King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
From all the pics you could have choose,you have chosen that amazing plum ass and that perfect pussy as a negative example...?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fantabaldu Eerie Entity Mytez smokebox

love that collection of face palms who knows you maybe right and Maya could be the end villain since setting up for Quinn to be the main villain of the story would be to easy for Dr Pink Cake

but as it stands Quinns was involved with the first cliff hanger and is involved with possible future drug abuse of the other love interests and is pretty much the only person we know who couldve snitched to Sages boyfriend

ladymaria2072 Kukothemadhatter

and i cant believe im going to say this but the only pussy and anus that is perfect as in not defiled that we know of is Jill due to the other girls either had boyfriends before or married as well the hots side girls are part of Quinns Prostitution ring

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Fantabaldu Eerie Entity Mytez smokebox

love that collection of face palms who knows you maybe right and Maya could be the end villain since setting up for Quinn to be the main villain of the story would be to easy for Dr Pink Cake

but as it stands Quinns was involved with the first cliff hanger and is involved with possible future drug abuse of the other love interests and is pretty much the only person we know who couldve snitched to Sages boyfriend

ladymaria2072 Kukothemadhatter

and i cant believe im going to say this but the only pussy and anus that is perfect as in non defiled that we know of is Jill due to the other girls either had boyfriends before or married as well the hots side girls are part of Quinns Prostitution ring
All the girls in BaDiK belong in a tool shed

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
what if ? just what if ??? Dr pink cake sees how mostly everyone likes Jill and consider her as best girl then decides to put the drama in her story ,, hurt her most for maximum impact on the players

yea i tend to be evil sometimes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
what if ? just what if ??? Dr pink cake sees how mostly everyone likes Jill and consider her as best girl then decides to put the drama in her story ,, hurt her most for maximum impact on the players

yea i tend to be evil sometimes
Kukothemadhatter Eerie Entity Mormont smokebox ladymaria2072 Fantabaldu

if that happens well then guess im glad i have Sage in my signature but yeah pretty sure out of the 315 pages here atleast

100 pages are about Jill being the best girl

200 of those pages are best girl lists or waifu wars

the remaining pages are about theories of future events or help in the game

i just hope we can all agree the characters in this game are far better and sexier then Acting Lessons Derek makes a good wingman but no one can replace Liam

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Kukothemadhatter Eerie Entity Mormont smokebox ladymaria2072 Fantabaldu

if that happens well then guess im glad i have Sage in my signature but yeah pretty sure out of the 315 pages here atleast

100 pages are about Jill being the best girl

200 of those pages are best girl lists or waifu wars

the remaining pages are about theories of future events or help in the game

i just hope we can all agree the characters in this game are far better and sexier then Acting Lessons Derek makes a good wingman but no one can replace Liam
Only a 100 pages... we are seriously lacking.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm here for the comedy and the house fires.... the girls don't matter anymore
We should fuse, because I don't care about the story, only the girls interactions.

Derek makes a good wingman but no one can replace Liam
To be honest, neither of them actually helped you to get with a girl, so I'd say the best wingwoman was Leah, since she helped us to get closer to one of them.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As we have seen even Bella can be broken,besides she`s not babysitting her 24/7 and her entire life...
True but Jill just doesn't seem like that type of girl no idea about her background or parents but my guess she has had a sheltered life raised on music and her studies and her naivety around Tybalt

Reactions: Nevu
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes