Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
That's not what I meant she strikes me as the type of girl that would only do sexual stuff only if she was in a long term relationship and she just doesn't strike me as the type of girl that's had many boyfriends if any.
somehow the pure one always make the best victims in trillers

Since when did you jump on the Quinn train.
since Julia and Jane are not LI

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Yeah, there'd be a poll and then there would be a dabete and another, and we'll all have grandchildren... and the debate will continue... :LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've always been there, she's the hottest by far, it's only that her personality ruins her.

EDIT: Holy shit guys, don't fucking haha me. I'm serious, I find her super hot.
He is speaking the truth guys I've never seen Mytez say anything bad about her looks just her bitchiness

sorry but once you find true love, you don't want crap
Damn man that's cold that's like kicking your ex to the curb while your current girl points and laughs

Look at the poor girl she is crushed :confused:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
She does have stats though,I played with the mod and certain actions/dialogues result in "Quinn+/- 1"
But you have to use the mod to do that. I just checked the code in v0.2. There are RP (relationship points) variables for the five main girls (and Derek, jocks, and DIK), but not for Quinn, or any of the other 'minor' girls.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Am i the only one who doesnt care much about Jill & rather loves & preaches the beauty goddess SAGE
That's fine that you prefer one, but I don't find Sage attractive honestly and doesn't help I'm not attracted to red heads.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I wonder....what would happen if Jill fell on her hands and broke them? No more piano..
Maybe Quinn could overdose and die while offering her snatch to a homeless junkie....
Sage could go 2007 Britney spears...
Josy could die in the shop she works because Steve put it on fire.
Bella could have a car accident caused by someone sabotaging the breaks.
That would raise the AL drama

4.80 star(s) 1,496 Votes