Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Entering any of the Vault codes unlocks all of the special renders, not just ones from that particular episode. Is that intentional or is it a minor bug?

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
I just downloaded the latest version from dark assassin and it works perfectly fine, you should def try it
Have you played the Brawler mimigame, and if you have can you tell me whats the input method for the Arrow keys?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
First of all, i really like your mod's :)

But one question concerning your mod for BaDIK ;
At some point in the story you can "Help Quinn" after she has been robbed, i can pick that choice on chick affinity, chose "stop her" at the cum-petition, didnt smoke on the roof, didn't accept her restaurant offer....

But i read several times that's not possible.... so is this caused by the mod? Besides the option to see all scenes at times i noticed taking care of Sage still breaks the Jill path even if you see both scenes so im puzzled as to why "Help Quinn" would be possible with your mod but not in the game...

Thanks for your great work :)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
am I the only one having that issue when i try to load a game after installing the mod ? how to fix it ?
First be sure the mod is the same version as your main BaDIK game, both should be 7.2
(also comprised versions dont work with full versions, both the main files and the update should be same type)

Also it could be possible old saves made without the mod will not work with the mod or vice versa...

Haven't had any problems myself though, but hope you can fix it :)

jack588

Mar 15, 2020
First be sure the mod is the same version as your main BaDIK game, both should be 7.2
(also comprised versions dont work with full versions, both the main files and the update should be same type)

Also it could be possible old saves made without the mod will not work with the mod or vice versa...

Haven't had any problems myself though, but hope you can fix it :)
Oh yeah, apparently i can't load old files made without the mod installed but works fine if i make new saves... I forgot most of the game since last time anyway so i can start a new game.
Thanks alot !

Reactions: vogelbeest

sKsGoWdA

Aug 28, 2019
Man I just lost the Bella path, because of cathy car scene! The warning should display at cathy car scene! Please fix this Man. I love your work.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes