Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Snowman75

Aug 22, 2019
Fund a bug, 11th free roam. When u msg saga, efter she send picture u get a blank respond button and game locks up. removed your addon and everything worked fine

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
Thanks for the mod, won't play without it but i have a question, don't know if it was asked before.
Rose has a section on the variables tab but it has always been blank for me, did i miss something or is it a placeholder?

Pr0phetz

Aug 17, 2020
Just started a new game after installing this. When you chat with Josy over the phone it locks up after the "You don't know what you're missing.." text. This is on the DIK route. So I there is no more replies you can make. Works without the mod installed.

Just checked on the CHICK route as well. There it locks up after you get the photo from Josy.

With lock up in this case I mean: empty reply message screen, but can't exit the phone.
yeah same

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
Fund a bug, 11th free roam. When u msg saga, efter she send picture u get a blank respond button and game locks up. removed your addon and everything worked fine
This seems to be happening with all the phone text chats. I started a new game and I'm coming across it with Josy a lot.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
So , i started a new game with fresh scrappy update and cant open cheatsmenu , the error immediately pops up.
There is a feeling that the problem with phone messages will appear as well as some people had here.

Reactions: _Maou_

Pr0phetz

Aug 17, 2020
So , i started a new game with fresh scrappy update and cant open cheatsmenu , the error immediately pops up.
There is a feeling that the problem with phone messages will appear as well as some people had here.
Yeah the error with cheatsmenu goes away once you restart the game. The phone message error persists though

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes