Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
You just praised Jill how she is better than Sage or Josy pointing out at their flaws while saying how perfect Jill is - and now you admits she lacks the content. That's a little bit absurd, don't you think?

You are obviously expecting Jill will be absolutely perfect without even stepping on the ant or whatever. You, obviously, doesn't expect for her to have any flaws - so, that's the fairytale in which you're believing.
That’s because as of now, she doesn’t have a flaw I see. I do expect her to have some flaw in the future but due to her lack of content she has none as of now. I didn’t really call her perfect.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Of course.... she could turn out to be an entity that makes sauron look like a boy scout, but till YOU write it in stone, Jill feeds orphans, volunteers at an ontological ward for children and rescues blind puppies
So, Kuko, when did I do you wrong so you want the lynch mob on my porch? :cautious:

laliandra

May 2, 2019
OK. Let's try something. MC is a girl, tied down, half-naked. Quinn is a guy. Starts to grind on her and then, removes her panties and enters her. Hey! Just glans! No biggie! Right?

Hmmm, I wonder how we could call that?
lol the hipocrisy here.

OK. Let's try something. MC is a girl, sleeping on her bed, half-naked. Maya is a guy. While asleep he starts to grind on her, should i even continue or do you guys get the point?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
lol the hipocrisy here.

OK. Let's try something. MC is a girl, sleeping on her bed, half-naked. Maya is a guy. While asleep he starts to grind on her, should i even continue or do you guys get the point?
Yes, please continue.

And I'll help you. MC is a girl attracted to Maya and Maya is a boy attracted to MC. MC already admitted she is falling for him during movie night.

But, please, continue!
304775_popcorn_gif.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
lol the hipocrisy here.

Don`t you know Maya was FORCED?
I mean Quinn had M60 at her head,no,it wasn`t M60 it was a tank an entire army there in Maya`s dorm all poionting barrels at poor Maya and she was FORCED even more than that,Quinn had a bomber plane above Maya`s family house man!That`s how bad Quinn is,she doesn`t fuck around

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Yes, please continue.

And I'll help you. MC is a girl attracted to Maya and Maya is a boy attracted to MC. MC already admitted she is falling for him during movie night.

But, please, continue!
View attachment 344082
oh so you're saying that if a girl tells me she's attracted to me i can already sneak on her bedroom in the middle of night and start humping her?
man nobody ever told me this, i feel like an idiot now.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
oh so you're saying that if a girl tells me she's attracted to me i can already sneak on her bedroom in the middle of night and start humping her?
man nobody ever told me this, i feel like an idiot now.
Errrr... I'm pretty sure they share the same bedroom. Should I mention Maya was forced to do it although NOBODY ELSE HAVE TO DO IT (this part is just to satisfy name88)?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So, a quick profile of Quinn - and I'm not joking about this. Of course, that's based on what we know and what we saw so far.

She's s sociopath. The telltale sign is her lack of empathy and her nonchalance towards other people. Maybe she is that way by nature or it has something to do with drugs - we don't know yet.

She is manipulator, as we can see in her room scene with Camilla, but she doesn't shy of using the force like when she rapes MC or ordering Maya very rudely to find another guy.

She doesn't show any emotions. Her only goal is money and she'll do whatever she could to get it.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes