Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Jr. Uploader
Feb 19, 2019
Mormont Mytez Gwinb777 vir_cotto J..D Fantabaldu

yep thats right because i really find it funny how Jill has fans when she barely had any content and not shown to be a flawed person and just good person from the start where everyone in Pink Cake games are complex characters and have secrets

she was only shown to be nice to the main character be into yoga lives with a watermelon rapist and plays the piano

so comparing her to the other main cast who have shown to be far better characters based on their content (in the current update) is kinda laughable

top 3 characters currently are

Sage personal bias
Bella Milf
Maya best character overall and best current girlfriend material
I've never made a ranking in the thread before this post because there is not till now a girl in the game that has completely strokes me ... but now i want to Answer to the call of King Monkey Mon

So now it's time for me to discover my cards ...

More interesting Girl : IsaBella

The more mysterious : Jill
The most beautiful girl : Sage

Girl that i'd like to f... . Camila :
The side girl that id like to have more contents : Heather

And last but not least : Quinn , the Villain's Queen ... I'm waiting so much from her in next chapters

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
Donor
May 16, 2017
I was so close to recruiting you into the Jill empire....
Curse you Mytez!!!
Guess I’ll try again tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after after...
Mytez Gwinb777

im pretty sure Mormont stands with me with choosing characters after all Jill is indeed sexy its just a shame shes in a game there cares more about character complex personality then looks

Fantabaldu you kinda chosen a Jill picture for a Bella place here is Bella

screenshot0027.png

ladymaria2072

Mar 23, 2018
And you know what? That's the beauty of those girls. They feel like a real person - with flaws, with good and bad sides... That's what we want for all characters. Not angelic fairytale saint that Jill was turned into. Just humans - of flesh and bones, with virtues and sins.
Jill hasn’t received the content she needs as of yet , there will be conflict and flaws to come or she wouldn’t be one of the 5 mains.
But what fairytale do we spin? Aside from the jokes about Jill being a virgin all I’ve ever pointed out is that she’s kind, polite, enjoys talking to us, isn’t using us.

name88

Jul 5, 2017
“Who have shown to be better characters based on their contents”
But are they really better? Is sage and especially Josy better characters than Jill because they have more content? It says a lot if Jill has least content but is more likeable than Sage and Josy.
No,it doesn`t...flaws of other girls don`t tell us anything,not a single thing about Jill...Jill will have to tell us story of Jill...she looks better simply because they look bad now and she did not have the chance

ladymaria2072

Mar 23, 2018
No,it doesn`t...flaws of other girls don`t tell us anything,not a single thing about Jill...Jill will have to tell us story of Jill...she looks better simply because they look bad now and she did not have the chance
You know what. That’s a damn good point. But like I said, there has to be flaws and conflicts to come or she wouldn’t be one of the 5 mains.

Mormont

Nov 30, 2018
im pretty sure @Mormont stands with me with choosing characters after all Jill is indeed sexy its just a shame shes in a game there cares more about character complex personality then looks
Sage being that only exception but as I've said I'll change my mind when she gets rid of Chad. hey I could just go with the two J's Jade and Jill :love:

vir_cotto

Aug 9, 2017
Jill hasn’t received the content she needs as of yet , there will be conflict and flaws to come or she wouldn’t be one of the 5 mains.
But what fairytale do we spin? Aside from the jokes about Jill being a virgin all I’ve ever pointed out is that she’s kind, polite, enjoys talking to us, isn’t using us.
You just praised Jill how she is better than Sage or Josy pointing out at their flaws while saying how perfect Jill is - and now you admit she lacks the content. That's a little bit absurd, don't you think?

You are obviously expecting Jill will be absolutely perfect without even stepping on the ant or whatever. You, obviously, doesn't expect for her to have any flaws - so, that's the fairytale in which you're believing.

Last edited:

Thea Lundgren is immortal

Sep 29, 2017
And you know what? That's the beauty of those girls. They feel like a real person - with flaws, with good and bad sides... That's what we want for all characters. Not angelic fairytale saint that Jill was turned into. Just humans - of flesh and bones, with virtues and sins.
Of course.... she could turn out to be an entity that makes sauron look like a boy scout, but till YOU write it in stone, Jill feeds orphans, volunteers at an ontological ward for children and rescues blind puppies

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

ladymaria2072

Mar 23, 2018
You just praised Jill how she is better than Sage or Josy pointing out at their flaws while saying how perfect Jill is - and now you admits she lacks the content. That's a little bit absurd, don't you think?

You are obviously expecting Jill will be absolutely perfect without even stepping on the ant or whatever. You, obviously, doesn't expect for her to have any flaws - so, that's the fairytale in which you're believing.
That’s because as of now, she doesn’t have a flaw I see. I do expect her to have some flaw in the future but due to her lack of content she has none as of now. I didn’t really call her perfect.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Aug 9, 2017
Of course.... she could turn out to be an entity that makes sauron look like a boy scout, but till YOU write it in stone, Jill feeds orphans, volunteers at an ontological ward for children and rescues blind puppies
So, Kuko, when did I do you wrong so you want the lynch mob on my porch? :cautious:

lialialia202020

May 2, 2019
OK. Let's try something. MC is a girl, tied down, half-naked. Quinn is a guy. Starts to grind on her and then, removes her panties and enters her. Hey! Just glans! No biggie! Right?

Hmmm, I wonder how we could call that?
lol the hipocrisy here.

OK. Let's try something. MC is a girl, sleeping on her bed, half-naked. Maya is a guy. While asleep he starts to grind on her, should i even continue or do you guys get the point?

• Haha
Reactions: smokebox and name88

vir_cotto

Aug 9, 2017
lol the hipocrisy here.

OK. Let's try something. MC is a girl, sleeping on her bed, half-naked. Maya is a guy. While asleep he starts to grind on her, should i even continue or do you guys get the point?
Yes, please continue.

And I'll help you. MC is a girl attracted to Maya and Maya is a boy attracted to MC. MC already admitted she is falling for him during movie night.

But, please, continue!
304775_popcorn_gif.gif

4.90 star(s) 222 Votes