KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Nice preview, finally we got one which makes my hyped for EP11!

Some of you were saying this scene would be Solo Scene with Josy, however, since the she is in Maya's room I doubt that.

So not only this will probably be a threesome, I also expect a really good scene if Josy is wearing that.

You can even see that the painting behind Josy is the same as this one (scene from EP1 btw)

1711658907677.jpeg 1711658934753.jpeg

Also, if we focus on the backgroud instead of Josy (its very hard, I know) we can see some Christmas decoration, so more evidence of another iminent timeskip.

The situation with Riona will probably be solved very quickly.

Reactions: always86

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Nice preview, finally we got one which makes my hyped for EP11!

Some of you were saying this scene would be Solo Scene with Josy, however, since the she is in Maya's room I doubt that.

So not only this will probably be a threesome, I also expect a really good scene if Josy is wearing that.

You can even see that the painting behind Josy is the same as this one (scene from EP1 btw)

View attachment 3486856 View attachment 3486858

Also, if we focus on the backgroud instead of Josy (its very hard, I know) we can see some Christmas decoration, so more evidence of another iminent timeskip.

The situation with Riona will probably be solved very quickly.
I hope maya is forced to go home for xmas to her family, like right at the start of xmas week , and Josy and MC decide that they gonna party together in Maya's room, away from the Hots and Diks, so none can bother them
and They shoot a sex tape for Maya as xmas present , where MC fuck Josy in ass so hard, that she realize Maya is not needed in to their relationship at all , and at the end of the video, after she totally destroyed like never before, covered in MC's seeds she send a breaks up messeg to maya.
:cool:

God I'm so much better than DPC:cool::coffee:

Last edited:

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
I hope maya is forced to go home for xmas to her family, like right at the start of xmas week , and Josy and MC decide that they gonna party together in Maya's room, away from the Hots and Diks, so none can bother them
and They shoot a sex tape for Maya as xmas present , where MC fuck Josy in ass so hard, that she realize Maya is not neede in to their relationship at all , and at the end of the video, after she totally destroyed like never before, covered in MC's seeds she send a breaks up messeg to maya.
:cool:

God I'm so much better than DPC:cool::coffee:
You get over a month off for Christmas and new years for college so it would be very wired if they just getting a week

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
You get over a month off for Christmas and new years for college so it would be very wired if they just getting a week
The point is, that what I said is 100% better than everything and anything we ever gonna get from him . Do you honestly believe he is capable to create for example a sex scene for Josy where she get fucked the way as a girl who dress like that deserve it ?
and god help us all if dalix for the first time end up being right, and it's just stupid maya making photo of Josy as a " present" .:rolleyes:

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
The point is, that what I said is 100% better than everything and anything we ever gonna get from him . Do you honestly believe he is capable to create for example a sex scene for Josy where she get fucked the way as a girl who dress like that deserve it ?
and god help us all if dalix for the first time end up being right, and it's just stupid maya making photo of Josy as a " present" .:rolleyes:
He said the same thing in ep 10, if Josy is going to wear sexy latex it for one reason too fuck mc in it and DPC better bring it. I don't want to get my hopes up but I can't help but be excitied about this coming scene this could be the best chance for anal with Josy

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Don't expect anything brother, I don't do it and that's why I enjoy the chapters more. Well except for chapter 9, fuck that chapter. :HideThePain:
dedffece-1d07-4ccf-b907-b2e4d714110d_text.gif

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Don't expect anything brother, I don't do it and that's why I enjoy the chapters more. Well except for chapter 9, fuck that chapter. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3487136
Yeah its such a shame how far this game has fallen, it used to be guaranteed entertainment, now is always 50/50 whether the episode gonna deliver or not, and frankly it didn't do it since 2 years now,
fuck, if I'm honest it didn't really do since episode 7. okay, Episode 8 was " okay-ish ", it has it moments. ep 9 and 10 was kind of meh overall.
and now this preview, My Dick immediately happy, and then brains kicks in and say, " chill dude, its gonna be anticlimactic as fuck " :rolleyes: :LOL:.

its no longer even shame to admit , that if I would not been Josy's simp, I might even drop it all together. ....

Dessolos

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2017
She is the Best,

That is why it's so weird how she was unable to respond to Oscar.... But that is DPC's quality Writing for you:whistle::coffee:
Id have to replay the game but I think the difference between these guys and Oscar is they were harassing and hitting on Josy making her comfortable well expect for Tommy. While Oscar was doing those things 2 they never said something that struck a nerve like calling her a basic bitch for denying them. Tho I do think it would of been better to see all of these situations from Josy's pov before the MC showed up to help out. Just to get a better idea of each situation and what Josy is thinking

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes