Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
Not necessarily.
He could just describe exactly how he wants the renders to be and use someone able to do it.

Because it's much less work for him and paying someone a few thousand bucks is nothing with his income.
I hear you, but saying managing employees/subcontracting work is much less work than doing it yourself is just (and seriously, no offense) wildly, wildly wrong. Before we trimmed down a few year back, literally all my partner and I did was QA checking/managing subs/employees. 80 hrs / week of harassing people for updated estimates, phone calls, emails, texts, site visits, (then) Skype calls, travel and apologizing to customers when someone fucks up vs now where it's 40 hrs / week, we make 3X as much profit and our customers are ecstatic.

It's a no brainer for an owner and one that I think customers have a little trouble wrapping their minds around.

Reactions: allanl9020142

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
In the last few days a lot of game updates had been released: "Being a Dik", "Welcome to Free Will" and "How to fix the future". In all those games Scrappy has a WT mod, unfortunately he hasn't updated any of them (till now).

Arglebargle05

Aug 13, 2021
I don't even use the mod to hoe out, it's just that all my saves are fked so I'd rather just wait.
Same here. I just like to have the pluses and minuses of each choice be visible, so I can make informed decisions. I realize the dev wants us to play the game by trial and error, but I don't have time to play that way.

Reactions: allanl9020142

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Just wanna say

THANK YOU SCRAPPY

for working hard in your free time and without recompensation, only so that a bunch of fap addicts (including myself) get to play a game in the way they prefer to instead of having to succumb to the evil overdev's whims.

And to everyone who is waiting for the mod to get updated, just be patient and take the time to appreciate how truly blessed we all are that DPC isn't a novel author. I imagine if you skipped to the end in one of his books before having read completely through it, it would explode in your face and burn down your house and all your loved ones with it.
Life is good.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
That would be unfortunate for you. However, Scrappy does not have to make this mod. He chooses to spend his own spare time creating it. Just be patient, it'll be here when it's ready.
I guess you missunderstood my post. Im not demanding scrappy to be fast (or even making the mod). Im just saying that im unlucky if the mod isnt ready today

Reactions: chefaking

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Good Luck and Best Wishes Scrappy.

Take your time with the essential Mods. People will wait or find other games to play. You are proving a great Mod which sometimes goes a little unappreciated. :coffee: :)

Reactions: Atrin021
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes