Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Oh yeh the quality is definitely worth a pledge, I just really don't like the "pledge" system of patreon where you pay money and carte blanche to whoever you support. It's pretty cancerous and allows and enables terrible people to scam money and hoard it, ruining it for everyone who works hard. That's why I personally stick to pledging only if it makes sense as a payment for content - i.e. if you give me a day of fun a month, I'll give you 20 euros said month, what I would give for a cool game on steam. It's just a personal view, I don't impose it on anyone, but in some cases (like this and maybe Milfy City) I try to watch if the dev starts releasing more often to support. Problem is this update is 2 (or 3, if it doesn't come out soon) months after the previous one, so I'd have to wait 2 more months to see if he will do them more frequently before I can judge for myself - hence why I'd like to know if he has personally said anything about trying to do it a bit more often.
If you don't mind monitoring it a bit, just switch it around. I have 3 pledges going but on the 29th or so I take a look and cancel some and shuffle it to others on the 2nd. I don't park and pray with any dev. :)

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
You are not going to get monthly updates of this game. We are lucky if we get one after three months. That is not going to change because the developer is working on it full time. He has said as much at Patreon. He is still bound by render time. So if you think that waiting for three months for a new release doesn't warrant your financial support, there is always this site.
I'm waiting for the future where the technology we see for protein folding/seti@home/dna processing etc will eventually find it's way on rendering programs for adult games that use daz models or other 3d programs and reduce rendering and animation times for games like these.

:unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
We better stop using that gloryhole in the game, Because otherwise we might get busted by mrs Balbricker

And she will yell I know that d.ck anywere its that little shit and gets us into trouble at the principal lol

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
My brothers, I have just finished episode 3. I've shamed my ancestors by ignoring this gem of a game for so long. Is there a way for me to atone? Is there some cosmic entity that can grant my absolution? I can only pray...
Stay on you knees, raise your arms to the sky and repeat "Bella is love, Bella is life" for 20 hours straight.
Then I can forgive you :p

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
For me its alot of choices caus a lot of women have something that makes me say yeah I want that

But the way Sage was inviting me to dance made me say hell yeah when I was getting cock blocked on that couch by that black brother I was mad as f.ck dwl
Never went that route with Sage :p Maya had that much better appeal still baffles me as to why people abandoned her :unsure:

D

Deleted member 42

anyone know if it's possible to go for both jade and the redhead teacher?

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I've picked this game up and just finished episode 3, and I must say the biggest surprise so far is how the hell are there people who like Isabella?
I've met several women like her in the past and they are completely insufferable.

View attachment 431135
  • Bitchy face... Check!
  • Crappy personality... Check!
  • Unrealistic boobs... Check!
The whole "dark period of your life" advisory probably refers to having to deal with her, as I've been in such a period of my life for 2 decades now and she is the only thing in the game that caused my depression to increase :ROFLMAO:.
So i was out the whole day and i come back to see this comment, okay so first of all you could always skip Bella's dialogue if you hate her that much + isn't it kinda stupid to come in and play a game that you didn't even pay for and start criticizing a character in it while you could always skip their part and ignore them ? i mean you could always just delete the game or skip the dialogue of the character you don't like, you won't lose anything since you didn't pay for it in the first place and keep in mind that each one of us has different opinions and preferences so you can't really ask "how the hell are there people who like this character" .

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't see any reason why not. You can only have dreams with one of them, but the dreams stopped after Episode 2. There are separate choices that bring you together with both teachers.

Reactions: TheFinder

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Never went that route with Sage q Maya had that much better appeal still baffles me as to why people abandoned her
Don't get me wrong I am not abandoning maya at all, I am just saying I have plenty of females in that game that in my opinion all have a little something that peaks my interest

Thats why i play this game well over twenty times dwl... And have multiple playtroughs with every character possible
So i can enjoy everything to the fullest

And thats why have taken a long vacation time from work so i can do all that work again this coming update lol

I do get this waifu war on here caus everyone has their own taste and such

But to me personally there is a hard choice to really pick on over the other caus if i pick one then the next update makes the other become more likeable as well so then u left with two favorites and then so one

I do get that some people find bella bitchy and such but when u get past that she slowly becomes more open to the mc and the way she looked in that D&D who can say no to that I mean really

The only women thus far I don't give really something for are those peacock hair women lol

And I hope to see more of Josy in this coming update Caus she need a bit more screen time imo

What I do like a lot is that whole Quinn thing how she operates and does things makes for some craziness makes things a bit exiting.

But really so far we only having the tip of the iceberg with most things and plenty of updates to come so im sure a lot will come together in comings updates.

Kindda interested in some more interactions with the nerds as well since it was quite funny how we were fucking things up in that D&D

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think he might just for that little bit of extra income he will make from steam sales, although keep in mind Dual family has somehow managed to get on there :LOL:
Steam games can come out in Episodes just like they do on Patreon. Practically, you would need a larger episode for a Steam audience to buy in. But, it seems to me that the first four of the Patreon episodes would qualify.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
So i was out the whole day and i come back to see this comment, okay so first of all you could always skip Bella's dialogue if you hate her that much + isn't it kinda stupid to come in and play a game that you didn't even pay for and start criticizing a character in it while you could always skip their part and ignore them ? i mean you could always just delete the game or skip the dialogue of the character you don't like, you won't lose anything since you didn't pay for it in the first place and keep in mind that each one of us has different opinions and preferences so you can't really ask "how the hell are there people who like this character" .
Unfortunately we live in a time of forcing opinions on people and telling us who and what to like.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yes you can go for Jade but not sure about Cathy as we haven't been given too many choices regarding her but there's been a bit of foreshadowing with her.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes