Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
That would make his relationship with Jill incestuous and there will be no such thing in this game. DPC has made that clear.
It depends on how far are they related having the same family name. Royce family could be deeply old clan, so MC and Jill may be 5th generation relatives(or farther). Thus, it shouldn't be considered as incestious relationship.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
A huge stretch? It's a classic storytelling device called the " ", where a character's true nature/lineage is kept from them.

Would it be all that unreasonable to assume that the MC's Mom, who was so hurt after being shunned by her family for running away with his Dad, didn't want her son to know his heritage because she wanted him to have a normal life?

His Dad could have kept this secret from him out of respect for his mother's possible dying wishes and, again, while I am NOT saying that this is the 100%, bona-fide truth, I am saying that it is incredibly easy to see it as a possibility.
"have normal life" of struggling financially and getting bullied due to being poor. Thanks a lot Mom! I'm sure MC will appreciate having such a big secret kept from him.

I personally wouldn't keep a secret like that.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
"have normal life" of struggling financially and getting bullied due to being poor. Thanks a lot Mom! I'm sure MC will appreciate having such a big secret kept from him.

I personally wouldn't keep a secret like that.
And that's what would make the MC's Dad a good Dad if this turns out to be the case; honouring his wife's wishes and raising their boy to understand the value of a good, honest living.

Reactions: Nercoz

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can somebody help me?
What version did you download? I had a lot of issues with the 2GB version and my saves were from 4.0 and I couldn't see any phone messages. Ended up donwloading the 8GB version and everything worked just fine after that.

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
Could someone show where's the little black spot for this line of the walkthrough which happens in Tybalt's room?

"you'll see a little black spot at the bottom right of the books in the bottom left shelf, click that to unlock a special render"

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Melanie and Sarah are prime suspects now that Episode 5 has shown they have some sort of agenda on their own. But that mostly just moves the question to what the heck their agenda is, because their scene at the end of Episode 5 still confuses the heck out of me.
Tbh, me too. It just doesn't adds up. I suggest to monocled gentlemens here give one more look into it, attaching few key screens as a reminder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He doesn't have to be a B nor a R. Besides I'm sure his father would have told him that his Mom has the same last name as the college he's attending so that debunks that theory.
Precisely. But as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to fan theories, the crazier - the better. This however neigher crazy enough or make any sense.
His Dad could have kept this secret from him out of respect for his mother's possible dying wishes and, again, while I am NOT saying that this is the 100%, bona-fide truth, I am saying that it is incredibly easy to see it as a possibility.
Kept the secret for a mere 18 years and then endorse (or even encourage) submission of documents to the college where, you know, usually hangs out representatives of the family which of course are never ever find it out let alone tell him that. Right... totally make sense.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
It's only know to the players, not the MC or Sage, they were too busy doing something else. MC knows about the panty sniffing.
Even if MC have noticed that, how on earth he would have told Jill that?
- B-but how did you know?
- Um... Just heared from some guys who were at the party. By the way, I was totally somewhere else that evening.

Reactions: EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Even if MC have noticed that, how on earth he would have told Jill that?
- B-but how did you know?
- Um... Just heared from some guys who were at the party. By the way, I was totally somewhere else that evening.
Exactly. Even the pantie stealing is a no-go, because they committed a break-in and robbery when he saw that.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes