TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I don't want to be shafted again like Twists Of My Life
I hated the fact that at the end of the game i left everyone for the sake of Ann since she was my fav and then boom outta nowhere she doesn't have feelings for the mc anymore and you're either left out of the relationship or your love for each other (ann to be exact) just burnt out. She didn't even tell us that she doesn't love us anymore and she loves Natalie or whatever that girl's name was :LOL:

Kcaamkarma

Jun 17, 2018
I don't know why...

But the talk MC and Jill do have in the bed about buying an Island or 2 or 3... Was just funny as hell. I'm from Denmark and the impact Mr. Trump had with the buy Greenland deal, the parallel to real world just funny. Guess even if you have a ton of cash as Jill you still can't buy an Island.

I guessed the Maya and Josy thing as they were constant it complicated issue. And that Maya needed the "fast" HOT deals done. Kinda trick it. And even that they mess it up with the MC I still hope the Dreck/MC relation and Dreck/Maya relation will (I hope) have them being friends. As I think the MC gonna need some friends to deal with the HOT Queen and Tommy in the long run...

But as Maya and Jill is a thing. I guess I'll try my luck with Jill. I think she is the most "normal" in the game. Sage is nice and she just needs some real love and not just a booty call.

Bella - a married women - to a soldier (the drunk date) where you end up in Bella's house you see a fast pic of a soldier (jesus a scary moment). And when asked why all her plants is moved in front of the lib door. MC recalls it because he saw someone but perhaps it was the mannequin . It has been 3 years so either her husband was killed in the war or gone POV, MIW - So it is a very sad history with her. Treat her with respect.

So now I just need to figure out where I want to live.... Sage or Bella..?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I don't know why...

But the talk MC and Jill do have in the bed about buying an Island or 2 or 3... Was just funny as hell. I'm from Denmark and the impact Mr. Trump had with the buy Greenland deal, the parallel to real world just funny. Guess even if you have a ton of cash as Jill you still can't buy an Island.

I guessed the Maya and Josy thing as they were constant it complicated issue. And that Maya needed the "fast" HOT deals done. Kinda trick it. And even that they mess it up with the MC I still hope the Dreck/MC relation and Dreck/Maya relation will (I hope) have them being friends. As I think the MC gonna need some friends to deal with the HOT Queen and Tommy in the long run...

But as Maya and Jill is a thing. I guess I'll try my luck with Jill. I think she is the most "normal" in the game. Sage is nice and she just needs some real love and not just a booty call.

Bella - a married women - to a soldier (the drunk date) where you end up in Bella's house you see a fast pic of a soldier (jesus a scary moment). And when asked why all her plants is moved in front of the lib door. MC recalls it because he saw someone but perhaps it was the mannequin . It has been 3 years so either her husband was killed in the war or gone POV, MIW - So it is a very sad history with her. Treat her with respect.

So now I just need to figure out where I want to live.... Sage or Bella..?
The one and only answer is: BELLA

sdust

Jun 6, 2017
How do you win fights in this game???

I've never won a single fight - not even the easy brawler ones.

I've set the fight mode to easy and cheated the stats to 4 and I still lose - though I stay in the fight a little longer now, but I still lose

Is this game rigged against the MC ever winning or am I just bad at fighting? (Like in real life..)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

I've set the fight mode to easy and cheated the stats to 4 and I still lose - though I stay in the fight a little longer now, but I still lose

Is this game rigged against the MC ever winning or am I just bad at fighting? (Like in real life..)
You can win but it's not easy to do I know a few people said they have actually won, but the outcome is always the same as Chad did sneak up from behind so he was always going to have that advantage over us.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018

You can win and honestly havent found it hard at all except a few times when hitting my left arrow the Jock seems to attck but that is rare.

Reactions: TheFinder

sdust

Jun 6, 2017
You can win but it's not easy to do I know a few people said they have actually won, but the outcome is always the same as Chad did sneak up from behind so he was always going to have that advantage over us.
I don't mind the outcome being the same, though it does seem weird since the MC is supposed to have being taught some type of martial arts by his dad. I'm just frustrated that there doesn't seem to be a way to actually win fights at all

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I don't mind the outcome being the same, though it does seem weird since the MC is supposed to have being taught some type of martial arts by his dad. I'm just frustrated that there doesn't seem to be a way to actually win fights at all
Plot reasons

I think that's why DPC makes the MC always lose with a cheap shot /surprise shot rather than being actually outmatched

but yea outcome is the same, at least thats how it appears for now. it might be possible that it is affecting the story and we dont know it yet

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I am a DIK irl, so in a video game i have to mix things up and play as a CHICK, Maya path baby :)
That's what gets me about the writing in this game. Typically I can't stand the blonde sporty/cheery types, and when I saw the initial renders my brain said "Oh, hell no, move along." Then I got into playing it and damn if she isn't great (and Derek is a fucking riot, I love that insane dude). For my particular tastes, Sage is too mental to be taken seriously. Jill feels like a sex doll(it's the look, I haven't played down her actual path yet). Quinn IS a sexbot (and heroin addict from the looks of things). I suspect most of the girls working for her just fall into the 'bad idea' category, even though Camila is pretty tasty looking.

I just don't know what it is. I'm not really a Josy fan, in the same way I just wasn't keen on Megan in Acting Lessons (though I absolutely adored Melissa), so that means I'm looking at Maya or Bella for a serious playthrough. Maya seems like a legitimately good person to me (even if she doesn't want to come out of the closet), and her brother being awesome means a good relationship likelihood there. Bella is a lot more serious(whatever her reasons), and feels like she's more inclined to really commit herself once you've shown you're not just a sex-starved poonhound.

In the purely "senseless debauchery" side of things, a Camila/Maya tag-team would be my first pick (unless Jade wants to join in that combo), but I think it'd be fun to ambush the D&D nerd girl with Lily or Riona as well. The idea of Magnar kicking MC's ass for bedding her makes me giggle.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

sdust

Jun 6, 2017
You can win and honestly havent found it hard at all except a few times when hitting my left arrow the Jock seems to attck but that is rare.
Lucky you.

Maybe I'm just not fast enough for the arrow keys (as usual :( )

The original fighting minigame didn't make much sense to me and could go on forever until I finally lost and I'm not going to try the hard mode...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah that is a frustrating side to it I mean what's the point in doing all this fighting if it counts for nothing but then again Jill wouldn't have come to our rescue :p

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Yeah I agree. It takes a while to get used to but once you get the hang of it it's not that bad. Also it's a lot faster to do than the previous version which could get frustrating making a solid attack only to have the opponent back up and force you to waste it.

Reactions: TheFinder

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
T.H.A.N.K .. Y.O.U .. playb0y44 FOR YOUR GRACIOUS MARVELOUS CONTRIBUTION :love: :love: !!
nOW .. Jeffz ...
Crucial hint to the nature of the ERROR => "Failed to decode WEBP"
Read the help section of crunched games and use them tools right;)!
Hey man I'm no comp expert I do houses. But Thanks I worked it out.! Love the game but it's been really fucked up on my comp. Prob on my end but THANKS for the help.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gamers take sweet relaxation mute mega awesome absolute B.A.D .. A.S.S ... G.A.M.I.N.G
Any day ... versus loud mouth snotty watch out fearful skirt beaten lollipooper shenanigans;)!!!

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes