vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Has this been confirmed?
I think it was said really early on in this thread but I can't confirm 100%.
We were just talking about possibility every update to be one week and how many updates through 4 years of college we could expect and then somebody mentioned that.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So, a quick profile of Quinn - and I'm not joking about this. Of course, that's based on what we know and what we saw so far.

She's s sociopath. The telltale sign is her lack of empathy and her nonchalance towards other people. Maybe she is that way by nature or it has something to do with drugs - we don't know yet.

She is manipulator, as we can see in her room scene with Camilla, but she doesn't shy of using the force like when she rapes MC or ordering Maya very rudely to find another guy.

She doesn't show any emotions. Her only goal is money and she'll do whatever she could to get it.
Seriously Mormont and ladymaria2072 unironically liked this?
Couple days after vir_cotto `s rant about how emotional Quinn gets,now he says she lacks empathy and doesn`t show any emotions and she also uses force during cumpetition and Camila who gives her ass to be fucked by MC even though she`s not asked to do it now gets manipulated and you 2 liked it? :LOL:
Boyz...you got PUNKED!

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
The tea, the shrooms growing on a lemon?
Nah, that's just a friendly banter between me and my pal name88.

I mean - people! When I'm arguing - I'm arguing with ideas, not with people behind those ideas. There is nothing wrong to be passionate about your views or thoughts. I really like name88 as a forum personality - although he got a shitty choice about main BaDIK girl :p and I'm sure I'll like lialialia202020 with time when I'll know him better.

But when we are talking about anything, I'll bring every heavy artillery I have.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Couple days after vir_cotto `s rant about how emotional Quinn gets,now he says she lacks empathy and doesn`t show any emotions and she also uses force during cumpetition and Camila who gives her ass to be fucked by MC even though she`s not asked to do it now gets manipulated and you 2 liked it? :LOL:
Boyz...you got PUNKED!
View attachment 344109
Wait, wait, wait... When did I call that Hell offspring emotional being?! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Oddball2k

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
If Quinn was an LI like the Main 5, wouldn’t her whole existence be Null and void, she’s meant to be in the way of players path
You wanna get with maya? I’m gonna throw a wrench in that
You’re talking with sage?
I’m gonna tell chad

The whole point of her is to be against you
If you could romance her, she wouldn’t even be the character you guys like anymore

But hey, what do I know

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Boyz...you got PUNKED!
View attachment 344109
It's an accurate assessment though and I can't disagree with what Vir has said you just have your Quinn blinkers on that's all. I bet if Quinn was a guy you would be up there criticizing him just like we all would be there would certainly be more of an outcry.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
If Quinn was an LI like the Main 5, wouldn’t her whole existence be Null and void, she’s meant to be in the way of players path
You wanna get with maya? I’m gonna throw a wrench in that
You’re talking with sage?
I’m gonna tell chad

The whole point of her is to be against you
If you could romance her, she wouldn’t even be the character you guys like anymore

But hey, what do I know

View attachment 344133
Problem with Quinn as possible LI right now is her lack of emotions.

If we could shoot "BaDIK the Film" right now, an actress with Quinn role could read all her dialogues with sarcasm - nothing else. Just sarcasm. We need to see more of her emotional side. I don't mean she needs to pick the flowers and run for butterflies - or, in her case, run for flowers and pick the wings from butterflies - but she should show her "GF material" side.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It's an accurate assessment though and I can't disagree with what Vir has said you just have your Quinn blinkers on that's all. I bet if Quinn was a guy you would be up there criticizing him just like we all would be there would certainly be more of an outcry.
Really?
Remember when I posted specifically to you Quinn in different situations,showing different emotions? So how is it accurate to claim she shows none?
When does she - a woman half his weight and shorter than him - uses force?
And Camila part?Yeah tottally blackmailed and manipulated,she`s completly freightened of Quinn...that`s why she disobeys...by giving more than what was expected - makes sens,100% accurate.
You sure I`m the one with blinders here?;)

She`s not a man and it makes all the difference and it doesn`t change that she(even if she would be a he) simply didnt do thing she gets accused of doing.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes