SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
But Derek is easily my favourite character. Funny as hell and a real bro, same as Liam in Acting Lessons.
Derek as love interest when?

I mean, hell, I'm not even bi in the slightest, but I'd play that. To be honest, I skipped the sex scenes in Acting Lessons already, because DPC made such interesting characters I actually ended up playing for the plot, so why not. Derek seems chill enough for it not to be too far-fetched character-wise, either.

Not to mention that the reactions to such a reveal of all the other (female) characters alone would've made it worthwhile.

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
if you try hard...

the further we go, the more I doubt there will be a happy ending with Bella

and I get depressed
Let us not lose hope mate, I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of drama before things get better but if you stick to the right choices a happy ending will definitely be the result. I believe Bella is separated from her husband so he might pop up in the future but we just have to wait and see how it plays out.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
A gloryhole in the cafeteria, yes. That's what she said. That one, the one we know and another one we don't know of yet.

It must be between bathroom stalls, between rooms doesn't make any sense. I checked the scene and we don't see anyone else comming in or out. Quinn and Riona are waiting outside.

I don't think that competition will matter much outside of Sage trying to cheer the MC out, but it would be nice if it did :ROFLMAO:
I suppose it's possible there's some sort of locked/hidden door between the Men's and Women's bathrooms in the cafeteria, but that certainly seems like a stretch.

My guess is DPC just didn't think things through quite as thoroughly as he should have when he rendered that scene (or when he wrote Camila's dialog in Episode 5, if that was a retcon)

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Im_HaremGod

May 18, 2020
is it possible to transfer saves from steam version to patreon? doing it with the end of e4 prompt it comes up as incompatible

edit: nvm search bar is a very useful tool

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: EmperorGER

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I suppose it's possible there's some sort of locked/hidden door between the Men's and Women's bathrooms in the cafeteria, but that certainly seems like a stretch.

My guess is DPC just didn't think things through quite as thoroughly as he should have when he rendered that scene (or when he wrote Camila's dialog in Episode 5, if that was a retcon)
Just one more thing to add to the hand wave section. In all honesty he probably didn't expect for all of us to analyze every little detail and notice all the potential flaws. We are relentless :cool:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
When I say that what we do here is overthink stuff I mean it :ROFLMAO: .
I'm not going to disagree with you. It's part of the whole theorizing part. However WE all have a tendency to notice every single little goof as well. Both logic jumps and scene screw ups as well. I know it's a game but between all of us in this community we have so many people with knowledge of so many things. We pick up on all these little mistakes. Just saying no one is perfect especially a Dev who has to make certain things happen to make the story work.

Dec 20, 2019
I'm not going to disagree with you. It's part of the whole theorizing part. However WE all have a tendency to notice every single little goof as well. Both logic jumps and scene screw ups as well. I know it's a game but between all of us in this community we have so many people with knowledge of so many things. We pick up on all these little mistakes. Just saying no one is perfect especially a Dev who has to make certain things happen to make the story work.
Like Riona's extra nipple top during the episode 5 sex scene.

mario3817

May 31, 2020
Is it a clean install? Didn't install over an old version (this breaks things sometimes)?

If you used a mod before, make sure it's been updated to 0.5.1 at least (should still work with 0.5.2).

If it is a clean install and no mods, then it's probably because the dev changed some variable(s) in the script which broke an old save. I have several saves from earlier episodes which don't work in v5. Your only option is to try loading a different save. If you don't have any saves which work then you'd need to start over I'm afraid.
Thank you

Reactions: Meushi

Dec 20, 2019
Yep talking about the sex scene and her shirt still looks like it could cut glass even though its pulled up and her breasts are exposed, right?
Exactly. Good thing we do not compare the size of left nipple vs right nipple.

But I think DPC does expect us to analyze, that's why he put in all the small details that we all notice, like who is where at the right place at the right time.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Exactly. Good thing we do not compare the size of left nipple vs right nipple.

But I think DPC does expect us to analyze, that's why he put in all the small details that we all notice, like who is where at the right place at the right time.
Well than I would love to see how he ties all the inconsistencies together. There are a few of them but I bet he doesn't even bother to explain the flaws.

Edit - Actually both nipples and breast are normally slightly different. Almost all girls have one breast bigger than the other.

Dec 20, 2019
Well than I would love to see how he ties all the inconsistencies together. There are a few of them but I bet he doesn't even bother to explain the flaws.

Edit - Actually both nipples and breast are normally slightly different. Almost all girls have one breast bigger than the other.
In reality yes, but in games, especially solo developer and with dateline, whether DPC really wants to spend time on these details vs cutting corners is another thing. We're lucky he didn't choose the latter. I'm sure some of the inconsistencies are just honest mistakes.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
Shame? Nobody can make you feel shame. Only you feel it. For me to even consider the words of somebody else as meaningful I'd have to care about that person's opinion. Tybalt is dog shit on my shoe. His words have no value or weight.

That said: Yeah, I punched his ass. He put hands on me. You start some, you gonna get some.

*but: His doing so was not unprovoked. You did crash the party and fuck things up. You're kinda the asshole in this situation no matter what, so choosing to not punch him helps mitigate that a little.
while you did crash his party, i don't believe that he's aware of that. he gave no indication that he knows that you crashed it, just that he found you within the gate. he hits/slaps you just for being within the gate, not for crashing the party. so yeah, it was unprovoked. if he gave any indication that he knew that we crashed it, then it would be as you said, we deserved it, but Tybalt gave no indication that he knew that we had crashed it, just that he found us within the gates and that he's told us multiple times that we're not invited inside, then hits/slaps after you answer him.

Reactions: RedRobinson

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah, I agree. When I posted it I though it was just a nice detail, but with everyone's contribution it turns out it wasn't as good of an idea as I initially thought. That's the good and bad part of it, we notice more things together for sure, but we also notice stuff DPC (or DPA as Manuka says :ROFLMAO: ) can overlook.
Like Riona's extra nipple top during the episode 5 sex scene.
Ugh, I wish I could unsee that now...

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,496 Votes