ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
and nothing, we don't get out of this scene ...

I believe that if he had not run away at the end of the clarification they would have gone their separate ways

the two girls would have had to face the blatant betrayal of the other (MC technically does not betray anyone), facing two shocks in one, without even having had time to clarify between them on the question of their relationship if still ongoing or not. keep in mind that despite having made peace that same evening, they have in no way dealt with their relationship with MC, completely blocked by fear (which seems to be their main motivation in sentimental matters)

Maya and Josy are still together only because they both cheated with the same person, otherwise it was a relationship without salvation.

shortly before the confrontation in the fourth chapter Josy says that in reality she has already made a decision, but she could still change his mind, I am left curious as to what it was.
This bit?
Josy_regrets_1.jpg Josy_regrets_2a.jpg

It's about as close as the game gets to acknowledging the reasons M&J will reject the MC. If the MC didn't sleep with Josy in Episode 2, or if he has DIK affinity, Josy will give that line above about not being sure if she has regrets. If, on the other hand, the MC did sleep with her and has Neutral or CHICK affinity, Josy has no regrets:
Josy_regrets_2b.jpg

In other words, Josy is signalling if she would stand up for the MC if he tries for something more. But this is only from Josy's POV; if the MC is a non-DIK and helped Maya in Episode 3 he could still be accepted. Maya has no equivalent dialog AFAIK. And of course Episode 5 will confuse the matter by having Josy blame the rejection on Maya or the MC even if she does have these regrets. Sigh.

Anyway, the moral of the story is apparently that nice girls never regret sleeping with nice boys. Go figure. ;)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Anyway, the moral of the story is apparently that nice girls never regret sleeping with nice boys. Go figure. ;)
Unless you get an STD, what's there to regret, in real life these are the experiences that shape our character. It's better to have loved and lost and all that jazz.

EDIT: Oh unless they end up being the psycho stalker type that doesn't accept the end of the relationship, just saying...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This bit?
View attachment 917813 View attachment 917814

It's about as close as the game gets to acknowledging the reasons M&J will reject the MC. If the MC didn't sleep with Josy in Episode 2, or if he has DIK affinity, Josy will give that line above about not being sure if she has regrets. If, on the other hand, the MC did sleep with her and has Neutral or CHICK affinity, Josy has no regrets:
View attachment 917815

In other words, Josy is signalling if she would stand up for the MC if he tries for something more. But this is only from Josy's POV; if the MC is a non-DIK and helped Maya in Episode 3 he could still be accepted. Maya has no equivalent dialog AFAIK. And of course Episode 5 will confuse the matter by having Josy blame the rejection on Maya or the MC even if she does have these regrets. Sigh.

thanks for the clarification, now at least in some Routes it makes sense.

that part of the story the more you look at it, the more weird you find

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Unless you get an STD, what's there to regret, in real life these are the experiences that shape our character. It's better to have loved and lost and all that jazz.

EDIT: Oh unless they end up being the psycho stalker type that doesn't accept the end of the relationship, just saying...
I mean sure, but I'd think there would be limits. I know if I were in Josy's place, getting caught by my parents while cheating with someone who was also fooling around with my SO, I think I would find something to regret in there.

Josy's just better at the whole no regrets thing than I am, apparently.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I mean sure, but I'd think there would be limits. I know if I were in Josy's place, getting caught by my parents while cheating with someone who was also fooling around with my SO, I think I would find something to regret in there.

No long term damage was done (as far as we know), and it's a damn funny story to tell your children when they think they've fucked their lives up.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I also wonder if DPC will use these new GPU to remaster/rework some early renders/animations? :unsure:
I wouldn't mind if he rendered the earlier pics of Sage again with her new looks.
:sick: Come on, I'm trying to eat over here.

An eighteen year difference is pretty extreme and given the way Bella likes to sun bathe, she's going to hit the wall sooner rather than later. Although, some people just have good genes and she was clearly blessed by the AVN gods so it might just work.
screenshot0075.png
Missed opportunity.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

I'd regret that we didn't finish before getting caught

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu
4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes