Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
hey scrappy did you change the max relationship points in cheats ?? Mine actually went down when slided to max (eg maya went down from 43 to 35)

Ollon

Jul 7, 2018
Am I the only one who can't see the walkthrough part? Like I don't see the green highlights or if im gaining or losing points.

theyobokenxe

Aug 8, 2018
When I am at dinner at DIK Mansion and I have to choose, when I choose "Mod: all" I get this error. How can I fix it? Anyways, thanks for the mod Scrappy :love:

1637502042165.png

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Am I the only one who can't see the walkthrough part? Like I don't see the green highlights or if im gaining or losing points.
Works fine for me. Did you properly extract the mod and place the extracted "game" folder contents into the game's "game" folder? The first "green" choice for Chapter 8 should be working out with Josy.

Alternatively :

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
hey scrappy did you change the max relationship points in cheats ?? Mine actually went down when slided to max (eg maya went down from 43 to 35)
You probably set the relationship to max previously, then obtained more points naturally after that, putting you above the maximum value you'd get without modding. Modding to the max again after that will set you back.

Unless there are point requirements above 35, it won't matter. Alternatively, you could edit the save or console your relationship if you really want it higher for some reason.

Bobbybodfno

Nov 20, 2021
Is anyone having any problems with the game with the Mod installed. I have a Mac and it's just not working for me
doesn't seeme to be working for me and i'm windows. I put new fix 2 into folder, was working for 10 mins but now further into episode its back to error message

THancke99

Sep 7, 2021
doesn't seeme to be working for me and i'm windows. I put new fix 2 into folder, was working for 10 mins but now further into episode its back to error message
Yeah I've got this message:
While loading <'Image' u'cheats/tab_1.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 23, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cheats/tab_1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 652, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 23, in script
File "script.rpyc", line 23, in script
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 23, in <module>
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1561, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3834, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2555, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 824, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 824, in render
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 688, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 623, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 287, in get
surf = image.load()
File "/Users/thancke99/Desktop/Games/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 704, in load
raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cheats/tab_1.png'.

Ollon

Jul 7, 2018
Works fine for me. Did you properly extract the mod and place the extracted "game" folder contents into the game's "game" folder? The first "green" choice for Chapter 8 should be working out with Josy.

Alternatively :
Yeah I did that, the cheat meny works perfectly and I tested if the highlights work in previous chapters and it did. So im really confused

Itzan

Nov 7, 2019
Dude, you are a fucking wizard. And these lightning speed updates are no doubt appreciated by everyone.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it seems that there's another bug - during the Hell week party when you go to find the HOTs in the Preps mansion, if you try to use Swyper and chat with Catrin, Ellie or Nicole you get 2 empty dialog options - similar to the messages issue that you fixed earlier.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Reactions: johndoe19
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes