vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Really?
Remember when I posted specifically to you Quinn in different situations,showing different emotions? So how is it accurate to claim she shows none?
When does she - a woman half his weight and shorter than him - uses force?
And Camila part?Yeah tottally blackmailed and manipulated,she`s completly freightened of Quinn...that`s why she disobeys...by giving more than what was expected - makes sens,100% accurate.
You sure I`m the one with blinders here?;)

She`s not a man and it makes all the difference and it doesn`t change that she(even if she would be a he) simply didnt do thing she gets accused of doing.
Camilla isn't blackmailed or threatened. Manipulated - you bet she is. Quinn is pumping her confidence with the talk of how beautiful her body is, how she can do so much etc... Yeah, that's a classic speech of manipulative politician. Although, Quinn looks much better than most of them.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Really?
Remember when I posted specifically to you Quinn in different situations,showing different emotions? So how is it accurate to claim she shows none?
When does she - a woman half his weight and shorter than him - uses force?
And Camila part?Yeah tottally blackmailed and manipulated,she`s completly freightened of Quinn...that`s why she disobeys...by giving more than what was expected - makes sens,100% accurate.
You sure I`m the one with blinders here?;)

She`s not a man and it makes all the difference and it doesn`t change that she(even if she would be a he) simply didnt do thing she gets accused of doing.
Bit of a difference in pulling faces than showing emotions it's not as if she has been overly emotional or mad or anything, You know exactly when she has been using force just look at Maya. The thing with Camilla maybe there is more to it quite frankly I'm surprised she hangs around with Quinn but she does have a simple mind does Camillia. No, I don't have blinders on I'm totally impartial here you, however, are blinded by Quinn and her actions.
Actually, she reminds me of Davide from the Tyrant

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Camilla isn't blackmailed or threatened. Manipulated - you bet she is. Quinn is pumping her confidence with the talk of how beautiful her body is, how she can do so much etc... Yeah, that's a classic speech of manipulative politician. Although, Quinn looks much better than most of them.
No,I actually bet she isn`t :LOL:
Where do I base such a insane idea?
In the fact that Camila is a slut on her own and she was long before she met Quinn.
She goes straight to anal with a stranger at a glory hole I mean....fuck.

Bit of a difference in pulling faces than showing emotions it's not as if she has been overly emotional or mad or anything, You know exactly when she has been using force just look at Maya. The thing with Camilla maybe there is more to it quite frankly I'm surprised she hangs around with Quinn but she does have a simple mind does Camillia. No, I don't have blinders on I'm totally impartial here you, however, are blinded by Quinn and her actions.
Actually, she reminds me of Davide from the Tyrant
No I don`t know when she used force.
Ok she pulled a face when MC rejects her during cumpetition,faked it,OK.Faked getting angry at Maya and provocative towards MC when Maya tried to make out with him - by the way you need empathy to be provacative,I`m guessing she`s faking it all the time .She`s also faking sympathy towards MC - let`s just forget all the hints coming from her actions - she pulls a face to her freinds when talking to them about who she likes,I could go on but what`s the point?It`s all faked anyways,I have the blinders on,so be it.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I have a thought for an idea
Make the the DIK path equal the HOT path
i'm talking Quinn and Sage threesomes
Having one of the young guns (Camila maybe) be on personal loan to you from Quinn :love:
And also have that new girl (envy? the stripper or whatever) be on DIK route as well
DIK route should be able to branch into the harem route lol of all the HOTs being yours
then i might play DIK lol

Reactions: TheFinder

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
So I saw a lot of arguments on the topic of "Who is the best fuckıng girl in this goddamm game". And my answer to that is "game is not over yet you assholes".
Dude the best girl thing is just for gags
we respect all the girls in this game
and yes we know the game isn't over yet, but we're waiting for the next update by both talking about the game and making fun of eachother
It's all in good fun and for our love of the game

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OK, I'll try to refute your claims about Jill - I'm feeling like a really evil today so...

She is an actress? Oh, we have new Traci Lords! So pure and dignified. She wouldn't show tits! Of course not! She did that when she was 15 and much more than that.

She's helping MC and laughing at his joke? Wrong! She's building her future political career and laughing at another fool that fall for her charms.

She likes lollipop? Hmmm... I wonder who also likes lollipops? Ah, yes! So, now we know Quinn is Jill's long lost sister. I bet that theory of her being capo di tutti capi is true after all.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No I don`t know when she used force.
Ok she pulled a face when MC rejects her during cumpetition,faked it,OK.Faked getting angry at Maya and provocative towards MC when Maya tried to make out with him - by the way you need empathy to be provacative,I`m guessing she`s faking it all the time .She`s also faking sympathy towards MC - let`s just forget all the hints coming from her actions - she pulls a face to her freinds when talking to them about who she likes,I could go on but what`s the point?It`s all faked anyways,I have the blinders on,so be it.
Come on man I'm sure she has emotions we just haven't been deep down into that part of Quinn yet as she is the antagonist it will always be hard to accept her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I had a moment of real weakness in me where i almost reconciled with the toilet. Almost. But it was just a fleeting moment, passed away, i'm saved for eternal damnation.

Most interesting part was when Ava suggested Bella could be murderer. Now that would be hot! Now i want her to be :sneaky:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I had a moment of real weakness in me where i almost reconciled with the toilet. Almost. But it was just a fleeting moment, passed away, i'm saved for eternal damnation.

Most interesting part was when Ava suggested Bella could be murderer. Now that would be hot! Now i want her to be :sneaky:
Knowing DPC, all girls could be part of some murdering witch coven. And some of them may even like NTR games.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And some of them may even like NTR games.
Some may even like NTRwriter? No no, lets.. lets not wander into such dark places. The worst thing we could find on the girls phone is candycrush which isn't so bad. Could survive an episode of MLP too. Some of them will end up the most sweetes of girls anyway, otherwise it would be kinda generic if all the girls are essentially the same.

But it would be nice to have one who has some dark secret and isn't ridden by guilt over it all that much. Or that we could make her confess, feel relief, but get away with it. Like Bella killing her husband but we could live happily ever after. I'd enjoy that.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
The fuck man? Someone makes a joke a couple of days ago about shanking pregnant women and now you triple it by saying that? Is there no decency left in the world?
Don't blame me - blame DPC.

Some may even like NTRwriter? No no, lets.. lets not wander into such dark places. The worst thing we could find on the girls phone is candycrush which isn't so bad. Could survive an episode of MLP too. Some of them will end up the most sweetes of girls anyway, otherwise it would be kinda generic if all the girls are essentially the same.

But it would be nice to have one who has some dark secret and isn't ridden by guilt over it all that much. Or that we could make her confess, feel relief, but get away with it. Like Bella killing her husband but we could live happily ever after. I'd enjoy that.
Yup, happily ever after.

With her ex in the freezer in the garage.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes