Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
ALL RIGHT I GOT THE GAME AND IT WORKS NOT THE MOD WHEN I PRESS CHEATS I GET AN ERROR SORRY FOR THE CAPS i didnt see it till now

Sarad_red

Jun 24, 2020
I am playing this on Android and the moment I start using app in game it closes down, in episode 2 I believe where u have to use swyper app to progress it just keeps closing down so any one know how to fix it???P

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
I am playing this on Android and the moment I start using app in game it closes down, in episode 2 I believe where u have to use swyper app to progress it just keeps closing down so any one know how to fix it???P
It's a bugg. Like I said a page before download C18 port of game. It is buggy a little but it works, you can progress with his port.

_Greed_dy_

Apr 16, 2020
So when I press max money, it says there's an error and I either have to rollback the game or quit. Is this a new bug?

69Yoshiboshi69

Jun 16, 2021
I get an error when I try to load a save and continue the game, have to start over to play the game. It forces me to quit as well.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
so no one has an idea on how to fix
'cheats/tab_1.png'
??
Be sure to have the latest versions of both Badik and the mod... (both 7.2) Usually when games like this force you to start a new game when reloading saves either the mod is missing or the save is made when the mod was not yet installed.

Also it seems some problems only happen with the compressed version of Badik....

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes