felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
They didnt ask Mc to get a champagne. I guess it has something to do with the choices i made in chp4 where i chose Jade path Or maybe i dont knw

if in the scene in the library Maya and Josy accept MC's proposal (more than friendship) then when he meets them from the Preps, they ask him to get champagne, which he will try to ask the bartender and then find elsewhere

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldboyy

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Wait, what about the one near MC's old dorm room? Was that a male toilet, female toilet or unisex?
Unisex

1.PNG 2.PNG

As mentioned above the glory hole systeme doesn't fit "lesbian intercourses". The Glory hole could just be in male toilet. Camila didn't necessarily perform sexual act at the moment she was leaving the female toilet. She could have just perfomed in male toilet and then going to the female toilet.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Dec 20, 2019
Unisex

View attachment 714249 View attachment 714269

As mentioned above the glory hole systeme doesn't fit "lesbian intercourses". The Glory hole could just be in male toilet. Camila didn't necessarily perform sexual act at the moment she was leaving the female toilet. She could have just perfomed in male toilet and then going to the female toilet.
Sorry but unisex toilet in school really blows my mind right now, and my head is already hurting playing Sisterly Lust. Makes me wonder who has more stamina, MC in BaDIK who cums 5 times in one night or MC in Sisterly Lust who have sex at least once every day.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Sorry but unisex toilet in school really blows my mind right now, and my head is already hurting playing Sisterly Lust. Makes me wonder who has more stamina, MC in BaDIK who cums 5 times in one night or MC in Sisterly Lust who have sex at least once every day.
Maybe that's one door for both and then it splits. That's common. More common than unisex bathrooms to be sure.

Youven

May 13, 2019
not only do you not make me play Acting Lessons with your psychological terrorism, now you want me to live this game with anxiety too ....:mad: :mad::cry::cry::cry::cry: 3-4 years of anxiety...

at the end MC will be dumped from 3-4 LIs, so there will be a lot of emotionally strong moments, I would do without forced dramas
You have to feel the pain.

FEEL THE PAIN !!! YOU TYLBALT'S MOTHER FUCKER !!!
Yes ! I know what you do in gender class instead of study....
I am watching you....

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Jill is only 2-3 years older than the MC.
Its crazy cause I have an uncle who is 2 years elder to me (he's like a younger cousin to my mother) but I still treat him like my cousin....and I have only realised it a few years ago when my mom and I were having a conversation and I was like..."wait so your uncle is a brother to your mother and I have been treating his son like my cousin??:FacePalm: fuk type of bs is this??" And no one told me this until I drew a family tree. So yeah weird that aunt Jill has a crush on me and Bella is a Gilf

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hi I have downloaded the latest version 0.5.2. Hwever I am receiving error message when loading previous save file. Any master can assist.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Is it a clean install? Didn't install over an old version (this breaks things sometimes)?

If you used a mod before, make sure it's been updated to 0.5.1 at least (should still work with 0.5.2).

If it is a clean install and no mods, then it's probably because the dev changed some variable(s) in the script which broke an old save. I have several saves from earlier episodes which don't work in v5. Your only option is to try loading a different save. If you don't have any saves which work then you'd need to start over I'm afraid.

is there a patch from v0.5.0 to v0.5.2
The official patch hasn't shown? There's my unofficial one. It's listed in the OP as an unofficial bugfix.

0.5.2 doesn't do much though, only need it if you run into bugs when cheating in English class.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Not sure if it was ever brought it up but do you think the movie we watched with Maya about the man that lives alone and enter a secret closet every night is froeshadowing Bella secret room?
I assumed It was foreshadowing of maya, you know...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes