yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hey, anyone's got a Torrent for the latest version? Been ages since I played this VN.
BeingADIK-S3v0.10.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: KaiserST

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
In the 4 months since Episode 10 released, I don't think I've ever seen this mentioned. But then again, this entire thread is like the horny fever dream of a madman, so maybe I missed it amongst all the theories, memes, and Joshy's cummy kisses.

If you have sex with Maya during the dorm party in Episode 8, you leave behind the bottle of booze next to the teacher's desk/podium/whatever it is, and Dr. Dick's syllabus from the board. Then alllllllll the way in Episode 10, it turns out absolutely no one noticed either piece of evidence of your fun sexy time with Princess Vicky until Bella needed to write something on the board. Like even if you are as generous as possible with the timeline, there's no fucking way no else stumbled on this shit in the meantime.

Let's cheat and compress as much as possible, to see if any of it makes sense (it really won't):
  1. Day after the party, Fuckface gets a haircut, then the gender studies final, and later is planning the Halloween party with Sage and Quinn, plus a threesome if you're awesome enough. Let's say this is Thursday (maybe it actually is Thursday, but who cares), to utilize the weekend and stall for time. 1 DAY.
  2. Friday. The math and English exams are not in the classroom you fucked Maya in. If you're dating Bella she invites you over on Saturday, which is tomorrow (it really isn't, but bear with me). Tonight is the recital, and if you didn't help Jill then you're a monster. 2 DAYS.
  3. Saturday. After seeing just about everyone you boned all in one place last night, the MC decides on his dream girl/s. You talk to Sage, later that evening is the date with Bella/running to Jill. 3 DAYS.
  4. Sunday. So far the days are lined up. If you chose Bella yesterday, this morning Jill will get a free show. There's the last free roam of Season 2, the windows are finally being installed. Later tonight, the Maya Squad goes to see Sage's parents, turns out you potentially boned Jade (nice), and at the same time we find out Zoey has returned from San Diego. 4 DAYS.
  5. Monday. Fuckface reunites with Zoey, he goes costume shopping with MJ/gets his dick tested/talks to Bella about Halloween and Jill/thinks about Tybalt while fucking Sage/hits up his various lovers, and plans the party with Tommy's sage advice. 5 DAYS.
  6. Tuesday. It's Halloween I guess. The entire day is presumably setting up the DIK mansion, everyone getting their costumes ready, and then the party lasts all night. You break Josy's heart if you didn't choose her and Maya, as well as miss out on that hot threesome. That's a war crime. In any case, I hope you got some pussy that night, otherwise your dick goes unsucked despite having three girls in your room. 6 DAYS.
  7. Wednesday. It's November 1st, no question about it. The morning is spent interacting with the various girls, playing with the stupid fucking puzzle box, cleaning the mansion, smacking Elena's ass, feeding the stupid fucking fish, and finally, we get to English class again. THE 7TH DAY.
So after a whole week, the janitor never entered this room and saw the bottle. No teacher used that classroom, or needed to write on that particular board, or looked at the floor. There wasn't even another horny couple sneaking in at night to have sex, with their own bottle and stupid sex name like Professor Cock. Thursday and Friday you can write off as examinations requiring specific rooms, so this one went unused after fucking Maya there. But Monday and Tuesday? Does Fuckface and the gang have the only class in that room? And remember, this is an incorrect timeline focused solely on trying to have as little time as possible between these two events. There is most definitely additional time that makes this otherwise funny joke even more improbable.

I demand DPC stop development on Episode 11, and go back to the last 3 episodes and correct this egregious error! I can't get wrapped up in the story or have a good fap if this one detail is always in the back of my mind. The added months of dev time will be so worth it you guys, this is more important than that one render of a bottle. I beseech you, DPC!

TL;DR
Ill clear up the Timeline & janitor issues you are having :

Timeline:

the ep 8 party is on a Saturday night see becky's rooster,
Sunday is bella's haircut/ massage sage
Monday Gender studies final/ party planning 3 some with sage and quinn
Tuesday finals in english & math

Then the 3 day time skip to

Friday Jill's recital
Sat the breakfast of route choosing

then time unclear: breakups/ Burkes/ zoe bench scene/ costumes with M&J/ VD clinic with jill/ bella trying to reach out to jill

untill Halloween Oct 31st

Saturday is the Halloween party all ep 9
Sunday Nov1st the Dik house clean up
Monday Nov 2nd class with bella with booze and dr dik scrawled on blackboard

now to minimize wasted time that means 1 week between Halloween party and
breakfast of choosing now the 24th of Oct
making the dorm party now the 17th of Oct

so the time in question 15 days now why did the janitors miss it?

most charitable answer is there are no regular classes from 16 Oct to Nov 2nd and they were supposed to be locked as an anti cheating measure presumably

the only classes that then matter are the testing rooms (ie with bathrooms attached) and they are only checking those as all other rooms should be already locked, and no one had any reason to enter till the 2nd

best I can do off top of my head

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Sage’s deepfake video.

It's a pity that I don't have the energy to create her freckles and eye color.
That would be too cumbersome. If the video is converted into pictures, there will be more than 4,000 pictures.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes