Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I've picked this game up and just finished episode 3, and I must say the biggest surprise so far is how the hell are there people who like Isabella?
I've met several women like her in the past and they are completely insufferable.

View attachment 431135
  • Bitchy face... Check!
  • Crappy personality... Check!
  • Unrealistic boobs... Check!
The whole "dark period of your life" advisory probably refers to having to deal with her, as I've been in such a period of my life for 2 decades now and she is the only thing in the game that caused my depression to increase :ROFLMAO:.

I am of the same opinion. The fact is that kind of body is going to sag a lot as the years go by. She is obviously overweight or what the french call "skinny fat". In real life nobody will ever hang out with someone with such a sour puss look all the time. The constant frown look is very bad for the psyche not just for the perpetrator but for anyone hanging around them as well... Add that she is married to a jarhead... Well that tells you everything really about it and pretty much seals the deal... Thanks no thanks... I suspect the people here like her because she is the closest thing to a milf that is part of the main story and not a side character (like jade)...

Last edited:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
View attachment 431039

It's finally time to celebrate the biggest milestone so far!

Tomorrow is the first day I'm working as a full-time adult game developer.

I wanted to thank all patrons for making this dream a reality.

It's a scary leap, but if I didn't take the chance I know I would end up regretting it.

Cheers (literally) <3

Dr PinkCake, Professional Adult Game Developer

View attachment 431037 View attachment 431038 View attachment 431040 View attachment 431041 View attachment 431043 View attachment 431044 View attachment 431046 View attachment 431047 View attachment 431048
Riona looks different because i think this is the first time we see her with no makeup right ?? btw is it just me that prefers the girls with light makeup like in these pictures and not the heavy makeup like in BaDIK ?

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I've picked this game up and just finished episode 3, and I must say the biggest surprise so far is how the hell are there people who like Isabella?
I've met several women like her in the past and they are completely insufferable.

View attachment 431135
  • Bitchy face... Check!
The whole "dark period of your life" advisory probably refers to having to deal with her, as I've been in such a period of my life for 2 decades now and she is the only thing in the game that caused my depression to increase :ROFLMAO:.
I am of the same opinion. The fact is that kind of body is going to sag a lot as the years go by. She is obviously overweight or what the french call "skinny fat". In real life nobody will ever hang out with someone with such a sour puss look all the time. The constant frown look is very bad for the psyche not just for the perpetrator but for anyone hanging around them as well... Add that she is married to a jarhead... Well that tells you everything really about it and pretty much seals the deal... Thanks no thanks... I suspect the people here like her because she is the closest thing to a milf that is part of the main story and not a side character (like jade)... Even still, such poor taste.
Honestly i get your point but I don't think thats a bad thing to the game, its a plus. Tired of games where everyone just wants to fuck MC cause he can cook toast. But Bella's character is so real cause most people who are "bitchy" and have attitude issues is because they're going through shit irl and this is their defense mechanism, which is exactly the case with Bella. Either that or they are just anti social narcissists but Bella is not that , so it just makes me more immersed in her character

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Riona looks different because i think this is the first time we see her with no makeup right ?? btw is it just me that prefers the girls with light makeup like in these pictures and not the heavy makeup like in BaDIK ?
Yeah, they don't need to be done up like clowns but it's amazing how different Riona actually looks I had to look twice to make sure it was actually her.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I am of the same opinion. The fact is that kind of body is going to sag a lot as the years go by. She is obviously overweight or what the french call "skinny fat". In real life nobody will ever hang out with someone with such a sour puss look all the time. The constant frown look is very bad for the psyche not just for the perpetrator but for anyone hanging around them as well... Add that she is married to a jarhead... Well that tells you everything really about it and pretty much seals the deal... Thanks no thanks... I suspect the people here like her because she is the closest thing to a milf that is part of the main story and not a side character (like jade)... Even still, such poor taste.
I'll reply to you with this gif since you're trying to force your opinion up our throats, enjoy your opinion with your fellow friend zong99

Honestly i get your point but I don't think thats a bad thing to the game, its a plus. Tired of games where everyone just wants to fuck MC cause he can cook toast. But Bella's character is so real cause most people who are "bitchy" and have attitude issues is because they're going through shit irl and this is their defense mechanism, which is exactly the case with Bella. Either that or they are just anti social narcissists but Bella is not that , so it just makes me more immersed in her character
They won't care if the characters are going through some shit as zong replied to Mormont's comment saying "is that enough reason to act like a bitch" or whatever he wrote.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

View attachment 431135
  • Bitchy face... Check!
screenshot0084.png screenshot0085.png screenshot0086.png screenshot0068.png screenshot0069.png screenshot0070.png screenshot0030.png screenshot0031.png screenshot0032.png

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The whole bella storyline is rather more interesting, How she slowly opening up more towards the mc

Trying to get her out of her shell the whole thing is far better then have every single one of the girls in that game ready for the taking in my humble opinion ofcourse

And Bella overweight is a bit harsh those peacock women are overweight

Bella is curvy at best and even still look in gud shape

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
i deleted the persistent file in saves and renpy and pasted your files in saves and its still not working
There is a another way, if you just rename the save your trying to load to an empty save slot, like your trying to load save 1-1 rename it to save 10-1 go to page 10 and it will be there.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes