Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
The choices there depends on the relations you have with Isabella, Jill, Josy&Maya and Sage, in theory the only way to have all 4 choices, you need to have all maya&josy true, jillpath true, ep7 jill lewd true, went to the diner with Jill (she invites you in the library if you are neutral or chick and have the ep7 jill lewd to true) neutral or chick affinity, ep 7 bella lewd true, and path sage true (either ep 5 or 7)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't try if it actually works when you chose the mod:all there, also i have no idea how it will react to the next update, since the game clearly want you to make a choice now.
Did he fix it? I want jill path set to true please

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Does this mod allow me to change my path from character to another easily or no? please let me know cause i want to change to jill path or at least have jill path as an option.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Found a bug with the mod. At the end when you chose which girl you want, after choosing Isabella, the free roam event keeps repeating over and over. The loop goes like, Scene with Bella, Free Roam Event, Scene with Bella Again, Free Roam event again, repeat... I don't know if this is related, but I did do a save file that choses all of them from the mod before doing a solo Bella save. All other girls paths work fine, it's just Bella's that keeps repeating. Can anyone help so that I can save a Bella solo file
got the same problem,
Trigger Again... anyone got a solution?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The choices there depends on the relations you have with Isabella, Jill, Josy&Maya and Sage, in theory the only way to have all 4 choices, you need to have all maya&josy true, jillpath true, ep7 jill lewd true, went to the diner with Jill (she invites you in the library if you are neutral or chick and have the ep7 jill lewd to true) neutral or chick affinity, ep 7 bella lewd true, and path sage true (either ep 5 or 7)

I didn't try if it actually works when you chose the mod:all there, also i have no idea how it will react to the next update, since the game clearly want you to make a choice now.
That's actually a real simple fix. Just add =True after $branchJill and it will do what it's supposed to.

Sep 15, 2020
From my 7.2 port? The saves location has changed a couple of times since then.
7.2 saves will be in: /Android/data/RenPy/BeingaDIK-1535311494/
Move everything in that folder to: /Documents/Wills747/being.a.dik/
Thanks for replying. I wasn't aware of the new saves location. Now it's working fine. And thanks for helping poor peeps like me with the port:'(

Naxidel

Sep 4, 2019
Hi guys , i cant play the game even with the mod. When i try to use the .exe , it disapear. I used some .exe archive that someone share here in the forum but when i try to copy to the folder i cant. Someone know how to fix thsi situation. Thanks to all and to scrappy for his work
Had the same issue, what I did was open the .rar and only extracted only the .exe, tried moving it into the location where the .exe is supposed to be and even with administrator it wouldn't let it move there. So like with all things that don't work I turned it off an on again; a quick PC restart later the file let itself be moved into the right, launched it and Antivirus flagged it, created an exception and voilà the game opened.

Reactions: nalatoni

nalatoni

Feb 17, 2019
Had the same issue, what I did was open the .rar and only extracted only the .exe, tried moving it into the location where the .exe is supposed to be and even with administrator it wouldn't let it move there. So like with all things that don't work I turned it off an on again; a quick PC restart later the file let itself be moved into the right, launched it and Antivirus flagged it, created an exception and voilà the game opened.
Thanks for the answer. Now i am downloading the 8.1. version. If it dont work ill try the same process that you tell me. Thanks.

Lj625

Aug 22, 2020
Of course lil Bxtch DPC would do something like that ugghh.. new 0.8.1 is out with tone of bug fixes.. Sorry Scrappy, we may need your help again, Thanks in advance :(
Hope theres no upgraded anticheat

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
He gotta, one of the options for Jill has not been updated.
You can't do anything with the dated jill or didn't date jill option.
There is no trigger, so stuck with dated jill whatever we do.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes