Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
and i cant believe im going to say this but the only pussy and anus that is perfect as in not defiled that we know of is Jill due to the other girls either had boyfriends before or married as well the hots side girls are part of Quinns Prostitution ring
Hmm, you know, just because someone has had a boyfriend/girlfriend in the past doesn't automatically mean that they have fucked :p I'm not saying that i.e. Maya would still be a virgin, probably isn't, but she could be for all we know, sure she evidently is quite good at teasing and such, but doesn't mean she's ever had full on sex...but most likely has :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
We should fuse, because I don't care about the story, only the girls interactions.

To be honest, neither of them actually helped you to get with a girl, so I'd say the best wingwoman was Leah, since she helped us to get closer to one of them.
You are both wrong,very,very wrong.

Who is responsible for stealing your clothes which led to you staying at Maya`s place?Who is responsible for first making out with Maya?Who is responsible for all intercourses with the members of HoT`s?And if the Chad`s lover happens to be a HoT,who is responsible for all interactions with Sage?

So in the name of the one and only,irreplacable and irresistable...Quinn - You are welcome.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You are both wrong,very,very wrong.

Who is responsible for stealing your clothes which led to you staying at Maya`s place?Who is responsible for first making out with Maya?Who is responsible for all intercourses with the members of HoT`s?And if the Chad`s lover happens to be a HoT,who is responsible for all interactions with Sage?

So in the name of the one and only,irreplacable and irresistable...Quinn - You are welcome.
quinn is nothing more than a gardening hoe

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes