Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Plus, by not punching Tybalt after being slapped by him, the MC proves himself to be the bigger man by not engaging him and resorting to an emotional outburst in retaliation.
Or a Chick. First thing you do after becoming a DIK is walk away shamed by Tybalt.
"Nonviolence is the weapon of the strong." - Mahatma Gandhi
I don't think Gandhi had sex very often... :ROFLMAO:
quick question, why can't i continue the relationship with Katy if i'm on the Josy/Maya path? i could bang all of the HOT's, and probably Jill and Bella, so why not Katy? i actually like her, also the other teacher, i wish i'll have the opportunity to makeup for the other time.
Good question.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Emily Ventre: All Of The Pieces

--

After EP5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So three points left on the DIK side, I use them and the game automatically starts to select the chick side when major choice comes?
I doubt that, it would eventually leave everyone in the same neutral niche.

My guess is that if you keep making CHICK choices it will start removing the neutral and then lesser CHICK blocks (eventually forcing the MC to be a Huge or Massive CHICK at all times).

Alternatively, the major choice system could change at some point. It might start adding blocks instead (allowing you to become a colossal CHICK or some such), or it might just stop deducting blocks if you have none of that type to lose and simply record the choice itself.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
okay so heres my rant.hopefully these game developers will see this.

great game,fun engaging story line however this bullshit of either being a complete pussy or a dickhead doesn't make the game enjoyable... Knowing your choices could mean you miss out of some scenes...ITS JUST STUPID!

do you see ps,pc,xbox games offering a story line where you will miss half the scenes?no.talking about real games not these adult sex games

these games should be more engaging and be just that...a GAME.. have challenges like brawler or something on the keyboard to do too unlock a sex scene rather than hoping you might get a scene based on past choices.
Except thats how most RPG games are..you miss out on certain scenes depending on how you play the games.

And this game doesn't even change that much depending on your CHIK/DIK score tbh so I think it's fine.

I feel sad for having missed all the Cathy phone flirting in my first play through. I hope this doesn't mean she is forever locked. That would suck. I still drove her to her home and comforted her but I still have the feeling I fucked it up :/

I know I can play the game again but I'd like to do it first blindly making my own decisions.
Cathy scene was pretty hot tbh, not sure if there will be another option to start her story. She is just a side girl after all

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Hehe, I think Tommy foresees something Rusty can't see yet: the MC taking the lead of the DIKs :cool: Just a matter of time.
I don't think Rusty would have a problem with it. He, Tommy and Nick are in their last year of college, so they're out next year one way or another. Rusty is probably already looking for a replacement. Jacob was probably the best pick, but none of the other guys would do as VP. But now that the MC is in the scene, he have his VP, and maybe future President as well.

Jan 23, 2020
Come on man, second time you're bringing this up to preach or whatever. I have nothing against Gandi and for the record: I'm against violence irl but it's a game we're talking about. A fucking. Game. You're not logging into CS:GO forum and tell him that, are you? Games are suppose to provide some experience other than we might have irl, are they not? Don't wanna brag or anything but for that reason anything beyond full DIK path seems kinda boring to me because, you know, it's nothing special, basically. I prefer far more sick adult games in general though for the same reason but back to the topic...

Tybalt is a pure comedic relief character, this conflict situation with him seemed to me far superfluous and even out of character for him. Clearly DPC tried very hard to make him super-annoying to many players before this in order to make the punch very satisfying. To me it wasn't though, Tybalt indeed seems too pathetic at this point to care but my dik-char just couldn't walk away with bitchslap and those insults. Besides, it can spice thing up in the future although hardly there will be any meaninful consequences since it's a such an entertaining option (apart from loss of RP, obviously).
Yeah, I don't think punching him will have drastic consequences. Just losing some points with Jill and Bella, but we have plenty of occasions to earn points with them. It will surely be a factor when they will evaluate my MC, but I'm absolutely ready to take this risk. And anyway, they didn't remain pissed for long, hehe... :LUL: (also, I shamelessly use the dev console now, I must admit it)

And about the charges, Jill is working on it and Tybalt will do whatever she says... I'm not preoccupied about Jade and Cathy either, I have the feeling Cathy and Jade have a soft spot for the MC now... :LUL: And quite sure Jade knows Tybalt deserves some slaps from time to time.

But the main reason is it was so damn funny... :ROFLMAO: And the MC reactions when Jill is talking with Tybalt are priceless! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also, as the Mahatma once said, "Don't Love & Cry, just Fuck and Fly!"

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah, I don't think punching him will have drastic consequences. Just losing some points with Jill and Bella, but we have plenty of occasions to earn points with them. It will surely be a factor when they will evaluate my MC, but I'm absolutely ready to take this risk. And anyway, they didn't remain pissed for long, hehe... :LUL: (also, I shamelessly use the dev console now, I must admit it)

And about the charges, Jill is working on it and Tybalt will do whatever she says... I'm not preoccupied about Jade and Cathy either, I have the feeling Cathy and Jade have a soft spot for the MC now... :LUL: And quite sure Jade knows Tybalt deserves some slaps from time to time.

But the main reason is it was so damn funny... :ROFLMAO: And the MC reactions when Jill is talking with Tybalt are priceless! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also, as the Mahatma once said, "Don't Love & Cry, just Fuck and Fly!"
Wonder how quickly people will get irate if Tybalts terms for not pressing charges are a date with Jill. LoL I really love that idea. Imagine 90% of the 'of course I hit him' guys will be doing a new playthrough.

Gh0st_Harambe

Formerly '-Eyez-'
Mar 9, 2020
I presume the MC will have the chance to return the favor and save her from falling down a spiral of trouble... I have this feeling.
Assuming that Lynette's father accepts Mc into his family, and has his financial support.
If you are on the Dik path the Mc could help Quinn with her debt and if she is on the Chick path help Maya and Josy so they don't have to be HOTs

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
okay so heres my rant.hopefully these game developers will see this.

great game,fun engaging story line however this bullshit of either being a complete pussy or a dickhead doesn't make the game enjoyable... Knowing your choices could mean you miss out of some scenes...ITS JUST STUPID!

do you see ps,pc,xbox games offering a story line where you will miss half the scenes?no.talking about real games not these adult sex games

these games should be more engaging and be just that...a GAME.. have challenges like brawler or something on the keyboard to do too unlock a sex scene rather than hoping you might get a scene based on past choices.
To name a few, Detroit Become Human. You can figuratively skip 99% of the game of Breath of the wild. Any game that can be beaten by missing half the game's content. Speedrunners can give you a list for that one.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 681194
The future looks grimm for Quinn but c'mon DPC....she is not all mean. BaDik doesn't have villains (Like Leah in Acting Lessons or the dumbass Melissas's stepfather). The game is about kids that do some good, bad, awfull and stupid decisions but well...that's collegue in short words. She might be missguided but we have yet to understand why...plus, she is not alone in it....Sage knows something about what it's happening, at least to some extend of it.Tommy also isn't free of some guilt. I hope that in the future nothing really bad happens to her (of course she will have to pay for some of the damage she caused and inflicted upon others) but not something that harsh like what happened in the other DPC game (all of you know what im talking about!).
This is probably the one render on the main screen that hints at something coming in the future as all the others are either things that have happened or are just showcasing characters.

These ones seem to just be showing off certain characters:
These ones are related to events we've seen already:
And then this one seems to be foreshadowing something to come:
However, I wonder if some of the others might hint at future moments.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Wonder how quickly people will get irate if Tybalts terms for not pressing charges are a date with Jill. LoL I really love that idea. Imagine 90% of the 'of course I hit him' guys will be doing a new playthrough.
I know it's a game so don't hammer me to bad. I think y'all are overlooking the fact that Tybalt hit the MC first. From a legal stand point that right there is either a deal breaker for the District Attorney or would result in both of them having assault charges pressed against them. From just a game perspective I can't see Mr. Burke covering up his son's initial attack on the MC in order to just punish the MC. Even if he is head of the school or something all schools have a board that oversees all of this and would most likely not approve it. Imagine the scandal/lawsuits that would result from a crooked head. Schools get hammered for stuff like that.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Ahahaha, his character is so funny... :ROFLMAO:

Well, many friendships started with a punch or a fight... I believe that punch is the first brick of our future friendship - Tyballs just doesn't know it yet... :LUL:

Yeah, banging Jade might be an obstacle to that, tho...
fRieNdShiP, add to the amount of things, you can or already have fucked his MOM,

-you fuck his mom, CUCKOLDING HIS DAD
- his crush
- exposes his watermelon girlfriend

>Beats him.

Villainy at the highest right here

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I doubt that, it would eventually leave everyone in the same neutral niche.

My guess is that if you keep making CHICK choices it will start removing the neutral and then lesser CHICK blocks (eventually forcing the MC to be a Huge or Massive CHICK at all times).

Alternatively, the major choice system could change at some point. It might start adding blocks instead (allowing you to become a colossal CHICK or some such), or it might just stop deducting blocks if you have none of that type to lose and simply record the choice itself.
The theory is that we are figuring out who we are, right? Maybe once we hit a certain point then we have cemented in our character/personality and we wont have those choices anymore. The only problem I have with this is everyone can change. Maybe at some point we can make choices to start putting blocks back because of actions? Who knows.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
The most beneficial is to be neutral. Most paths are open and you can always choose another path very quickly.

The DIK path is only needed for teachers at the moment. The way CHICK sucks. Perhaps in the future it will be possible to go to nerds through it.

Interestingly Tybalt complains about MC at college.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes