Mod - Ren'Py - Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DiGidro

Example of best mod to VN genre game i've ever seen!
    1. Great functionality;
    2. Many options;
    3. Intuitive interface;
    Scrappy did really good work for that. That why this mod deserve five star from five.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BabayMonsta

Saved me a lot of time skipping through episodes over a dumb variable. Looking at you Cathy. Take your goddamn panty with you.:mad:

The mod is easy to install and the interface is easy to manage.

The current Season isnt perfect yet with missing interactions here and there when you mess with the variables to much. but knowing scrappys mods for years now im sure he'll find a way to fix that.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v0.9.1

Never thought I'd review a mod but here we are.

This mod existing is a dream come true many years in the waiting.

As much as I love the game, I despise being route locked into one girl. I'd eventually get to the point where the game really starts making you choose, and despite trying to get past it, would lose all interest in continuing the game. First thing I'd say after? I'll just wait for the harem mod. There will be one eventually.

Low and behold, it exists! I have nothing against the original game for being how it is, but this mod lets me truly enjoy it in the way I want to. I'm simply not going to reply the game 5 times to get all the different content. Now I don't have to.

The mod works about as well as it can I'm guessing. There's no getting around the story inconsistencies it causes, but that's not the mods fault. I encountered one error that I had to delve into the forum to find a fix for, and eventually had to undo that fix because it caused more problems later. Besides that, no issues.

I played up and through episode 8, but haven't carried over any progress as I'm letting episodes build up now. Can't speak to how well the mod will hold things up after episode 8, but I don't expect anything to break.

As a harem enjoyer, this mod really is great.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Purrverted Snowflake

Great mod that brings a great deal of functionality to the game with the ability to avoid WT's, windowing out, and generally stops immersion breaking issues.

Ideal for people who cannot invest the time in having 5+ runs.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Conklingc

Scrappy mods are always helpful, but in this game especially being locked out of scenes and having to go back and replay large sections is very time consuming without improving the overall story at all so a mod that allows seeing multiple paths is a huge improvement in my opinion.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Bobbybodfno

lets be honest, this mod makes this game 10x better. Came out pronto after ep 8 release. Obviously going ot be some bugs to iron out but on the whole works well.

I don't have time to do countless hours of tedious playthroughs. This mod just makes me appreciate this masterpiece more.

great job!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Wakatoshi Ushijima

Best Mod ever, I wouldn't enjoy BaD this much without the mod. And again, thanks for the hard work. This mod was the first time I was introduced with bar increase points, dynamic variable, and all in one multi mod. I enjoyed this pretty much
  8. 5.00 star(s)

God_Like

Great mod, very helpful if you like to skip distractions and follow the path you want. Doesn't restrict your path either, allows you to choose your path but acts like a sign and tells you which path you are going.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Lemmon Sweat

This mod makes it easy to adjust stats to access all the story arcs.
    It also highlights the best response to reach a desired outcome.
    And, when multiple choices are given, the player can sometimes select all of the above, revealing every scene.
    And updates are released shortly after the game updates become available.
    Scrappy is my hero!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

prodglee

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
    You just saved a man's life
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Taikutsuna

You do great work. Thank you for taking the time and lessening my the Grind and making for a more enjoyable experience. I have a few of your mods and they are always spot on and quick. Now I have to make up the rest of the 200 characters. Do you have a mod for the review process? I already said what I wanted to say.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

burden boy

We don't deserve u scrappy. I'm really glad you're doing mods for games, especially for badik. I can't play this game without your mod! BaDIK is great game with many choices, but that can make it confusing and sometimes you don't know importance of your choice! Excellent work again ;)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Adagiven

Thanks, this need more positive ratings than any game modder. Crashed many time before this mod is released. We become perfectionist with these mods, can't say it's cheating but neverless harm our feelings. 5 star ratings is well deserved for excellent work.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

DingDongDog

The game is great with many choices, but that can make it confusing and sometimes you can't realise the importance of a aparently simple scence. This mod is a must have upgrade to a alreadi epic game. @scrappy outdid himself with this one (thank you for the time you put in to this mod man)
  15. 5.00 star(s)

vladțepeș666

Greatest modder, very hard working guy, because the game developer does a anti mod script on the game which makes it more difficult, but scrappy doesn't give up and this mod makes the game more enjoyable
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Mikedazz1

excellent modder its mods never fail if you follow the instructions that it gives, it performs its mods very fast maximum it takes 3 days, they should put the title of supermodder. Thank you very much scrappy for your work on all the mods you do and those that come to do in the not too distant future.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

DSTORQUE

A must have mod for DIK. The game has multiple variables and hidden scenes that will be missed or locked off without the use of this mod or multiple lengthy playthroughs of the original game. I refuse to play the game without scrappy's walkthrough mod, it's simply a necessary download to avoid grinding and frustration for this otherwise amazing game!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

B_I_T

The quality of the mods scrappy make is impressive. With this mod he outdid himself. Also he is crazy fast comparing to other modders. He gives options that were never available before and he even gives the option to play the game differently. You can also see the other option or both at the same time, without trying all over again from the start.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

joaodasdesgracas

Great mod, works very well, really couldn't be bothered to replay solely to get everything for the Gallery, and this is a heaven send for the more tricky parts, so I highly recommend it to everyone that just isn't that in love with endless replaying.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Wutzel

Thank you Scrappy for all your time for that wt mod for that great game, like all other mod´s you made for other games.
    I never had a problem in any games that makes it crashed and it melted so good together with your work with the dev´s game´s that you cant see this not from the games itself.