moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The story doesn't change much based on your choices, just some of your experiences will change. Basically it's a fairly linear story and you get to control some of the side arcs.

Looks like the game is trying to use a font that your PC hasn't got installed. You can get the Cabin True Type Front from here:

The thing with the font is that Cabin is included in game's build, so it shouldn't cause an exception. Only explanation is a bad download/extraction or just ren'py doing odd ren'py things (as sometimes it tends to do).

Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
hi guys, i have a question about the game. first time i played this game, my heart was blind. i mean i didn't know anything about story like everybody. and i made selections by my urges and curiosity. i made lots of connections with hots girls, strippers, teachers etc. then when i decided to focus on just jill i understood that was too late for it. my second time was an experimental thing and i just wanted to be a massive dik. all of my selections depend on sex, mocking etc. of course in this period i skipped the dialogues which i already knew. and i saw there were not big differences between the 2 gameplay. i mean when you have a relationship with some character, it doesn't effect other character who do have a connection between themselves. like jilly-bella or maya-josh...

even then i looked at my scenes in gallery, there is 24 scenes that i have not seen yet. now I'm wondering, guys who played this game dozens of times, do you find this re-playable and efficient? do you think your selections in game are effective on story line? i mean did you try just focus on maya or jill or bella? if did what happened?

thanks for your interesting.

really fun games are ones like yours. MC a bit holy and a bit whore ...

and to unlock the scenes just play like this

I think you are missing the scenes relating to the triple choice at the end of the third chapter
the one with Jill that you can only see if Chick
and then maybe you missed some restaurant appointment ...

I'm on my second loyal route now, and they're very boring

Reactions: cakalxxx

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I think that by the end of the upcoming episode, we will be set on a permanent route with some girls.

- Josy/Maya route gets permanently closed if you are not neutral (there is a possibility of individual routes, but so far Maya and Josy have stated that theyll choose their friendship over a relationship with MC)

- MC turns down Envy and her friend at the bar if he went on a date with Jill, and basically commits himself to Jill (which potentially closes off the DIK routes)

- If MC tends to Sage, then it is implied that Jill will stop seeing the MC.

This is pretty good tbh, cant go fucking around without consequences for long (unless youre going full DIK)

Reactions: RogueShadowDev

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think that by the end of the upcoming episode, we will be set on a permanent route with some girls.

- Josy/Maya route gets permanently closed if you are not neutral (there is a possibility of individual routes, but so far Maya and Josy have stated that theyll choose their friendship over a relationship with MC)

- MC turns down Envy and her friend at the bar if he went on a date with Jill, and basically commits himself to Jill (which potentially closes off the DIK routes)

This is pretty good tbh, cant go fucking around without consequences for long (unless youre going full DIK)
Each episode we will have to make a decision about the LI because this is not a game with a Harem route I think the best thing is to separate routes and not break the hearts of the girls or probably we will be the ones with a broken heart

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya I've been starting to whittle them down myself - Episode 6 seemed pretty clear in that it wants you to start making those choices between some of the LIs. Episode 7 will likely further force those selections and give new situations to drive more of them or finalize previous decisions. In a way it's good so we can start working toward end-game with our favorite LIs even if we don't want to say goodbye to some of them.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The Josy/Maya route is already likely closed after Ep 4, unless the 2 of them come back to him wanting another shot as a throuple on the friends/rejection path.

He's conflicted about doing things with others whilst having strong feelings for Jill, but it doesn't necessarily put him on pure, fixed Jill path, he just has to decide what he wants and what's the right thing to do.

She won't stop seeing him. There will still be a Jill path after this because there will be a resolution to the situation if players still want to pursue Jil.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC does not go further than her bff with/while tending to Sage .. seriously, he be the best care taker she ever had.
MC be like a real lover, supportive, touchy+feely, but still letting her be frail and keep to her own.
Jill still has big gaps in seeeing the MC, like even Bella sees MC more at this point,
the distance keeps MC open all other gurls, if only dev did not mind drill Jill into Mc right there in the end ...
The Josy/Maya route is already likely closed after Ep 4, unless the 2 of them come back to him wanting another shot as a throuple on the friends/rejection path.

He's conflicted about doing things with others whilst having strong feelings for Jill, but it doesn't necessarily put him on pure, fixed Jill path, he just has to decide what he wants and what's the right thing to do.

She won't stop seeing him. There will still be a Jill path after this because there will be a resolution to the situation if players still want to pursue Jil.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I just hope that DPC doesn't make me choose between Maya and Josy because I'm going to cry a lot View attachment 1011833
I have the feeling he can't help himself and will break the relationship. He seems like he might be the type of authors who add in as much drama as possible for the sake of being dark regardless of it being fitting or not within their story. Plus there's this
Screenshot 2021-01-30 163312.png

"Maya centric route" "Josy centric route" What is that supposed to mean?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have the feeling he can't help himself and will break the relationship. He seems like he might be the type of authors who add in as much drama as possible for the sake of being dark regardless of it being fitting or not within their story. Plus there's this
View attachment 1011851

It certainly does sound as though, within the M&J route, that it's possible to focus more on one than the other and this may lead to something later, like Josy feeling left out if you focus more on Maya and thus leading to a break-up of the trio. However, just because I'm trying to maintain some optimism, it may also be possible that by balancing these 2 underlying routes that a player can thread that needle and keep things relatively even and thus result in keeping both girls.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Each episode we will have to make a decision about the LI because this is not a game with a Harem route I think the best thing is to separate routes and not break the hearts of the girls or probably we will be the ones with a broken heart

in my opinion there will be no need for us players to choose.

the game will put us in front of inevitable crossroads, like the one between Sage and Jill in the sixth chapter (after the indirect one for M + J)

you just have to wait.

maybe then an ultra faithful path will give us the happy ending par excellence with the chosen LI, but we all get to the end

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
It certainly does sound as though, within the M&J route, that it's possible to focus more on one than the other and this may lead to something later, like Josy feeling left out if you focus more on Maya and thus leading to a break-up of the trio. However, just because I'm trying to maintain some optimism, it may also be possible that by balancing these 2 underlying routes that a player can thread that needle and keep things relatively even and thus result in keeping both girls.
I won't bother being optimistic when it comes to DPC.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 1011851

I also thought that everything depends on DPC but if you can maintain a balanced relationship between the two and not focus on one, probably one of the two gonna tell you that you hanging out more with the other girlfriend than in her

But who knows, it's DPC we're talking about

Giardin

Jul 4, 2018
My god I hate the library in episode 6, it's a darned maze. Anyone can tell me the combination of arrows to press to get to the section where Sage is sitting?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've always had doubts about the longevity of the trouple, and all, I think, when we read those lines of the original walkthrough we had the chills ...

certainly, however, having created two paths (that of friendship and that of the trouple) that end up in the same place would be an oddity.

DPC has in hand the "dreams" of all of us, let's hope for the best

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
My question would be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in my opinion there will be no need for us players to choose.

the game will put us in front of inevitable crossroads, like the one between Sage and Jill in the sixth chapter (after the indirect one for M + J)

you just have to wait.

maybe then an ultra faithful path will give us the happy ending par excellence with the chosen LI, but we all get to the end
When my girlfriends broke up with me I did not cry but here I will

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
really fun games are ones like yours. MC a bit holy and a bit whore ...

and to unlock the scenes just play like this

I think you are missing the scenes relating to the triple choice at the end of the third chapter
the one with Jill that you can only see if Chick
and then maybe you missed some restaurant appointment ...

I'm on my second loyal route now, and they're very boring
i have just finished my third Route to as a virgin and a massive chick that just focused on bella and jill and to be honest it's really boring except for a couple scenes with bella. Jeez i couldn't bang any girls :d i decided to play one more time with my natural selections and desires and will continue to episode 7 with the save.

i can't handle myself between bella and jill. This is like opposition of logic and emotion... the Heart says jill but the dick says bella.

But like tony soprano said:
"The heart wants also what the dick wants..."

Last edited:
Reactions: Odin73 and Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes