name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
what the fuck that have to do with how we perceive some people actions, i will just facepalm you here for saying such a stupid thing, how do i see maya differs from you and there is no damm script to say im wrong and you are right.
Saying that is objective reality... it may be for you not for me.
Your defense of Maya was context of MC`s actions,however her actions do not change regardles of MC`s actions.
If you dont understand something it doesn`t mean it`s stupid,it means you dont understand it.

doesnt matter how im playing, even if i only centered myself in maya i will still see it the same way, she is not in a relationship with the mc, she doenst have to tell mc shit and neither do the mc, so blaming all that on her in "my opinión" is bs,
Again you are contardicting yourself from previous post and ignoring the story - Maya does ask for full honesty,she does get upset for not telling her about date with Josy.I do agree with neither of 2 parties own one another anything yet but Maya does not agree with that pov and that is problematic/hypocritical.
you can think different if you want but saying you are the only one right here is like saying you are the only one in the fucking world that can judge, people think different and that doenst mean they are wrong, the way you think of her as being a liar is not the way i see her.
This is a forum for adults,your acting like a fucking child,I did not said anything you accused me of saying.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Oh something traumatic is going to happen alright, But it ain't going to be for Bella or the MC. Bella's husband is going to come home one night and find the MC balls deep inside Bella. And then he's going to leave right? And never come back :KEK:

On a serious note, I think the Bella path will probably get pretty emotional but nothing traumatic (depending on what you claim to be traumatic)
We better hope and pray Bella's military husband does NOT come back the minute after we bang her.
That would end up being the hardest brawler fight ever (Chad 2.0) :mad:
Bella's Husband.gif

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Daaaaaaaaaaamn Monetauro is out here blanket bombing the Mayans with cold hard facts. He had the dedication to do a whole playthrough just for the render evidence!
:LOL:
she also said she was in some kind of relationship after she gets to show the mc her feelings
When?! By the gods, man. I put the whole damn story there, where does she say that?!
Congratulations, my first "facepalm" on this site.
she did even told the mc the problems with her parents
She said she has problems with them. But ... What does it matter to me? If there's anything that MC is interested in, she hasn't told it yet.
is not fair for you to put all the blame on maya when the mc is more likely to be the one that should be blamed
It's not fair why? She didn't stop doing anything I said, whether he did worse or not. I didn't talk about him at any time. lol
If I'm going to talk about MC indole, I'd better write a book. :KEK:

Some people can commit,other people don`t want to,the problem is when someone from the 2nd group tells someone from the 1st that they do commit but they remain "open".
There is a feelings/emotions part and there is a decision part to every relationship - the Christian marriage oath is perfect "for better or worse,in sickness and in health..."
By her own words Josy`s attitude is like "with whomever that makes me happy at the moment" - it`s not an attitude of someone I would want a relationship with
View attachment 493341
As you said many things can change along the way and Josy might just mature as we go along ;)
Uh well, that I can understand. This is a great point of view and a very safe way to go.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
The thing you guys don't understand is, you don't have to defend Maya's actions and give reasons for her behavior. If you are interested in her path, just accept her the way she acts and make peace with it. Did you see any Quinn fans trying to find excuses for her bitching around, pimping around and doing drugs? Why should I go and look for excuses for those?

I'll hold on not to put this on my sig.

satan960

Apr 14, 2019
The thing about that which put a lot of players off was her making MC (a guy she just met) promise to be 100% honest with her while she herself knew she wasn't gonna be that honest with MC. That level of hypocrisy rubbed players the wrong way.
Yeah, the thing is I never really expected her to be 100% honest right off the bat to be honest. The two of you literally just met so you don't know each other well enough to tell if the other party is being truthful or not, hell you don't even know how much you can trust the other party, which is why I'd rather take a "I'm not comfortable sharing it with you yet can you talk about it later?" than outright lying to my face(that boyfriend lie everyone's been talking about, I was fine with it since I've seen this happening a lot, and her telling me "she doesn't have a boyfriend she just doesn't want me to be attracted to her" is not a lie). Also, the way I saw it was I had nowhere to go so she was being a good friend and doing me a favor by letting me stay iwith her and that's it. I expect her to eventually open up and tell me about her problems and let me help her with them, but she's also not obliged to tell me anything unless she is comfortable.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
This is a DPC game, of course, he would throw a spanner like that in the works :LOL: but if he leaves a woman like Bella then he clearly doesn't deserve her.
And if he was away to protect her or went to war, clearly he deserves her..... and clearly that won't stop us from BLAMing HARD his deserving ass to get into Bella's panti-er.... good graces. Yeah, that.

Apr 28, 2018
Hey guys.So I've heard the new update is coming in the early january,so my question is the following:it's gonna be immense ? After so much time without an update,I wonder if it's gonna wait the waiting.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There is an objective reality of the story,there is a written script
This is a forum for adults,your acting like a fucking child,I did not said anything you accused me of saying.
thats pretty much saying that you are the only one right here, going by your own context that is all in the script lmao
Who is the adult i have to wonder when you cant even respect one fucking opinión and calling yours "objective reality."

satan960

Apr 14, 2019
Like I said before, I have no problem with what she did, she was pretty clear about the whole having to earn trust thing from the beginning. I might have missed some conversations but yeah, it's pretty obvious she is slowly opening up. As for the whole using thing , MC's exact words were "It's not using someone if it's mutual." I don't know about you guys but when I played the game again, a lot of things make more sense like that talk with Derek and like I said, there are hints all over the place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes