Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
If people are trying to juggle between girls using the mod, this episode will be the trickiest of them all really.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotTheReal16

Andromeda

Aug 28, 2017
scrappy, Got this error:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/update5.rpy", line 5267, in script
    scrappy "Isabella will later reject you if you choose to continue with Cathy"
Exception: Sayer 'scrappy' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/update5.rpy", line 5267, in script
    scrappy "Isabella will later reject you if you choose to continue with Cathy"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'scrappy' is not defined.

Last edited:

Cunt Warrior

Sep 25, 2021
I just played with mod, load from modded saves, just finished ep8 smoothly. But here are some people gettin errors and I don’t know why

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
The heck you guys do to your game, i played this game without a flaw with the mod on with modded saves...
A lot of people will play without the latest version, run in to errors, then write a message without checking if there hasn't already been a fix put out by our lord and saviour; the father, son and the holy Scrappy.

Btw, I know there's a lot of people saying thank you, but consider throwing him some money instead of complements, the buy a coffee thing is as little as a one time couple of bucks and let me tell you, a few dollars can buy you a cheeseburger where a compliment cannot.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My very compressed port of Being A DIK 0.8.0 with scrappy wt and cheats mod.
Usual gestures, text resizing etc.
Minigames should be turned off. I've put a toggle in settings if you want to try your luck and have a keyboard.
In game phone icon is top left of screen. Fixed to stay visable. Cheats menu is in the quick menu

Edit: fix1 - Cheats now in Quickmenu

Please report any bugs here in #Bug_Reports:
Updated My Android port to 0.8.0

Last edited:

Great34

Mar 13, 2018
idk, if it´s a bug of the mod or of the game, but in the last free-roam the game crashes, if you go for basketball mini-game, in the corridor next to MC´s room.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes