Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Another suck'ie Sunday Guess I'll just move on with my Pussy Path(chicks) path! Hope their dif pics for being a wuss cause I hate it....
You get the better girls on that path though but I guess it depends who your favourite girl is?

Reactions: TheFinder

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I can't for the life of me find the line of code in any of the script files that lead to this phone_bg_jill_alt2 reward.

View attachment 379291
On the off chance that someone knows where it is, could you tell me either in which script file this is mentioned or how the heck you unlock this smartphone background?
It unlocks when you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
Call me a cheater all you want.. but I wouldn't be able to play this game without the cheats lol. I run dick most of the time, but only to girls because they like confidence. I'm not unnecessarily mean to the other people for no reason, but even then I have to have my points for all the best actions. Max money to get all the cheats/boosters, and being able to win the fights quickly.

Not to mention that you have to be a Chick to get with Jill lol? Life doesn't work that way

But I kinda hate Dr.PinkCake for making a good Greek life/College LARP game and this fantasy of the life and women we'll never have :(

My Personal lists for women:
  1. Jill is fucking WIFE goals
  2. Isabella comes at a close second, with the body of a goddamn goddess
  3. Sarah has such a sexy/slutty face that I recognize from somewhere (idk if it's from a show, or movie?) but she's so hot
  4. Jade exudes sexiness and is a huge milf
  5. The same thing for Cathy, she has a model face and is pretty kinky
  6. Camila has an amazing booty
  7. Josy is hot, but she's pretty Vanilla/Generic in the sense that most MC love interests look like her
  8. Sage is a hot redhead and surprisingly nicer than Quinn
  9. Riona is kinky.. but always looks like she's being forced to do sexual acts... it's kinda off-putting
  10. Maya really isn't all that, she looks like a Karen with a huge head and hair to go with it, it's a forced love interest
All the other girls are pretty insignificant, Arietta the Mermaid is a dumb thot, Quinn is a butterface, and all the other girls are either forgettable or strippers save for lily.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
i have a feeling that some shit is gonna start, especially in that area. I just know it's gonna be more than just a dude joining a frat. Wouldn't be a DPC game if it was :LOL:
The Giant Reject joins the Jocks and and becomes Daves number two guy.
Pretty sure the that huge dude is the next guy to sucker punch the MC in the name of Chad.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No school would be stupid enough to allocate a place to someone that has not yet been accepted in. There really was a foreign student that didn't show up. Josy is only crashing Maya's room just like the MC is.
Not true. So long as there are vacancies there would not be a problem to reserve a room in advance.
It is likely there was never a fourth student, it was always Josy that Maya was waiting for. The way Maya is relieved after the protagonist didn't mentioned the missing roomate to the receptionist and how Josy goes straight to that room implies that Maya booked the space under false pretext to wait for Josy.

Reactions: DaweFan69

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Not true. So long as there are vacancies there would not be a problem to reserve a room in advance.
It is likely there was never a fourth student, it was always Josy that Maya was waiting for. The way Maya is relieved after the protagonist didn't mentioned the missing roomate to the receptionist and how Josy goes straight to that room implies that Maya booked the space under false pretext to wait for Josy.
Who the fuck care's it's a game not real life!!!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Yum Yum Maya and Josie tooo!!! HEY AT LEAST THEY ARE CLEAN ya never know but I think lesi's would be safe.. Not like the pusher . No needles so far is good!

Reactions: Ilhares

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I'm gonna finish my pussy run of this game tonite.. It hurts ... You wouldn't belive.. (I'm doing a chick run through) I want all the scenes what can I say??

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes