Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
guys, please give me an answer. this game's already end or still have an update? because the last update at 2019. correct me if i'm wrong. but i really want to know about the ending of this game. thank u

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
guys, please give me an answer. this game's already end or still have an update? because the last update at 2019. correct me if i'm wrong. but i really want to know about the ending of this game. thank u
WTF are you talking about? The game was updated 2 weeks ago :FacePalm:

It's not completed, if it would say completed in a blue box next to the title.

The game is less than halfway through the planned number of episodes which come out out every 3-4 months.

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
WTF are you talking about? The game was updated 2 weeks ago :FacePalm:

It's not completed, if it would say completed in a blue box next to the title.

The game is less than halfway through the planned number of episodes which come out out every 3-4 months.
omg. my bad. i'm pretty sure that i already downloaded this game more than 2 weeks ago. but it has been oldest patch before 0.5.1
so the next updated will be held at least sept or oct?

but what's the different between 0.5.0 and 0.5.1?
because, when i download it, there's no different between that patch. thank u

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
omg. my bad. i'm pretty sure that i already downloaded this game more than 2 weeks ago. but it has been oldest patch before 0.5.1
so the next updated will be held at least sept or oct?

but what's the different between 0.5.0 and 0.5.1?
because, when i download it, there's no different between that patch. thank u
First post - changelog.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
On the Patrion site it looks like it's up to 0.5.2 right now, unless I'm remembering it wrong. There's lots more to go, ep6 should finally kick off more with Cathy and whatever else goes down. We've got a long way to go till 1.0.0, I only fear for the size of this in the end.

Reactions: -Eyez-

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
On the Patrion site it looks like it's up to 0.5.2 right now, unless I'm remembering it wrong. There's lots more to go, ep6 should finally kick off more with Cathy and whatever else goes down. We've got a long way to go till 1.0.0, I only fear for the size of this in the end.
I imagine this game will continue to be numbered the way it has been in reflecting the episode number, i.e. 0.5.0 = episode 5, 0.12.0 = episode 12. Therefore, 5 more episodes will not equal 1.0.0 and the end of the game, but will equal 0.10.0 with more episodes still to come.

To the fella airing his grievance and got deleted earlier on, you broke the first rule. You do not talk about Fight Club F95Zone!
I don't even think it was that, I think OP was talking about episode 5 on Steam which was an obvious big no-no, leading to DPC dropping the ban hammer.
Really? I thought he implied the pirated version was mentioned which means here. Oh well, same difference.
OP got upset and stated that the episode/game is "free" on this site or something like that implying something about episode 5.
Wait, what happened? :unsure:

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
6 Fan Sig links on the OP.
SIXXX!!!

& only one RIONA sig :WaitWhat:

i'm no GFX designer
never made a signature before but still for the love of Riona :oops:
Here are my "BLINKING" sigs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

-Eyez-

Mar 9, 2020
SIXXX!!!

i'm no GFX designer and never made a signature before but still for the love of Riona i made some :oops:

Great work.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

rojvol56

Jun 24, 2020
Finished the fifth chapter and downloaded scrappy mode to unlock the scenes I missed (I also had one crash that lost me like 20 renders and 10 scenes wtf... story progress was untouched but all the unlocked items were locked again, did this happen to anyone else?) and I found out the relationship tab in his cheats. Does it know accurately how I'm standing with characters? I only have 12/21 with Sage which is pretty absurd since with the only exception of not dancing and kissing her when she was wasted I did everything right (or so I thought?) I taught her how to play, I stayed at her place, had sex with her, bonded by the pool, told her I prefer her over Quin, never bashed her stupid boyfriend too much, had sex with her on Tybalts bad again, kissed her in the end. Even followed a guide for the part where I was staying at here place to really nail it the best I could and all I get is 12/21? Meanwhile I have 11/13 with Jill even tho I went full DIK, wore a dildo on my head while sleeping at her place, didn't unlock the shower scene etc. etc. It kinda makes me think that the Scappy cheat is inaccurate or am I missing something? Don't tell me calling her when she was asleep cost me 10 points. On the other hand... That's exactly how she is.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
SIXXX!!!

i'm no GFX designer and never made a signature before but still for the love of Riona i made some :oops:

Great job man

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

-Eyez-

Mar 9, 2020
Safe when the game is finished, between 30 and 40 gb will occupy the hard disk. We are just going 5 and it already occupies 8gb

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
Finished the fifth chapter and downloaded scrappy mode to unlock the scenes I missed (I also had one crash that lost me like 20 renders and 10 scenes wtf... story progress was untouched but all the unlocked items were locked again, did this happen to anyone else?) and I found out the relationship tab in his cheats. Does it know accurately how I'm standing with characters? I only have 12/21 with Sage which is pretty absurd since with the only exception of not dancing and kissing her when she was wasted I did everything right (or so I thought?) I taught her how to play, I stayed at her place, had sex with her, bonded by the pool, told her I prefer her over Quin, never bashed her stupid boyfriend too much, had sex with her on Tybalts bad again, kissed her in the end. Even followed a guide for the part where I was staying at here place to really nail it the best I could and all I get is 12/21? Meanwhile I have 11/13 with Jill even tho I went full DIK, wore a dildo on my head while sleeping at her place, didn't unlock the shower scene etc. etc. It kinda makes me think that the Scappy cheat is inaccurate or am I missing something? Don't tell me calling her when she was asleep cost me 10 points. On the other hand... That's exactly how she is.
On my count, I have (max Rpoints) with 5 different saves :
Josy : 21
Maya : 28
Sage : 16
Jill : 21
Bella : 20

But I may have forgotten some points/actions... I followed those instructions :
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/689967_ep5_walkthrough.pdf

Ploate

Jun 6, 2020
RP's don't have a big influence on the game, so don't worry too much about it. Nothing important has been locked behind RP's so far and it doesn't look like they will be. It's mostly dialogue and 100% completing a lewd scene or 2. But if you want all the points, use a walkthrough.

Reactions: MarinBladewing
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes