icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Okay, I have seen The Breakfast Club, Pretty Woman, etc. used in games here and wasn't sure what was used here, but I'm pretty sure that this one's made up. (And assuming that this is the title, there's no imdb page for it (and there's an imdb page for almost anything that exists as film/series))

Reactions: Rewd

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
Okay, I have seen The Breakfast Club, Pretty Woman, etc. used in games here and wasn't sure what was used here, but I'm pretty sure that this one's made up. (And assuming that this is the title, there's no imdb page for it (and there's an imdb page for almost anything that exists as film/series))
yeah i searched a bit too thats why i asked here thx tho.

Reactions: icesun

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
Good God!!!i promised to myself that i would want it to be atleast chapter 5 when i play this new game from The DPC,but i cant wait anymore.so..holy smokes !!?chapter 1 and 2 are humongous!!!this is what a game looks like,definitely!!!the humor from AL,is twice as heavy on this one,i cant stop laughing.
i love american pie a lot!!!all of them!!
thankyou so much DPC,what an amazing game!!cant choose from all the girls,damn they are unique and beautiful in their own way.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
is the movie that maya and the MC watch in the bed a real movie? i couldn't find it.
I tried to look it up too without any success. However, I listened to a Podcast in December which was about the movie Summer of '84, which has a similar plot.

Reactions: Rewd

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FUCK I just realized the connection between the closet and the title screen. This movie title has to be some kind of hint. All of Maya's concern about the closet. The fact that you can SEE the closet during this render. The male jacket in closet. The fact that its HIS closet.

The Trans Maya Theory is becoming way too real for me.

Well maybe not, but also think about all the scenes where Maya goes to her closet. First night when she changes to sleepwear. Second night when you come home from the party. The morning before you go to see Josy.

There is something about that goddamn closet...

Last edited:

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
How do I continue from the party in the beginning of ep 2? I talked to everyone, searched every place.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
How do I continue from the party in the beginning of ep 2? I talked to everyone, searched every place.
The most easily missed one is upstairs, through the door, click on the open hallway, then hit the arrow on the right side to "go back". You come face to face with a door. This door has an Investigate tag, it's just hard to hit.

Reactions: KeksimusMaximus

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
@B_023
The most easily missed one is upstairs, through the door, click on the open hallway, then hit the arrow on the right side to "go back". You come face to face with a door. This door has an Investigate tag, it's just hard to hit.
This, but the arrow is down, not right (and I've got to admit that it's a little confusing/misleading that the left arrow brings you back and the down arrow lets you face that door to the left).

And @DrPinkCake I'd maybe swap that for the future...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes