elgang

Jan 27, 2019
hii i love this game really but now i have a probleme in ep3 after MC give underweear to camila a mona and go to class study mathh i get that whote screen with a lot of writings i keep hitting ignore buth nothing happen . i have the compressed game and this is the traceback i get with the error

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
don't know if its my PC or some choices i'm making in the game but it keeps crashing every 3 minutes. also is there a walkthrough that details the different paths in the game?
You using the new 0.3.1? That suppose to remedy that exact issue.

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
This game is awesome in any way possible and i don´t mind waiting 3 months if the new content is that great.
The biggest issue is, that it makes so many other games not worth to play.
Keep up the amazing work.

Reactions: tamzarian

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
This game is awesome in any way possible and i don´t mind waiting 3 months if the new content is that great.
The biggest issue is, that it makes so many other games not worth to play.
Keep up the amazing work.
here's the only other games that are somewhat on par

Milfy City
City of Broken Dreamers
Melody
Becoming a Rockstar
Skyrim

even then, if BaDIK is a 10, those games are 8s

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Did Josy and Maya live in the same city? How could they know each other?
We don't know... rn there are a lot of gaps that I am having a hard time to swallow because I don't want BADIK becoming GOT S7-8 regarding story inconsistencies to meet fan theories, exactly how I felt in the EP3 ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is likely more stuff that doesnt quite add up. I would be lying if I said it doesnt bother me... but it does, simply because I like BADIK more than just the naughty stuff. I don't want DPC to go with the flow of fan theories just for the sake of it, hopefully he can make it work properly in EP4 because its a stain on the so far amazing storyline, imo.

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
here's the only other games that are somewhat on par

Milfy City
City of Broken Dreamers
Melody
Becoming a Rockstar
Skyrim

even then, if BaDIK is a 10, those games are 8s
Babysitter
Secrets
No more Secrets
The Way

Are also somewhat games I am enjoying playing, but BADIK is another sort of quality, obviously.
I like Milfy City renders, but not much else. Melody is too much of slow burner. Becoming a Rockstar is cool, but typos there... oof. Skyrim is 10/10 once the Dragonborn theme starts and you start fighting a Dragon... and when you bang Aela

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
spanish drama?

referring to the husband's severed organs as "stuff" is pretty insensitive tbh

:p
Yeah, it's like that picture but with latino guy instead of black dude. You can't seriously say that ending of chapter 3 is above "Ricardo slept with Mamalita but it turns out that it's her twin sister Pizdita and then there are drugs, everyone has shady/abusive past, in the end a lot of people gonna die because of some idiotic criminal subplot and also i'm a real writer guys, honest". Many people enjoy "Sex and the city" (i don't know any names of the real soaps, it's closest i can get) there is no reason to be ashamed of liking plots like this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheFinder

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Yeah, it's like that picture but with latino guy instead of black dude. You can't seriously say that ending of chapter 3 is above "Ricardo slept with Mamalita but it turns out that it's her twin sister Pizdita and then there are drugs, everyone has shady/abusive past, in the end a lot of people gonna die because of some idiotic criminal subplot and also i'm a real writer guys, honest". Many people enjoy "Sex and the city" (i don't know any names of the real soaps, it's closest i can get) there is no reason to be ashamed of liking plots like this.
lol ok i think you mean telenovelas which are not spanish. they are originally from brasil so referring them as spanish seems weird, maybe you meant mexican? idk
regarding the plot twist, i think it was rather obvious and not contrived at all. but i'll grant you this: AL's plot twist came out of nowhere and was cheap drama, but i can't say that about BaDIK so far.

sloppy gonzo threesome was ok, i was expecting more tbh after all the hype he created. animations were pretty meh. Riona's scene from the first episode is still my fav

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
lol ok i think you mean telenovelas which are not spanish. they are originally from brasil so referring them as spanish seems weird, maybe you meant mexican? idk
regarding the plot twist, i think it was rather obvious and not contrived at all. but i'll grant you this: AL's plot twist came out of nowhere and was cheap drama, but i can't say that about BaDIK so far.

sloppy gonzo threesome was ok, i was expecting more tbh after all the hype he created. animations were pretty meh. Riona's scene from the first episode is still my fav
Hm, mexican. Okay, my bad. In my places we don't have those so all i know about this stuff comes from sitcom jokes or memes from 2010. Usually when mentioned meanining is obvious enough because everyone has same "close to none" level of knowledge here. Thanks for the info.
I guess it's subjective to some degree, at least enough for me to not actually argue about it and spread negativity here. I would say i'm talking more about the taste itself (girl you met occasionally on your job and fall in love with is ex of the girl you occasionally met in college and fall in love with and then it dropped on you in this soapy style) than about how well it was layed out on the plate. There are bad and good telenovelas, right? I agree that it's not that crazy yet but as a rule devs have a tendency to "intensify" plot with killings, suicides, mental breakdowns and stuff like this. That's what i meant.

Last edited:

Lifeisok

Apr 25, 2018
An idea just flew through my mind.
What if chad is in a secret relationship with the ex-jock (i don't remember his name) ?
Maybe they're both gay and the ex-jock got kicked out because they figured his sexual orientation.
And chad maybe gave them orders about not spreading the idea that they accepted a gay person to their clan to cover up the ex-jock and to maintain their reputation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: triplededo
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes