hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
It was also a calm relief knowing that this dev has completed a game before. Considering how uncommon it is for a game to be finished, that fact gives me a good vote of confidence. This is one of those games you want to see through to the end.
For real... too many people supporting devs who have no plan of action and just keep adding characters and features without actually fleshing out any content.

You should check out his previous work, Acting Lessons, too. I would say the writing is on par to this game, although I personally wasn't a fan of where the final act went.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So between 3 dick and 2 chick? Fuck, I have a massive chick. I don't think I can get it down just by reloading a save except replay from the early beginning. Punishment for being a nice guy, I guess.
Not necessarily. I got from being a Massive Chick (with the highest possible Chick score) at the end of the last release, down to Huge Chick (the required level), in time to experience the best scene with Maya - without modifying anything with the console. I even selected a couple of CHICK choices along the way. You don't have to go all that far back.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I see this game has, by 0.2 ~3000 renders. That's quite big. How much is the content so far and how far can you go with the story and the various girls? Is the game at this stage satisfying (as the huge number of images would suggest) or it's more entry-level at this point (As 0.2 mark would suggest) ?
NOTE: I haven't played this at all, nor I know how many girls are there. Nor I have read anything from the producer.

In short, do we know if this game will have say 3-5 episodes or it's like 10+ ?
Should I try it or wait a few months for a couple more updates?
One playthrough right now requires at least a few hours - and that's if you don't read everything, don't play mini-games and don't try paths with all the girls. Not to mention that you should try another playthrough with different stats (you'll understand when you start the game).

Or - you could say this game has more content in 0.2 than many of the finished games.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
What is the difference between crunched and WIN?
Crunched is a fanmade, compressed Windows version of the game. Smaller file size done by reducing the quality of the images. Great for people with slow and/or metered internet connections, and/or want to save space on their hard drives.
WIN is the official Windows release of the game from the developer. Unless you've got circumstances like those mentioned above, there should be no reason to not get this one. It's a beautiful game with some of the most crisp renders seen to date.

I really love the scene in Isabella's house, it got me so good xD
It was the probably the most accurate depiction of being drunk I've seen without having to depict everything as being hazy and blurry.
And of course the jumpscare. That came completely out of left-field and actually got me, haha. Bella explaining everything at the end of it all was genius.

I hope is it on Android
There is a fanmade port to Android you can download on the first page. However, since it's not officially supported, do not expect to get much help (or any) from either here or from the dev if glitches or errors come your way.

Last edited:

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Is there any particular reason as to why Maya is paired with laundry soap during the main menu slideshow?

screenshot0106.png

The main menu has a cool slideshow of images showing characters and the associations they have within the game's story. Examples include; Isabella with her wine, Tommy with his coin, Magnar and his likely girlfriend Sally, Jill with the Prep mansion and Tybalt in the background, and a few others.

There's a very worrying implication for Maya to be had with this... :confused:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is there any particular reason as to why Maya is paired with laundry soap during the main menu slideshow?

View attachment 306883

The main menu has a cool slideshow of images showing characters and the associations they have within the game's story. Examples include; Isabella with her wine, Tommy with his coin, Magnar and his likely girlfriend Sally, Jill with the Prep mansion and Tybalt in the background, and a few others.

There's a very worrying implication for Maya to be had with this... :confused:
What implication? I don't get it.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
What implication? I don't get it.
I know this sounds stupid, but here me out. :whistle:
In recent years laundry soap, bleach, tide pods, otherwise liquids used for cleaning have been used for suicide; be it intentionally or not. I know it seems like a stretch but unless Dr Pinkcake is memeing, as of now that laundry soap has nothing to do with Maya (unless I missed something?). Combine that with how Maya has this... odd vibe about her, I can't help but just think of the worst in the upcoming updates...

To reiterate, I know it's a stretch, but that's the beauty of theory crafting! Right?! :p

I've read through some of the past posts of this thread and got a feel of Dr Pinkcake's style of storytelling. So you can add that to my suspicions. It also seems that some posters here have picked up on Maya's strange mannerisms. It's clear she's hiding a huge secret (no, it's not a dick) and that she's noticeably suffering depression. I could explain it myself but this fellow had already explained it perfectly, props to you @hennaotoko !
Maya is a very interesting character. I've kinda been obsessed with how unnervingly well written her depression is which is why I thought of this "laundry soap" theory.

But who knows? Maybe in 0.3 or something she and the MC have a bubble bath and accidentally use laundry soap instead of bubble suds. Then they have a memorable time having sex in the tub while their eyes sting from the soap. Who fuckin' knows?! :ROFLMAO:

As a bonus, I reckon that Jill and Isabella being part of a support group isn't just a random addition to their character and roles in this game. They might very well be the key that will keep Maya alive in the coming updates. I'm already making sure that I'm getting as many relationship points with them in my playthrough as I can, haha. If there's one prediction I have that I'm certain is true, it's that Maya pledging to HOTs is going to be her inevitable downfall, and that you must have picked the correct choices to make sure she doesn't "sink into the deep end". I trust that Dr Pinkcake wasn't joking that there's going to be some fucked up shit, which is what the initial warnings presented by Jill during the start of the game were for.

What kind of tools did he use to create this game? Does anyone know? Thank you so much.
This game is made using as the game engine and as the visual renderer. You'll notice many games on this site have similar interfaces and models. Those two tools are the reason why that's the case. ;)

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I know this sounds stupid, but here me out. :whistle:
In recent years laundry soap, bleach, tide pods, otherwise liquids used for cleaning have been used for suicide; be it intentionally or not. I know it seems like a stretch but unless Dr Pinkcake is memeing, as of now that laundry soap has nothing to do with Maya (unless I missed something?). Combine that with how Maya has this... odd vibe about her, I can't help but just think of the worst in the upcoming updates...

To reiterate, I know it's a stretch, but that's the beauty of theory crafting! Right?! :p

I've read through some of the past posts of this thread and got a feel of Dr Pinkcake's style of storytelling. So you can add that to my suspicions. It also seems that some posters here have picked up on Maya's strange mannerisms. It's clear she's hiding a huge secret (no, it's not a dick) and that she's noticeably suffering depression. I could explain it myself but this fellow had already explained it perfectly, props to you @hennaotoko !
Maya is a very interesting character. I've kinda been obsessed with how unnervingly well written her depression is which is why I thought of this "laundry soap" theory.

But who knows? Maybe in 0.3 or something she and the MC have a bubble bath and accidentally use laundry soap instead of bubble suds. Then they have a memorable time having sex in the tub while their eyes sting from the soap. Who fuckin' knows?! :ROFLMAO:

As a bonus, I reckon that Jill and Isabella being part of a support group isn't just a random addition to their character and roles in this game. They might very well be the key that will keep Maya alive in the coming updates. I'm already making sure that I'm getting as many relationship points with them in my playthrough as I can, haha. If there's one prediction I have that I'm certain is true, it's that Maya pledging to HOTs is going to be her inevitable downfall, and that you must have picked the correct choices to make sure she doesn't "sink into the deep end". I trust that Dr Pinkcake wasn't joking that there's going to be some fucked up shit, which is what the initial warnings presented by Jill during the start of the game were for.

This game is made using as the game engine and as the visual renderer. You'll notice many games on this site have similar interfaces and models. Those two tools are the reason why that's the case. ;)
I just took as Maya having with whatever her secrets are.

how does this guy have only about a 1000 patrons? Some developers are earning way more than they should (cough*icstor*cough) and this guy, with 2 absolute gems, have nowhere near what he should have! Exceptional game.
What's wrong with Icstor now? Because after four years of making games he needed a break?

Reactions: Mark17 and low-key
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes