screenshot0043.png

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Because us Jill fans like what we’ve seen so far, despite her lack of content. She’s kind, polite and enjoys talking to us.
It’s not all about content. Look at Josy and Sage, they have way more content than Jill and a lot of people aren’t fond of them.

“Who have shown to be better characters based on their contents”
But are they really better? Is sage and especially Josy better characters than Jill because they have more content? It says a lot if Jill has least content but is more likeable than Sage and Josy.
Lots of people like sage too because of her content.
There’s nothing to like or dislike about Jill at this point because she has so little content. We’ll See how her fans react once the fantasy is punctured by real content.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

i guess you didnt read the reason why i like sage but let me ask you something why should i chose one girl why cant i just have mutiple playthroughs so i can choose all the love interests im a harem master so i got to collect all the girls

View attachment 344041

View attachment 344043
You can choose all of them as you please and have separate playthroughs, who’s stopping you O’ king of the harem masters.

I’m just tryna show you why people love Jill over other LIs with more content, no harmful intents.

Also, Rem :love::love::love:.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wrote 3 messages. Did I said something about Quinn? No. So what is the hypocrite thing of my message? I was talking about the 5 characters that seems like the main ones.

Up to here, Quinn seems like the most interesting character because all the things that Pinkcake showed us from her. Do I like her? I don't know. ButI didn't say anything of her, because I wasn't describing what I think of her.
I'm telling you, some people on this forum shoot reading comprehension square in the face and piss on it's corpse.

I was pointing out why I was being harsh and why people were being hypocritical.

Like I said, IT'S hypocritical not you're hypocritical. I quoted that part of you saying it was harsh and responded in general. I don't give a shit if people like her or not I was pointing out that some people here slam the shit out of her and praise the other girls yet when I slam the other girls i'm told to keep it down.

That would be a double standard.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes