Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Looking at her eyes, if she didn't have a class after that one, she would gladly get on that table behind her.
She didn’t have a class though, well I don’t think she did, since she walked out with MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mytez

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
OK, bullshit.
Not one girl was lying. Did Josy admit she has BF? Yes.
Maya? Maya opened her heart to a guy she barely knew. She obviously suffered a lot in life and only thing that she asks is to give her time to open bit by bit.
Bella? What lie did she tell?! Seriously?!
Jill?!? Don't make me laugh!
Even Sage - yes, she wants MC to follow Chad and find his GF but I don't remember her lying about?

And about Quinn's honesty?! Yeah... How could I forget how honestly she accidentally caught MC in the showers. She was "honestly" shocked. Yes, I know it was part of initiation - but you're talking about honesty.

She, so full of honesty and virtue, watched Maya grinding you. Wait a minute, if she is honest and upfront, how so she didn't tell one word of that to MC?! Ah, yes - because she is honest.

How could I forget all that honest and upfront scenes of Quinn?! SMH...
You missed couple of posts,I adressed Josy situation,the argument made was that all girls have secrets,something they`re hiding,with Quinn you know what you`re getting yourself into.

I defended Sage when someone accused her of lying,actually :)(although she`s as honest with Chad as Chad is with her)

Virtue?Yes I tottally always claimed Quinn`s basicly a white knight and a virgin and a saint.

"I like to fuck with people,some like it,some don`t"
Those are pranks,you find them too hard core for your taste and that`s fine but prank is a prank...it`s not giving you hope for something,initiating a date with you and than telling you"I`m already in a relationship" -how can you even compare a prank,which is something that dfoesn`t matter to a bomb like that,is beyond me.

Uhm she does tell MC about Maya grinding:
"What happened I don`t grind you as good as Barbie?"

Does she hide who she is?
She fucking tells the MC she runs a bordello,when he`s trying to get on a high horse with her,she reminds him he buys what she is selling.So yes,she is the most honest woman in the game so far.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You really want Mormont on my side that badly huh?

Anyways, I’ll admit the other LIs are more fleshed out due to more content. But that doesn’t make them better.

Look at sage: obsessive, using MC, doesn’t know what she wants.
Look at Josy: doesn’t know what she wants, can’t clean up her act, lead the MC on at the beginning. Red flag.

This just shows that more content doesn’t exactly mean the character is greater. What I’m saying is, despite having less content, Jill traits are more likeable than others with more content.

you said you didn’t understand all the love for Jill since she has no content. I’m just trying to show you why she is so loved over other people who have more content.
And you know what? That's the beauty of those girls. They feel like a real person - with flaws, with good and bad sides... That's what we want for all characters. Not angelic fairytale saint that Jill was turned into. Just humans - of flesh and bones, with virtues and sins.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
OK. Let's try something. MC is a girl, tied down, half-naked. Quinn is a guy. Starts to grind on her and then, removes her panties and enters her. Hey! Just glans! No biggie! Right?

Hmmm, I wonder how we could call that?
Controlled situation,someone physically stronger,sits on a chair,a woman,let`s assume he doesn`t like comes closer,stands in front of him,touches his shoulders,hecler announces what`s about to happen,woman sits on his lap,talks to him,than informs him she`s going to take off his condom and guide his cock inside of her.

At no point did he had a chance to react or protest,right?
His a rape victim,right?
Fren,just...be serious.

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Mormont Mytez Gwinb777 vir_cotto J..D Fantabaldu

yep thats right because i really find it funny how Jill has fans when she barely had any content and not shown to be a flawed person and just good person from the start where everyone in Pink Cake games are complex characters and have secrets

she was only shown to be nice to the main character be into yoga lives with a watermelon rapist and plays the piano

so comparing her to the other main cast who have shown to be far better characters based on their content (in the current update) is kinda laughable

top 3 characters currently are

Sage personal bias
Bella Milf
Maya best character overall and best current girlfriend material
I've never made a ranking in the thread before this post because there is not till now a girl in the game that has completely strokes me ... but now i want to Answer to the call of King Monkey Mon

So now it's time for me to discover my cards ...

More interesting Girl : IsaBella

The more mysterious : Jill
The most beautiful girl : Sage

Girl that i'd like to f... . Camila :
The side girl that id like to have more contents : Heather

And last but not least : Quinn , the Villain's Queen ... I'm waiting so much from her in next chapters

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I was so close to recruiting you into the Jill empire....
Curse you Mytez!!!
Guess I’ll try again tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after after...
Mytez Gwinb777

im pretty sure Mormont stands with me with choosing characters after all Jill is indeed sexy its just a shame shes in a game there cares more about character complex personality then looks

Fantabaldu you kinda chosen a Jill picture for a Bella place here is Bella

screenshot0027.png

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
And you know what? That's the beauty of those girls. They feel like a real person - with flaws, with good and bad sides... That's what we want for all characters. Not angelic fairytale saint that Jill was turned into. Just humans - of flesh and bones, with virtues and sins.
Jill hasn’t received the content she needs as of yet , there will be conflict and flaws to come or she wouldn’t be one of the 5 mains.
But what fairytale do we spin? Aside from the jokes about Jill being a virgin all I’ve ever pointed out is that she’s kind, polite, enjoys talking to us, isn’t using us.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
“Who have shown to be better characters based on their contents”
But are they really better? Is sage and especially Josy better characters than Jill because they have more content? It says a lot if Jill has least content but is more likeable than Sage and Josy.
No,it doesn`t...flaws of other girls don`t tell us anything,not a single thing about Jill...Jill will have to tell us story of Jill...she looks better simply because they look bad now and she did not have the chance

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
No,it doesn`t...flaws of other girls don`t tell us anything,not a single thing about Jill...Jill will have to tell us story of Jill...she looks better simply because they look bad now and she did not have the chance
You know what. That’s a damn good point. But like I said, there has to be flaws and conflicts to come or she wouldn’t be one of the 5 mains.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
im pretty sure @Mormont stands with me with choosing characters after all Jill is indeed sexy its just a shame shes in a game there cares more about character complex personality then looks
Sage being that only exception but as I've said I'll change my mind when she gets rid of Chad. hey I could just go with the two J's Jade and Jill :love:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Jill hasn’t received the content she needs as of yet , there will be conflict and flaws to come or she wouldn’t be one of the 5 mains.
But what fairytale do we spin? Aside from the jokes about Jill being a virgin all I’ve ever pointed out is that she’s kind, polite, enjoys talking to us, isn’t using us.
You just praised Jill how she is better than Sage or Josy pointing out at their flaws while saying how perfect Jill is - and now you admit she lacks the content. That's a little bit absurd, don't you think?

You are obviously expecting Jill will be absolutely perfect without even stepping on the ant or whatever. You, obviously, doesn't expect for her to have any flaws - so, that's the fairytale in which you're believing.

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Of course.... she could turn out to be an entity that makes sauron look like a boy scout, but till YOU write it in stone, Jill feeds orphans, volunteers at an ontological ward for children and rescues blind puppies

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes