Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
how did u get the wand?
I'm not sure how much endings there are. I found three so far, apart from obvious defeat.

You can get the wand from the small secret room. For that you will have to talk to Maya at the fruit stand, then use the info provided by the wenches/barmaid to talk to the lowlifes. Trust Alex as Anthony and Dawe is lying. He'll tell you the code. (free)

You need to bring the purchased pot from the pottery. (-60p)
You need to purchase lockpicks from the blacksmith (-40p)
If you seduced cat Quinn over secrets, you will not be able to open the extra room. There's an option for any of the 4 items there.
Also if you didn't seduce Moira, you have an option to get a free mug of mead from the barkeep.

Anyway, you get the wand from the small room for which Alex gives you the correct code. --

Ending #1 If you want to escape with Princess Sage, just use the wand + lockpick + acid on the locks and it'll unlock.

I'm interested if anyone else can find more endings to it (Ice, Nadia, party win) Wtf was the crystal tip from Cathy about?)

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
Full save for episode 3, episode 4 and episode 5

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

View attachment 675302
episode 5 rewards

View attachment 675303
episode 5 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
4226 - if you're in episode 5
Got the full save for 0.6.0 yet?

Reactions: NemesiSand

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Being a DIK [v0.6.0] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 3.1GB (Update Only)

Compressed UPDATE ONLY
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download Win/Linux (700MB): MEGA - -
NOTE: New steps have been added for those have the version v0.5.2 unpacked. Read the text file included in zipped file if you are one of these.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
so as per instruction attached into it..

it will not work in modified files. :confused:

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Spoiler please , who can MC bang in this update ?
Quinn, Josy/Maya, Sarah, Nora, Strippers, Jade

The Quinn scene has the most instances but the animation is... meh. Maybe just a personal gripe but the couch scene put me off, sex is in the hips but her legs are like defying physics or some shit. Her whole lower body slides back and forth, it looks weird

There are a handful of D&D scenes but its quite literally 1 instance per char so I personally dont consider those.

The non-D&D scenes are all light on instances as well. Mostly just 2, never more than 3.

Seemed like more of a quantity > quality filler update imo.

Jun 21, 2018
Is anyone else getting burnt out on this game? Sure the models are absolutely S++ tier and the story is great at times, but I just can't stand making us choose between girls, the constant chore of minigames that take up almost all of the playtime for absolutely marginal gains in the form of still images, the snail-pace actual progression with the girls between updates, how seemingly tiny choices at one point comes back later and means you miss out on content and the needless drama that just interjects itself constantly just to set up uninspired "plot twists" or "cliffhangers"... I'm just growing more and more disappointed in what was once my favorite title on this site.
Not really. This is exactly why I play this game. Natural development that feels real. Choices having actual consequences. RPing and being in character and getting invested that way. Actually having to work hard for the leewds, so by the time they happen I'm actually very invested in the characters, care for them and their relationship thus can actually enjoy it a lot more.

The Cliffhangers are annoying, but they work and it's DCP style, and it's very true to the inspiration for this material.

Also,
>Mansion Improvement System
Bwahahahahahahaha.

Just had an idea for an arc I want to see in BaDIK and it does frustrate me that the author isn't here just so I could get feedback on the possibility because it seems fun. Basically, mini-arc where the MC uses what his dad taught him about House renovation/carpentry/construction to reform his new room in the mansion. Since the room is almost literally a human pigsty, it will need extensive renovations and the MC has said he'd love to do something like that, even if just to make his dad happy.

So the arc would be like this - MC would gather the money and materials for renovation, through mini games or quest-lines, and this would allow some degree of customization that end up in a pretty awesome room. The interactions revolving around it would pretty fun - Quinn and Sage could be interested if a bit mocking, would allow all the DIKs some showcase to see how they react and if they help and their expectations of it, Jill would be interested (and another thing in the mastery of unexpected things), Josy and Maya have the most obvious interactions due to the interactions that already happened, and Bella would be a big surprise. Always fun to see her being surprised. (and hell, maybe even Envy/Nicole having a reaction when we send pictures, go perfectly in the more mature image, and yes, almost impossible, but she's my favorite side girl -even if a non official one- so let me dream).

Main issue is that the room is still a pretty limited space to show off a lot, can't even get one of those TV awesome rooms. But hey, maybe they like and let you do extra work on the mansion hahaha - get an indoor pool.
They said I was I crazy for suggesting it (no one said that), they said I was wrong and this would never happen (also not true), but I proved them all wrong (there's no one to prove wrong), I showed them all! Bwahahaya.

But yeah. Dope this is introduced. I hope it has some depth.

• Haha
Reactions: ename144 and R1viel

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Did anyone get Isabella DnG scene.I couldnt get it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also i other news, I finished Episode 6! Well, somewhat. I seem to have run into a nasty bug that will crash the Gender Studies test if the MC isn't with Maya and has mini-games turned off. Boo! So I have an incomplete runthrough and about 80 pages to catch up on in this thread, but I'll give my thoughts now before I forget them.

Overall it's pretty good. Lots of nice character moments and it does suggest something about where the story might be going from here. The length is worthy of the wait, and I'd say I'm satisfied. But I will admit I don't like a lot of the new features. The new title screen is both uglier and way to busy than the old one. The map for the DIK mansion helps navigation there, but those damn arrows are still a pain in the ass everywhere else; DPC desperately needs to learn how to maintain our kinesthetic sense during transitions!

The new mansion repair mini-game is potentially fun, but the interface is atrocious. It's a royal pain assigning dozens of points across 4 categories and 9 characters with no recourse if you misclick other than resetting the whole thing. Plus you can't review the available assignments until AFTER you spend points, meaning it's either a lot of memorization or a bloody inefficient system. As usual, mini-games remain a wickedly double-edged sword.

Also, it really makes a mess out of the personal money system. Everyone is talking about finding jobs, yet the MC has been earning money the whole time despite the two apparently being incompatible. Gameplay and story segregation, I now, but this is pushing it too far, IMHO. Also, I did explore a lot of the free-roams in a non-mini-game playthrough, but I didn't see much money in them. It looks like the mini-game/no mini-game money dichotomy is going to become much, much worse. Not what I was hoping for.

The new animations were pretty good I would say, probably a step above DPC's usual. The music was good too, but that's actually a step down from "great" the way it's been up to now. Perhaps it will grow on me with more exposure, we'll see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's going to be another long ~5 months, but I'm still in this for the long haul. :)

KingIronside

Nov 1, 2018
it seems like u need a magical apple to get the bella dng scene do u guys know how to get the magical apple i only have the normal one

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'rx' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/update6.rpyc", line 167, in script
  File "C:\Users\scary\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\scary\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'rx' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
Sat Nov 14 10:13:02 2020

Any help here?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Dont you think the fun on this games is doing the things by yourself? Wheres the fun in asking how to obtain that scene or another?

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes