michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Last game took some backlash when the story got serious. This game doesn't seem to go that direction but he probably wants the freedom to do whatever he likes so he wants to have people warned just in case.

I can't tell you more without spoilers. Acting Lessons is a good game, even though it can get dark at times. This one seems more lighhearted. I recommend both.
Don't worry, we'll have it next week too :ROFLMAO:
I know rite … its like some posters think hey its a new week lets revisit the same thing we discussed last week :ROFLMAO:

I am all for it if new fans of the game ask a question or start a discussion about a topic ... But to some of the regulars why bring up something we discussed just a few days ago :ROFLMAO:

But yeah i agree with u the AL is a great game as well and shouldnt be overlooked caus of some bad things happening in it...

Both AL and being a dik have their equal good and bad points but both are great games to play (y)

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I know rite … its like some posters think hey its a new week lets revisit the same thing we discussed last week :ROFLMAO:

I am all for it if new fans of the game ask a question or start a discussion about a topic ... But to some of the regulars why bring up something we discussed just a few days ago :ROFLMAO:
You know you don't have to spend every waking moment in this thread right? You don't have to read every comment. You know this right?

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
sb said that this comes only to compressed versions and it happend to me too.
soo... u also compressed (just to make sure that this theory is right)

please respond
That post is from Agust-2019, on version 0.3.0, the game is currently at 0.4.2

But yes compressed version had a similar problem, there is a patch or download the full version.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Anyways onwards to more productive questions … who picked what ?

Everyone can put their two cents into it I am curious about this... its at the dik party were u have to take shots with derek..
1 dancing with sage
2 having fun with sarah
3 going back to maya

For me I went with Sage the most … but I have coverd a once playtrough with all 3 paths

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
why in this game in the trailer the dev said if I have problems in my life dont play the game?
Because Acting Lessons, DPC's first game. It's an excellent VN, have some awesome LI, and also, ruins your life.

Any way, luckly we won't have nothing compared to that in BaDik.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The Jocks and the DIKs are at war. Who else should have an interest to destroy the DIKs (or Rusty)?
Even if the HOTs are caught for doing it, the whole scheme makes only sense if the Jocks are behind the HOTs.
Again, never have I said anything about this being a plan to "destroy" the DIKs because that's ridiculous. It's likely just a plan to distract the school from monitoring the Jocks long enough for Quinn to complete their order and no more than that.

Also, the Jocks don't have to be behind it either. The only thing that's likely to have happened is that Dawe pressured Quinn to do something so Quinn came up with this idea all by herself and the Jocks know nothing about it.

Are we again bring up that whole leaked cathy discussion come on guys

who could be behind

1 the jocks caus of the long time beef with the diks
2 could be the nerds trying to get back at both the jocks and dicks and they need some more story in put in the game
3 Quinn the evil mastermind of the game by some posters on here

I mean come on we just had this discussion last week :FacePalm:
We really need Ep 5 to answer this mystery otherwise it'll be discussed many more times between now and Ep 6.

To be fair, it all stems from a 1st time poster asking who they thought was behind and I believe, as per the unwritten rules, it's OK to answer them. Problem is that's it's just gone a bit longer than it had to, with some people making up things about what other people are saying.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You say that now....
Such an optimistic outlook to have, right?

I don't trust DPC after that, I expect a fire at the frat house when we have two girls sleeping over (or a situation where we have two people in crisis and we have to choose which one we go help).

I'm not going to relax until the credits roll because right now I expect DPC to sneak up from behind and fuck my emotions in the ass.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Again, never have I said anything about this being a plan to "destroy" the DIKs because that's ridiculous. It's likely just a plan to distract the school from monitoring the Jocks long enough for Quinn to complete their order and no more than that.

Also, the Jocks don't have to be behind it either. The only thing that's likely to have happened is that Dawe pressured Quinn to do something so Quinn came up with this idea all by herself and the Jocks know nothing about it.

We really need Ep 5 to answer this mystery otherwise it'll be discussed many more times between now and Ep 6.

To be fair, it all stems from a 1st time poster asking who they thought was behind and I believe, as per the unwritten rules, it's OK to answer them. Problem is that's it's just gone a bit longer than it had to, with some people making up things about what other people are saying.
I never said anything about not answering new players their questions ...But u have been here a while too so u know why I posted that statement...

And im sure u even might be scratching ur head why a discussion that fully coverd every base regarding that leaked pic was just handled last week...

Its not about new players … Like I said a lot including myself are always trying to help the newer players with their questions..

The post I made was more directed to players like u and me who been around for a bit

Reactions: Mormont

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
There's a chance the Cathy cluck scandal won't be resolved in episode 5 so we might be getting a repeat of discussions into Episode 6 or later.
Oh no please I hope ur wrong I cant handle another 5 months of that :ROFLMAO:

lets at least get that dik jacket and that cathy pic resovled that will eliminate a lot of these theories :whistle:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Everyone can put their two cents into it I am curious about this... its at the dik party were u have to take shots with derek..
1 dancing with sage
2 having fun with sarah
3 going back to maya

For me I went with Sage the most … but I have coverd a once playtrough with all 3 paths
I did all 3 to see the different the scenes, but main playthrough is #3.

I never said anything about not answering new players their questions ...But u have been here a while too so u know why I posted that statement...

And im sure u even might be scratching ur head why a discussion that fully coverd every base regarding that leaked pic was just handled last week...

Its not about new players … Like I said a lot including myself are always trying to help the newer players with their questions..

The post I made was more directed to players like u and me who been around for a bit
It's not like I'm purposefully trying to have a long discussion about things that have been discussed before. I responded to that first post, people respond to me, and if I have something to respond back with I'll do that, or I'll get tired of it and stop. I'm at the tired point now, but if people want to make up shit about what I've been saying and put words in my mouth, well then I'm not going to let that slide.

Oh no please I hope ur wrong I cant handle another 5 months of that :ROFLMAO:

lets at least get that dik jacket and that cathy pic resovled that will eliminate a lot of these theories :whistle:
OK, so here's a question for everybody, what long discussed topics do you hope ep 5 can clear up?

For me, it would be:
  1. Who leaked the Cathy pic and why and what will the ramifications be
  2. Whether the MC will get that jacket
  3. What Sage was setting up and who with
  4. What exactly was going on with M&J and their feelings for the MC.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020

1 dancing with sage
2 having fun with sarah
3 going back to maya

The very first time I've played the game, I was lost with all the DIK/CHICK Status or Affinity, so I didn't hessitate about taking that Quinn's takeaway. I also loved how hot the scene with Sage was, but man, the guy who is your avatar cockblocked the MC... And the "house party" with Maya is so nice, with song and being intimate with her for the first time.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I did all 3 to see the different the scenes, but main playthrough is #3.

It's not like I'm purposefully trying to have a long discussion about things that have been discussed before. I responded to that first post, people respond to me, and if I have something to respond back with I'll do that, or I'll get tired of it and stop. I'm at the tired point now, but if people want to make up shit about what I've been saying and put words in my mouth, well then I'm not going to let that slide.

OK, so here's a question for everybody, what long discussed topics do you hope ep 5 can clear up?

For me, it would be:
  1. Who leaked the Cathy pic and why and what will the ramifications be
  2. Whether the MC will get that jacket
  3. What Sage was setting up and who with
  4. What exactly was going on with M&J and their feelings for the MC.
Basicly all of those 4 questions would be great to have resolved

Caus those 4 questions are the main source of material thats been revisted every week

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The very first time I've played the game, I was lost with all the DIK/CHICK Status or Affinity, so I didn't hessitate about taking that Quinn's takeaway. I also loved how hot the scene with Sage was, but man, the guy who is your avatar cockblocked the MC... And the "house party" with Maya is so nice, with song and being intimate with her for the first time.
I have to say I only once didn't take quinn her menu simply caus thats were all the hot things happens :devilish:

Yeah Sage dancing on that dancefloor that was pure hotness it made me go crazy couldn't resist that cockblocking was gold tho made it that more fun

Have to say I never been a big Maya fan ever since episode 1 came out … its just my opinion ofcourse she just not to my liking … but I did play her scene as well just to have played everything this game has to offer it was not bad tho...

Reactions: Naxer

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, I honestly felt sorry for Maya here and felt it was the right thing to do to go back and keep her company.

I still feel I made the right decision.

Basicly all of those 4 questions would be great to have resolved

Caus those 4 questions are the main source of material thats been revisted every week
Yep, then all that's really left to answer is..
  1. Who are Sage's parents?
  2. Who are Jill's parents?
  3. What's the deal with Bella and her husband?
  4. Is Tybalt Jade's son?
  5. Is Chad gay?
  6. Is there something sinister going on behind the scenes at B&R as Derek alluded to?
But these feel a lot less pressing than those other 4.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, I honestly felt sorry for Maya here and felt it was the right thing to do to go back and keep her company.

I still feel I made the right decision.

Yep, then all that's really left to answer is..
  1. Who are Sage's parents?
  2. Who are Jill's parents?
  3. What's the deal with Bella and her husband?
  4. Is Tybalt Jade's son?
  5. Is Chad gay?
  6. Is there something sinister going on behind the scenes at B&R as Derek alluded to?
But these feel a lot less pressing than those other 4.
question 1 and 2 are equal for me I don't really care to much about their parents im more focused on Jill and Sage
question 3 well that be quite interesting but I am also sure it wont be resolved this coming episode
question 4 that's a coin flip at this point to be fair
question 5 99 % sure chad is gay why else would he fool around while he has someone as hot as Sage
question 6 I mean that is a given at this point there is for sure something going on the question is what or who

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There's a chance the Cathy cluck scandal won't be resolved in episode 5 so we might be getting a repeat of discussions into Episode 6 or later.
Your probably right especially if it's a much bigger plot it won't be revealed at the beginning of season 2 the likely fallout of it all and I still stick by what I said that Rusty is going to be blamed for what happened thing is will he be punished as severely as Chad? Or does his surname give him a little immunity.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes