Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
For everyone who decided not to punch Tybalt in Ep5 and you like Jill....... You're all a bunch of traitors :ROFLMAO: That little panty stealing, stolen panty sniffing, and watermelon humping with stolen panties on it with Jill's picture tucked into little bastard deserved every repeat of that punch I gave him. PERIOD!!!!!!!
I caught his ass lackin

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
For everyone who decided not to punch Tybalt in Ep5 and you like Jill....... You're all a bunch of traitors :ROFLMAO: That little panty stealing, stolen panty sniffing, and watermelon humping with stolen panties on it with Jill's picture tucked into little bastard deserved every repeat of that punch I gave him. PERIOD!!!!!!!
Think about it. If you punch him, what will he ask Jill to do to not press charges against Tremolo?

I want to kick his ass. But for the sake of Jill, we must restrain ourselves in this escene.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I think the DIK's take pladges every new semester so for MC & Derek it would still be 2nd year
3 semesters a year in college. Uh nope we would be short hella people. I think most sororities/fraternities only take pledges once a year but I could be wrong.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Being decidedly on the CHICK end of the scale myself, I'm afraid almost all of my playthroughs level Tybalt unpunched; that loser just isn't worth it.

But I must admit, I would probably be far more willing to slug him if the MC actually knew about Jill's picture on the watermelon. That's just personal and creepy enough to flip the needle.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
of course but, Jill have martyr complex...
Seriously do we really think that Jill is going to do anything inappropriate to keep the MC safe from Tybalt pressing charges when Tybalt started it? If he does then this story is FLIPPING even more retarded than I already occasionally think it is. Seriously, that Jill would do that dumb shit?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Being decidedly on the CHICK end of the scale myself, I'm afraid almost all of my playthroughs level Tybalt unpunched; that loser just isn't worth it.

But I must admit, I would probably be far more willing to slug him if the MC actually knew about Jill's picture on the watermelon. That's just personal and creepy enough to flip the needle.
He does he see's it when he is banging Sage on his bed.

I think he does anyway

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Seriously do we really think that Jill is going to do anything inappropriate to keep the MC safe from Tybalt pressing charges when Tybalt started it? If he does then this story is FLIPPING even more retarded than I already occasionally think it is. Seriously, that Jill would do that dumb shit?
I don't know, but i'm not sure if i want to find out...

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
3 semesters a year in college. Uh nope we would be short hella people. I think most sororities/fraternities only take pledges once a year but I could be wrong.
It varies by college. It sounds like B&R might be on a two semester system, based on what Jill and Bella said about the class she teaches.
jill&bella_semester_1.jpg jill&bella_semester_2.jpg

Reactions: Garrett Hawke
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes