Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
AL delivered a tragic blow, this game might just deliver emotional blows. Yes, the tragedy of AL was emotional too, but I'm talking about getting really attached to certain characters and then getting heartbroken because of simple relationship drama and not because of anything traumatic or fatal happening to any of the characters.

Already happened for me and could happen for others down the line too. Might also happen to me again once we get further in to the Sage, Bella, and Jill storylines.
Maya/Josy was an emotional blow for me. I can definitely see more coming along Bella's route. Sage not sure unless we find out who the side "chick" is. Jill maybe but probably not. I can't see to many big skeletons in her closet.

Rulture

Jun 11, 2017
I bought the game to support the devs but
Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.5.2][scrappy]
didn't work if anyone know something please help and need something like cheat that work on bought game. Please

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
I bought the game to support the devs but
Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.5.2][scrappy]
didn't work if anyone know something please help and need something like cheat that work on bought game. Please
You got the steam version right?
This version is not compatible with the Patreon version since Steam gets seasons and Patreon gets episodes.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
The DIK's members each year or semester.

1st year: Rusty, Tommy, Nick, and Vinny
2nd year: Jamie and Leon
3rd year: Jacob and John Boy
4th year: MC and Derrick

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Rulture

Jun 11, 2017
You got the steam version right?
This version is not compatible with the Patreon version since Steam gets seasons and Patreon gets episodes.
Oh ok thats is bad but if i want to play it i need to play it without mod or from here with mod but thanks anyway for info

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
Oh ok thats is bad but if i want to play it i need to play it without mod or from here with mod but thanks anyway for info
You have already supported the developer and could download version 0.5.2 if you like. Just have a look at page 1.
With this version the mod is also compatible and you get 5 instead of 4 episodes.
But anyway, you can of course support the developer even more and buy this version on Patreon if you want.
The Steam version is unfortunately not very recommendable at the moment.

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
So I'm stuck on the stolen laptop party, like the objective is to chat with people but apparently I'm missing someone and I can't figure out who.

Edit: I'm stupid, I missed the door on the left side of the living room

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
For everyone who decided not to punch Tybalt in Ep5 and you like Jill....... You're all a bunch of traitors :ROFLMAO: That little panty stealing, stolen panty sniffing, and watermelon humping with stolen panties on it with Jill's picture tucked into little bastard deserved every repeat of that punch I gave him. PERIOD!!!!!!!

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Do you think the panties Chad gave his unknown girlfriend are the same ones Tybalt stole from Jill?

or... Chad stole the panties for Tybalt!

Tybalt and Chad are a thing, he's the mystery girl on the phone but it turns out Chad is the victim here. Tybalt is mistreating Chad and exploiting his feelings by having him do stuff like steal Jill's panties. He doesn't actually care for Chad, he's just using him. Chad is madly in love with Tybalt but he's just using him to get closer to Jill. Tybalt even had Chad destroy the DIK's and beat up the MC.

It's all so obvious now!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 20, 2019
I wonder what country you live in, as i also see the same thing where i live.
Malaysia. The politicians here have total IQs equivalent of Arieth (unless DPC throws a curve ball here and Arieth is a genius, pretends to be dumb and mastermind of all that are happening in BaDIK).
I don't doubt that the presidents would all be somewhat known to each other but it was just this random interaction between the two in a non-fraternity type related 'cluck' that just struck me as odd given they've not previously crossed paths in other 'clucks'.

There's also the moment went you meet up with Sage at the prep-party.

S:"Let's find an empty room to talk"

Ignores the other 4-5 rooms on that level and takes you to Tybalt's room

MC: "This is Tybalts room"

S:"How did you know that?"

She's not surprised that her random empty room happen to be Tybalts bedroom.
Well, when searching for a room maybe she used the , found Jill's room to be locked and ended up in Tybalt's room. Imagine it this way, she walks into a room, MC makes that statement, and she asks that question, it works both ways whether she knew it or not. It's too ambiguous what her "how" is really referring to.
Am I the only one who thinks that the episode 6 cliffhanger, if you're on the Josy/Maya path, will involve having a great date with Sage, and then the next day Josy shocks MC by revealing that Sage is the "other HOT" whom she and Maya show the video evidence of doing all the scavenger hunt stuff to, and Sage watches in horror as MC has a threesome with Maya/Josy?
MC is the one who suggested showing the deeds to Quinn with another HOT present, maybe he will suggest someone he is most familiar with, Sage. If your scenario is true, then it proves that you cannot do harem, one way or another.
When the lack of something becomes a tag :ROFLMAO: Also no NTR, please :ROFLMAO:
Maybe a "no harem" tag too?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
or... Chad stole the panties for Tybalt!

Tybalt and Chad are a thing, he's the mystery girl on the phone but it turns out Chad is the victim here. Tybalt is mistreating Chad and exploiting his feelings by having him do stuff like steal Jill's panties. He doesn't actually care for Chad, he's just using him. Chad is madly in love with Tybalt but he's just using him to get closer to Jill. Tybalt even had Chad destroy the DIK's and beat up the MC.

It's all so obvious now!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The funny part is we have had crazier theories

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
For everyone who decided not to punch Tybalt in Ep5 and you like Jill....... You're all a bunch of traitors :ROFLMAO: That little panty stealing, stolen panty sniffing, and watermelon humping with stolen panties on it with Jill's picture tucked into little bastard deserved every repeat of that punch I gave him. PERIOD!!!!!!!
I caught his ass lackin

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes