`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Jill will be a firecracker in bed so the MC better be prepared to make her happy because she been waiting a long time;):p
Just Imagine that MC and Jill are having sex and it's foreplay time, you reach Jill's beautiful boobs
and you try to kiss them and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And she just bursts!

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I think Jill is unedited because she was added late in production? The least DPC could have done is given her a new grin. Hair is nice, eyes are little alien, but still pleasing.
No you are wrong, Jill had a late reveal.
Her story was already planned since the beginning and her design as well. Many people had this doubt that Jill was added late, But DPC replied 3 times about this in his Patreon long time ago.

Unfortunately, We only have this Image in which DPC replies. I saw the other images on some shady website but later those images were removed :(

And IMHO, She looks Gorgeous. I won't share my collection to prove it ;)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

This week I worked very hard on animations. I managed to build a considerable queue that will take at least three weeks to render.

I have four lewd scenes left to pose for, and I know there are SFW animations I will pose on top of that as well. With all things considered, reaching at least 300 animations for this update is very likely at this point.

Considering that this project started with 51 animations for episode 1, it's crazy how far we have come thanks to your continued support. Episodes have continuously gotten bigger, with the drawback of increased development time that I know some of you are feeling.

But to be able to put everything I want in each update feels amazing. The increase in content is simply because I don't want to cut anything from the episodes. I want each episode to be packed with content for everyone, and frankly, it wouldn't make sense to release it in smaller updates.

I will add that I feel that most of you are patient and very supportive. And that is worth so much to me in this stressful business. Thank you so much for that!

There is still a huge amount of static renders and even writing left to do, but time to do this will be freed up now that I have this animation queue.

Next week I will shift focus to producing static renders. This is why I also spent time preparing close to 60 characters (clothes, make-up, accessories, etc.) for a free roam event I will start working on today.

This week, there was a poll for an extra 2D wallpaper, and the winner of it was Lily and Envy, who will be getting a joint 2D wallpaper (clothed and nude versions) in episode 8.

I hope you enjoyed this new kind of poll where girls were put into couples. It won't be the norm, but something I will do again in the future.

Have a nice weekend DIKs and HOTs

Dr PinkCake
So, apparently, all the animations will be ready in a month. Statiс renderers are the same. Thus, it will remain to collect everything and testing will begin. I think testing will begin in mid-September.

Jul 12, 2021
Imagine if a Chick " virgin MC " who doesn't have sex with anyone, and times comes to be with Jill, and He instantly cum the moment he put his dick in Jill's pussy :LOL: , What am I saying? he will cum, the moment Jill's fingers touch his dick:LOL:
Ruining her " First time ", becasue he doesnt have "endurace". :ROFLMAO:.
Imagine a super horny MC who fucks even Arieth and gets crabs lol and passes it on to Jill during her first time.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Imagine if a Chick " virgin MC " who doesn't have sex with anyone, and times comes to be with Jill, and He instantly cum the moment he put his dick in Jill's pussy :LOL: , What am I saying? he will cum, the moment Jill's fingers touch his dick:LOL:
Ruining her " First time ", becasue he doesnt have "endurace". :ROFLMAO:.
For her first time, I want DPC to do it her room or anywhere else and a little glimpse of Tybalt drilling water melon:LOL: imagining Jill and meanwhile mc drills the real Jill :KEK:

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
For her first time, I want DPC to do it her room or anywhere else and a little glimpse of Tybalt drilling water melon:LOL: imagining Jill and meanwhile mc drills the real Jill :KEK:
I actually want Jill's first time with MC must be caught by Tybalt, while MC fill her womb.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I hope I could share Jill and all the other girls with Derek.
Derek is gonna reject that straight!
Why? You see Derek has a very peculiar taste in women! He likes to have sex with those girls who others will never with, and thus He blossoms their lives with his love.

and Don't you see How happy Wendy and the Lady is?

ep5_evaluation77b.jpg
ep5_evaluation90b.jpg
ep6_gender41.jpg ep5_evaluation91a2.jpg

Let them Live peacefully...

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Well, F.B Started in 2018, badik started a year later. I compared recent update. The latest F.B. update did not contain numbers but the one before did.
Here is F.B Ep.2.2 v0.18 : This update includes 1090 new pictures and 65 cool animations!

and here is Badik episode 7
v0.7.0
Added Episode 7 that includes
3722 renders
836 GUI elements
34 2D-art pieces
250 animations
22 songs
20 sound effects

The release window, for FB, is 3 month usually. and as I said, Sandbox game, focusing on one specific element. but even this you can see, 3 month for 1090 render, vs 5 for 3722 renders.

But if we really want to bitch , lets see, F.B first full season, aka the Full Episode 1. Has : 4300 pieces of art and 225 animation .

Badik, first full season, aka season 1 Has : 7831 render and 361 animation.

and DPC started this in 2019, Monkey started in 2018.
In 2018 DPC started and finished His First Full game Acting Lesson
5000 renders, 217 animations, 61 songs and 30 sound effects.

I respect your opinion but I don't Share. :). let's agree to disagree :LOL:.
I'm going to have to come into this thread and defend my fellow Monica Buckfett avatarist. Your figures for the regularity of content for fashion Business are so far from the mark that the mark is a dot to you. Here are the dates and render-animation counts for the last 5 updates.

8/12/20 ep3 v1 1704 renders with 124 animations.

20/1/21 ep3 v2 1847 renders with 99 animations.

9/3/21 ep3 v3 1599 renders with 71 animations.

20/4/21 ep3 v4 1130 renders with 64 animations.

7/6/21 ep3 v5 1522 renders with 105 animations.

Notice the updates come a little more frequently than 1 every 3 months. It is in reality 2 every 3 months. These last 5 updates are as large and as regular as any updates since ep2 began production.

So by my count that is 7802 renders and 463 animations in the 6 months between 8/12/20 to 7/6/21. Like you I'm a fan of Badik but you will need to remind me how long was the wait for ep7?

And yes Fashion Business is a sandbox game but multiple characters and paths are present in each update and has never focused on only 1 element.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
People have been saying that the leaker of the video hid mc's face. But the video shared by them on hell week culmination is also same with his face hidden which I guess MC did it.
So, that confirms at least that the video was shared either through laptop or the dik network by any one dik.
Or the video got cut due to 4:3 ratio on Burke's monitor:4Head:

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes