Muthu Kumar

Oct 9, 2018
someone share end of ep 2 save in winrar format and i extract that format but i cannot view that scenes because all are locked.although he finished almost all scenes and also he screenshot with me.please help me guys how to view that scene ..sorry for bad english please tell me guys why noone reply my comment:cry::cry::cry:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
so basically heres the girls in a nutshell
josy- kind but complicated to say the least.
maya- guarded but at the same time trying to open up to mc. at the same time confused\unfamiliar\fighting what shes feeling.
sage- wants chad but wants the attachment\emotion\intimacy, and is using mc since she cant get it from chad.
quin- the type that like to claim to be a "chaotic neutral". likes to fuck with people (a lil bit of poke and watch reaction but a bit more on the chaotic side). everything she does fulfills her need for a reaction.
bella- extremely guarded, can be both fire and ice. but does have a kind caring side deep behind those walls (shown by the fact that she keeps helping mc even though she acts like she cant stand him). at this point still had a bit of an enigma about her because of the fact that theres still layers of wall\mask that shes still hiding behind.
jill- very kind and caring, a bit naïve but no so much that shes completely oblivious. slightly guarded but doesnt don the same kind of mask bella has because she always shows the kind and caring side upfront.
jane- basically the typical dominant cougar character type. basically not much more than that.
the rest- basically "slutty college girl" or not enough story for them at this point to have a developed personality in the story .

so far the only true "dateable" or girlfriend option at this point is jill. the rest is a complicated mess at this point to be anything or anything more than a have some fun with girl. tho i did like to see some more fleshing out riona's character, tho she may never be a li interest in the game.
any which way this episode was deff a pandoras box cliffhanger.

Last edited:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
They are all actually future criminal masterminds :p I mean there is the Lex Luthor guy again and that guy next to Tybalt his brother from another mother?
Apparently Cuckbalt is the son of Burke and Jade, and judging by the hair of his "bro" i guess Cathy is the mom :ROFLMAO:

That`s an interesting take,most got angry at Maya but you are putting blame on yourself :unsure:Can`t say I agree but interesting nontheless,good to see you back here
Thanks bro, i really can't blame her this time, i mean chapter 1 and 2 showed us that she really got some issues, and a person who is judged all the time like she is will always hide something because of the fear of being judged by someone you like,in her mind she probably thinked that tell him about Josy to early would have pushed him away for good, and i guess she was going to tell him but Josy arrived first

S41nT

Aug 19, 2019
Apparently Cuckbalt is the son of Burke and Jade, and judging by the hair of his "bro" i guess Cathy is the mom :ROFLMAO:

Thanks bro, i really can't blame her this time, i mean chapter 1 and 2 showed us that she really got some issues, and a person who is judged all the time like she is will always hide something because of the fear of being judged by someone you like,in her mind she probably thinked that tell him about Josy to early would have pushed him away for good, and i guess she was going to tell him but Josy arrived first
Seems like we share the same thoughts about Maya

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

she did say to herself, "no.... not this way" when josy showed up.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That assesment of the situation is something I do agree with,however both Josy and Maya have been initiators of the contacts,so neither of them is without the blame here

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
That assesment of the situation is something I do agree with,however both Josy and Maya have been initiators of the contacts,so neither of them is without the blame here
Personally, don't see anything to blame -- both girls have tried to be honest. They're both attracted to the MC, and they're clearly into each other. If you've gotten to the point where the MC has this kind of complicated relationship with both, then he's obviously not exactly innocent of complication either. Don't know if we're going to get another AL menage bait-and-switch, but as love triangles go, this seems like a fairly innocent one... and as a menage fan I'm hoping for an opportunity to make it work with both.

I feel as if there's something similar in the offing with Bella and Jill -- though Bella is far more of a mess than any of the others (and I'm kinda uncomfortable about what the hell the story is with her husband).

This being DPC, I'm not really expecting a big, happy MC/Maya/Josy/Jill/Sage/Quinn/Riona/Etc. harem, though I sure wouldn't mind it. I fully expect some of those paths to lead to complete crash and burn (though hopefully not literally again). But a nice threesome with Maya and Josy? Or Jill and Bella? Or even Jade and Cathy? I'd be okay with any of those.

But that's me. :)

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
but we all know that Maya/Josy/MC threesome is coming. It is a requirement afterall for Maya to make it into HOT.
That's the spirit. My personal reaction to Josys appearance would not be not have been to clear the field like the MC, but "Cool, I see we all are sexually attracted to the same people, everyone has at least fooled around, or more *nudge, nudge*, with anyone in this room - let the party begin!"

theboredone

Mar 9, 2018
Oh ok :p

Well firstly she's not attractive (I don't like the face and her hair is often seen in DAZ game but thats only my opinion). Then, she acted like a bitch (I mean now we know that she has a gf not a bf but even she's ok to cheat). And I don't think she fit in the story (even with the maya thing).

Sorry for my bad english. But there's nothing I like on her, every other girls are way better.

Now I think i will focused on Bella
I mean, Josy lost the spotlight with the development of other girls but she's not unbearable, she's ok. But I'm with you, Bella (and Jill) all the way.

Laaitie

Aug 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I just finished playing up to the end of Episode 3. I have to say that this is a fantastic achievement, the quality of imagery and animation is fantastic and something I was hopeful for but I never thoughts to be available (or possible).

I've just dipped my toes into VN's, having only played 'Milfy City' Prior to this, and I have to say I'm blown away, absolutely.
I feel like a complete fool for supporting other content creators who have come no where near to the detail you have, the story and music are great touches that provide entertaining atmosphere.

I found myself thinking about playing the game whilst at work, excited to get home and continue on with the story and the lewd scenes ( he he he ) But also this feels like i'm playing an American Pie Movie. For that I'm grateful to you for providing me with the best experience i've had with VN's to date.

Thank you so much, and I will be donating to you after finishing these comments.

Now for some review type context. I dislike the fighting mini game, but that's because: A. I suck and B. I felt that the prompt / reaction time was way too fast for me.
I do recognise you provided the option to skip out on the mini games, but I did enjoy the fact that is has an interactive aspect, coming from a gaming background I really enjoyed the extra content even if I sucked or save scummed a few times.

All the girls, (Bella as an exception) are beautiful and I have to say you really do have great skill and taste in women ;), I exclude Bella only because (and this may be intentional) she has really scary eyes, like psycho eyes. They are always wide open and very disturbing in certain scenes, but it's not a major issue for me, just pointing out what is most likely the obvious.

I'm so grateful for your hard work, and thank you for providing such great entertaining content. I think for a solo dev this is godlike content and you've really raised the bar, I think other content creators are going to have their work cut out for them.

Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018
I think that memory is problem, if there is anything on background it wont work. I just checked and my pc is using about 4gb when playing this game, and i didnt have anything special on background, only what always is. And im using win 10. I hope that compressed version works.

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
Also I remember reading a few pages back about "random interest in MC out of no where" . To me I have not seen that. The HOT chicks tend to be more sluttish and MC is pledging a frat and is down to smash so they smash when more on the dik route.

Girls like Jill, Bella, etc.take more wining and dining to come around to the MC so their progression feels normal. Cathy/Jade interest in MC comes more from the need to feel sexy/ husband cheating so her wanting to get back at him.

I haven't felt like a single girls attraction to MC was unjustified given the circumstances of choices and based on the girls personality.

On an additional note, who thinks that the "fuck a feminist" task ,if done by Derek, is gonna be him fuckin the purple haired one he always fights with. I mean if he does shit will be kinda funny but damn.

As I have said before I love the way the male characters in this game as well as in acting lessons. That is something that Dr. PinkCake does that not alot of other VN creators do. They don't just have other males to be the adversary or opposition to the MC. He gives actual bro's to the MC who have their own shit they go through, and like with acting lessons, their own relationships that can develop based on the MC's choices or like in the case of the MC's dad where you have a good male role model and guide unlike other series where the dad is either not present or just bland.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes