blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Truth right there. A lot of people, even those who might claim they predicted everything perfectly in this episode, thought we'd get the resolution to the Cathy pic incident, there would be a reward scene for getting the most Hell Week points, we'd find out who sent the Cathy pic, and that we'd get the Scavenger Hunt threesome, none of which ended up happening.

I just don't think anyone even remotely considered that we'd only get an evening and half a day's worth of in-game time, as packed full of content as that was.

I don't know how people can still not like them after this episode, especially you're still on their route. The ep 4 scene still stinks, but they had some great moments in this episode. I also like the fact that we never once saw them kissing either, almost like DPC heard the complaints about that ep 4 scene and decided to not get people annoyed again. I honestly thought that when I went back into the room with the champagne that they'd either be making out like crazy or half-naked and making out like crazy, and I did not want to see that because I'm still hurting from that ep 4 scene. :cry:
The problem is not josy and maya kissing eachoter, they are bi afterall, the problem was the atrocious timing they had at the end of ep 4 and i don't know if there is a difference but if they rejected you and you decide to help josy and stay with her you will see the scene again when she confess to have feelings for the mc, the developer must really love that scene.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
yeah same, but with jill even on main, which is a chik route where the resolution is a bit better i still turned em down lol

i didnt even do that on my main play through lmao, im just not interested in it at all.
lol i refused to help her too tbh, but curiosity got the best of me and i loaded to see the alternative

Reactions: hypaweeb02

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
yeah same, but with jill even on main, which is a chik route where the resolution is a bit better i still turned em down lol

i didnt even do that on my main play through lmao, im just not interested in it at all.
i still pissed because the ep end quickly and because I am on the sage route,that end giveme happiness but frustation because i have to wait like 3-5 months to know if in the ep 6 sage can became his girlfriend.

Reactions: scalvi

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
Damned it, i like to keep saving my favorite scenes so i can go back and replay it, i replayed the entire game form 0 in 4.2 so AT LEAST my saves from ep 1, 2 or maybe 3 woudn't crash in future versions. BUT THEN Dr Pink Cake comes in EP 1 and changes 10 lines of code and half of my saves crashes. FUCKING HELL. I know i don't have the right to complain and i don't mean to be rude with the creator, it's just that i'm so frustated. As i said earlier i like to re-watch some scenes from previous episodes, so in every update i'll have to redo Ep 1 or 2 because it keeps having changes in the firsts parts of the code...

1578702247450.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
[/QUOTE]
Same here man.In my canon Dick save file when Jossie asked me to helper in episode 5 i just refused.After what happend i just simply cant sopport any of them.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
i still pissed because the ep end quickly and because I am on the sage route,that end giveme happiness but frustation because i have to wait like 3-5 months to know if in the ep 6 sage can became his girlfriend.
Not gonna happen, not this soon atleast, for some mysterious reasons despite the cheating she truly loves chad (it makes no sense but still) and she will not accept the mc as a partner we are stuck to be fuckbuddies for now

Reactions: Templar Knight

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I wonder if Josy and Maya will really become HOTs in one of the next episodes or if they both decide to abort their pledge (due to Quinn's business model) and instead maybe found their own sorority with other girls who dropped out, e.g. Ashley, Mona, ... Maybe even Jill would join that sorority after Bella's story about the OMGs?
Something will happen for sure, we had the chance to warn maya about quinn in the earlier episodes that choice must have consequences

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
See, that’s worrying me a little bit. By merging all the routes and somewhat involving MC with everyone this “we’re not putting labels on it” dance has to continue.

I’m worried all the relationships are going to tread water just before being “official” so you can be dating multiple women. Everyone’s still dating Jill right?

I dunno, I just don’t want 5 more episodes of will they won’t they with Josy/Maya holding back other relationships. Same for Jill. The routes are going to have to diverge at some point so you’re not just cheating on everyone.
There will definitely come a time where a choice will have to be made as far which relationship you really want because I'm pretty sure DPC has said there will no harem option as it would not be realistic to the story they're crafting. It'll be heart-wrenching too because this episode really made me grow so attached to all 5 main girls, and even a couple of side girls, that I don't want to let anyone go. :cry:

I think it works out better to be able to freely date and be intimate with as many LIs as possible right now because some people like to do as much as they possibly can with each LI for as long as possible, and so having irreversible choices that cut relationships early with LIs isn't really a good dev decision, especially if this game will go for 12-20 episodes.

meh, i'm a bit torn with them, after episode 4 and the awful resolution you get if you are a dik i expected things to be different with them, instead when they appear in episode 5 they casually talk and joke with the mc like nothing ever happened josy even asks for your help, she wants you with her as a support and only thinks to maya after she asked you, that was extremely weird, then they both drop the bomb and tell you that despite rejecting the mc they still have strong feelings for him, i didin't expect this so soon tbh.
I think DPC got a lot of flak for that scene, and rightly so, and I suppose it does feel a bit like they're trying to walk it back and retcon it in some way.

The problem is not josy and maya kissing eachoter, they are bi afterall, the problem was the atrocious timing they had at the end of ep 4 and i don't know if there is a difference but if they rejected you and you decide to help josy and stay with her you will see the scene again when she confess to have feelings for the mc, the developer must really love that scene.
For me the problem was the way that they seemed to forget about the MC and got over things so quickly, which they really shouldn't have done. I've said this many times before, but they should have been uncertain about what their cheating meant with regards to their relationship and feelings for each other because they both strayed from each other so easily, and the fact that Maya did it with a guy is hugely significant. You don't kiss and make up after that.

Instead, had the friendship been that they all remain friends with each other to figure things out, that would have been a lot better and then in ep 5 we basically get exactly that on the threesome path where the MC asks about what their relationship is and whether he can still see other people, and Maya basically says "yes" and that they should all be open in this relationship. It's like DPC shoehorned in what should have happened in ep 4 into this episode to try and walk back what they did there and it's a bit bizarre.

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
i genuinely don't get why people still like Josie and Maya tbh.
*M&J kingdom felt this as a provocation*
i genuinely don't get why people like Jill tbh.
i genuinely don't get why people like Isabella tbh.
i genuinely don't get why people like Sage tbh.
i genuinely don't get why people like Quinn tbh.
etc..That`s the good thing. People have different tastes.

Different people react to different imperfections of character. I reacted a lot stronger to Jill`s going to the university administration, than I did to Josy`s or Maya`s lack of candor. Fuck Snitches:mad:
Ohh..nooo...after a week of acquaintance she did not tell me the most serious secret of her life. I would like to say this is outrageous.:KEK:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Not gonna happen, not this soon atleast, for some mysterious reasons despite the cheating she truly loves chad (it makes no sense but still) and she will not accept the mc as a partner we are stuck to be fuckbuddies for now
As can be seen in the flashback Sage knows Chad for years while mc is new and just in his 2nd week in college. His habit to get involved in dangerous fights with the jocks gives him a small live expectancy. So why change established relations if she can get mc as (temporary) fuck buddy anyway? Time will show ...

Reactions: Templar Knight

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
In all honesty episode 5 had some great sex scenes and hints of future sex advances. It also gave us new plot since now we finally got into DIKs it seems like MC would be working his way up the ranks, maybe even become VP of DIKs. So as far as plot and sex scenes go this episode is still miles ahead of any other game. But.. as many of us here noticed it seems like scope of game just got smaller. Like instead of having so many possible routes we are merging them back in one. Personally I think we were all just too hyped and expected too much, this game is still way above everything else we got. Also episode 4 was IMO very good and felt like there is so many routes to go down.
Personally I never expected all those branches to last past Episode 4 and said so many times. Dev would literally be tripling his workload didn't make sense for that stuff to continue forever. As I said main letdown of this episode is just the fact that the main story progresses very little all we get are more questions and hints about what's to come, and that's after the longest wait for an update for this game that we have endured.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
*M&J kingdom felt this as a provocation*
i genuinely don't get why people like Jill tbh.
i genuinely don't get why people like Isabella tbh.
i genuinely don't get why people like Sage tbh.
i genuinely don't get why people like Quinn tbh.
etc..That`s the good thing. People have different tastes.

Different people react to different imperfections of character. I reacted a lot stronger to Jill`s going to the university administration, than I did to Josy`s or Maya`s lack of candor. Fuck Snitches:mad:
Ohh..nooo...after a week of acquaintance she did not tell me the most serious secret of her life. I would like to say this is outrageous.:KEK:
I genuinely don't get why anyone doesn't like any of the girls because, for me, there's something about each of them that's great, even the side girls.

Yeah, I was pissed about the M&J situation, but I crushed on them hard and have a lot of sympathy for them.
Sage is a babe and totally sweet and kind once you get to know her.
Jill's just a total sweetheart through and through, and such a warm, friendly person.
Bella's a tough cookie but that makes her more interesting because when you start to crack that shell you see a caring, loving side to her that's so endearing.
Quinn's arrogant, wreckless, and self-destructive, but seems like she's hiding a soft core inside her hard outer shell and she just needs someone to get her out of her rut.
Riona's on a similarly self-destructive path, but shows a really affectionate, vulnerable, sweet side to her that you can see she's a good person at heart.

I could go on, but you get the picture. Not a bad word to say about any female character so far. :giggle:

Jul 29, 2017
Question: if I fucked Quinn in ep.3, but also fucked Josy, can I do both Quinn’s path and the love triangle? Walkthrough says I only need to fuck one of them but I’m not sure, since Quinn or maya on ep3 is an either/or choice . I presumed you couldn’t do both, is that true?

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes